Dungeon Finder Not Working!

Technical Support
I can que 2-3 mins in dungeon finder and then just gone my que!
WTF is this???
The pirate servers better then original. Truly!
True, a queue for The Battle for Lordaeron quest also not working, the same symptoms. This is not what Im paying for!!!!!
same for me, cannot join any group for arena or or make my own:(
can attempt joining a group. only acknowlegde the queue from a game after +/- min. while busy with a wq i could accept the lfd queu to start. wasnt portalled tho , and the possibility to portal only appeared after i completed the wq. on portal i was immediate portalled out again, that repeated like 3-4 times. After that i got a deserter debuff.
How long until this is fixed, all I wanna know right now!
Good question, soon I hope
small indie company cant afford better servers my dude
Same here dungeon finder not working for me either
not working noting works gg
Same. There's a bunch of people round the Warfronts table. Some can queue but are removed a few minutes later, some (like me) get no queue at all when I choose Join. Some have got as far as starting then are removed from the raid group and given a deserter debuff as a parting gift.
When clicking queue for instance it takes about 2 mins before it queues. After 30 seconds you get removed from queue. This is the only day this week I have time to do dungeons, so gg :/
09/09/2018 14:55Posted by Atter
True, a queue for The Battle for Lordaeron quest also not working, the same symptoms. This is not what Im paying for!!!!!

This is Exactly what you are paying for.
Same here. Queue up, then after 1-3mns, the queue simply disappears.