Soo, where's the content?

General
1 2 3 5 Next
We finished the first patch already?
I see people getting exalted with some factions and nothing happens.
No dungeon or raid quests. Endless WQ's for what?
There isn't really any playable content right now.
Leveled up an alt and surprise, must grind rep (again) with COA for the necklace. I'm mythic dungeon geared with ilvl 306 necklace and so it will die.

Where's all that fun they promised? Already logging in, thinking what to do and then I log out.
Feels like a WOD again.
The content of bfa is this : 1) Grind wq for reputation and artifact power ( azerite)
2) Grind expeditions for same rewards .

Thats for the casuals, not if you are a mythic diff kind of guy the content is the above plus 3) Mass spam mythic + dungeons and 4) Raid which will take longer now due to personal loot.

Its the common mmo grind except blizzard didnt even bother to include story after you level up.

Also unless you are planning to do high end content there is literally NO POINT in gearing up since the world mobs scale with your IL. Gear only helps in instances now.
lol only one guild killed ghuun hc and you start to say nothing to do ahah casuals...
07/09/2018 22:20Posted by Talonzor

Time gating appearently. Blizz wants you to spend your hours farming and doing quests untill you get sick of it. In a few weeks you can atleast go mythic raids...:)
07/09/2018 22:28Posted by Johnnymage
lol only one guild killed ghuun hc and you start to say nothing to do ahah casuals...

so that's the meaning of an entire patch? kill a final boss?

if you are clever you would quit playing and come back later..

i kept playing to unlock thic orc but i cba to level it lol..
07/09/2018 22:32Posted by Grocka

The fun part is when you hit 120 and have to redo everything you've already done..

Leveling in BFA: make two dinosaurs to love each other on one continent/isles.
While on the other continent/isles, the new series of the young and the restless began.

Allow me to rephrase on behalf of the OP:

Nothing to do that I find entertaining.

I have never found the game's raids all that entertaining as I'm sure my raid history will show, and so ... yes, I'm gonna say there's not a whole lot for ME to do in this expansion. Seeing as I pay exactly the same amount of money as a mythic raider in Method does, that may be something Blizzard should consider.
07/09/2018 22:33Posted by Domahk

The fun part is when you hit 120 and have to redo everything you've already done..

Its a marketing trick, it makes you consider buying a boost or race change so that you pay them more. Its not a coincidence leveling was nerfed so hard when 2 years ago blizzard said they want people to level up fast and reach the latest expansion as quickly as possible. 180 degrees turn for $$$$$
07/09/2018 22:43Posted by Kurosu
07/09/2018 22:33Posted by Domahk

Its a marketing trick, it makes you consider buying a boost or race change so that you pay them more. Its not a coincidence leveling was nerfed so hard when 2 years ago blizzard said they want people to level up fast and reach the latest expansion as quickly as possible. 180 degrees turn for $$$$$

Lets ignore the countless of threads of "Levelling content is too easy!! wasn't like this back in previous expansions"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-gbGB771GB771&ei=_vOSW4moLovYgQav3Zi4Cw&q=wow+levelling+is+too+fast+mop&oq=wow+levelling+is+too+fast+mop&gs_l=psy-ab.3...35606.35606.0.35783.1.1.0.0.0.0.62.62.1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.GOLtLlJ8QrY
07/09/2018 22:57Posted by Everforward
07/09/2018 22:43Posted by Kurosu

Lets ignore the countless of threads of "Levelling content is too easy!! wasn't like this back in previous expansions"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-gbGB771GB771&ei=_vOSW4moLovYgQav3Zi4Cw&q=wow+levelling+is+too+fast+mop&oq=wow+levelling+is+too+fast+mop&gs_l=psy-ab.3...35606.35606.0.35783.1.1.0.0.0.0.62.62.1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.GOLtLlJ8QrY

Everyone that wanted "hardcore" leveling could unequip heirlooms and dont spam dungeons.But no, people were crying for an OPTION and they still did use it despite claiming they didnt like it.
I believe the words you are looking for are hypocricy and irony

And yet they still complain for not having nothing to do...
Level alt and see the other faction's story
Unlock allied races and their heritage armors
WQs / Emissaries
BGs/RBGs
Arena
PvP brawl
Weekly world event & timewalking
Uldir
Dungeons
M+
Warfronts
Expeditions
Pet Battles
Legacy content
Duelers' Guild
Farming (gold/mounts/pets/toys)
War Campaign & table

Seriously, what the hell more do you people want? Name it. So far everyone whines about lack of content and can't suggest content to add.
Clear Uldir on Normal and Heroic, do mythic+ dungeons to push your score og highest dungeon, farm mounts in BfA or old content, achievements, reps, Island expeditions on mythic or PvP diff, 2v2, 3v3, RBG...and the list goes on.

If this is not content to you, go play another game and quit whining.
Level alt and see other faction story
Unlock allied races
WQs
BGs/RBGs
Arena
PvP brawl
Weekly world event
Uldir
Dungeons
M+
Warfronts
Expeditions
Pet Battles
Legacy content
Duelers' Guild
Farming (gold/mounts/pets/toys)
War Campaign & table

Seriously, what the hell more do you people want? Name it. So far everyone whines about lack of content and can't suggest content to add.

allied races and WQ = and the same. Seperating pvp to 3 different categoies doenst increase its content its pvp,you are either into it or not,and class balance is a joke at the moment.Weekly world event is already existing content. Uldir is content you have to do with your guild. Both it and dungeons are meaningless the moment the mobs scale up with your gear. Warfronts ? I am waiting since weds and even when you can enter it its 100% win so the fun is non existent.
Expeditions ? Wont even comment on that. Pet battles? I have pokemon on my phone if i want to. Legacy content ? You buy an expansion for new content not to play what you already own.War campaign can be done within 1-2 hours and there is no point in doing it on alts.

So basically...just farming.Yey
I think it's a pity that Blizzard didn't add something like Suramar to BfA, but for the rest I'm quite happy really... WQs, War Campaign that I haven't finished yet, M+, our guild started raiding Uldir yesterday, battlegrounds, still have to level my second profession to 150, warfronts... I still have more than enough to do.

Fun outside of raids is non existent.