Arathi Highlands - Stuck under Ground

Technical Support
Hi,
I was working on Waist of Time cosmetic item, and one of the NPCs is not available in the 'new' Arathi Highlands so I turned back time. I then carried on with the chain but when I took the portal in Boralus to go to Stormgarde - Arathi Highlands, I got stuck under the game map. I was logged out and then every time I log in my character is shown underground and I am disconnected again.

To resolve this in the short term, I have used the 'Open TIcket' and followed through to the Character stuck feature, clicked on Skylíne and they were teleported to Westfall.

Going to try access Arathi Highlands via Flight Master.

This forum post is to try get the issue fixed when teleporting to Arathi Highlands (time lapsed) via Boralus
08/09/2018 19:32Posted by Skylíne
This forum post is to try get the issue fixed when teleporting to Arathi Highlands (time lapsed) via Boralus

Support don't work on bugs, so they can't fix this. Submit the bug ingame by going to the game menu and clicking Help > Submit bug, that way it goes to the right people.
I have :)
Just wanted to make sure all grounds are covered but wasn't sure if anywhere on the forum was appropriate