(Alliance) Best Exalted mount ever

General
https://i.imgur.com/SbvBMTh.jpg

10/10 on being creative /clap

Looks to me you did copy and paste that 10g mount then did add a saddle then added another 000
Damn those alliance mounts look so cool! Definitely worth getting exalted for them!
Small indie company.
Woot, blizzard should rly start putting more effort into Horde mounts!
It looks better though? I mean who rides a horde bare back?
yikes
This really shows how much they care about wow. Very sad,
Saddle,socks and reins. That'll silence the doubters on Blizzards ability to deliver quality new content.

Thanks Blizz.

Awesome mount.
Clearly you can see the man-hours and development time invested to get that horse looking exactly like that. I mean, it has 4 legs, it has to have taken at least 30 minutes to make those iron bands. And the hair, it's grey instead of white, 20 minutes there. And a saddle! Jesus now that's some epic time right there, 45 minute, 40 if you find some old saddle to just slap on (which they probably have).

Yup, I can see the production value oozing out all over the place. Top dollars. It's strange that they didn't put a 20€ tag on that and sold it on the in-game store, must have been extremely expensive to develop so, can see they want their money back of it.
Such magnificent mount!

Clearly worth the 10k. Horde sure are jealous!
Wew...
im exalted with horde, i have seen exact wolf but without the back thingy.
This is payback from WoD when we got flooded with 10000000 wolves
08/09/2018 00:39Posted by Rektem

Don't forget the bores.

Oh that is relieving. I thought it is payback for Taurajo.
08/09/2018 01:16Posted by Andromedes

Oh that is relieving. I thought it is payback for Taurajo.

Don't you guys still gotta finish that road in the barrens? Might want to ask the Orcs on how to build roads huh? Why don't you volunteer so they can put an example on what happened on Draenor
As much as it is funny to rag on about how it is practically a horse with only a saddle and ankle armor on it, it is probably still one of the few kind of mounts I would gladly ride around.

I mean, on my Orc I use Wolves, on my Undead I use Undead horses, Raptor on Trolls, so on and such. Most of the Exalted rewards on the Horde side do not appeal to me, except maybe for the Hyena mount. That lokks neat.

So I don't get where this sarcasm is coming from.
Damn that's one expensive saddle! :o
There are no horde bias!
- Random horde player
Blizzard hates the alliance.

proof

Nightborne
High Elves NOT In alliance due to ''reasons''

proof
Zandalari trolls, BFA zones much better than alliance Kultiras etc

proof
horde racials best in pve

proof