357 Warrior LF serious Mythic raiding guild

Twisting Nether
Greetings,

I am in search of a serious mythic raiding guild. I have alot of spare time i would love to focus on raiding progression in a guild that is of the same mind as I am. I am hoping for a somewhat strict environment. My experience with raiding is mostly just the first few mythic bosses cleared because i didn't have alot of spare time. Now i can devote my week fully to raiding and progression. If you want to talk to me you can contact me at:

#Fraith2695

Cleared: Normal (8/8)
Cleared: Heroic (5/8)
bump
Hi Jynn, Are you still on the search?

Our guild Risen is interested in DPS and Healers currently, and you sound like the right fit for us! we are sat at 6/8 Heroic uldir progress and hope to push into mythic ASAP. We where formed back in antorus and didnt get too much progress (3/8 M). Recently we have been pushing harder to achiv our goal of Cutting edge.
Inside and out raiding, we like to have lots of banter with each other, and have a good laugh. We also do lots of mythic +.

I wouldnt like to make this too long for you to read. But if this sounds like what your looking for then here is my Btag, Discord, and a link to our forum post for more infomation for you.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623692387