Blizzard, Please fix old Pet Battle Dailies? Please?!

Pet Battles
Dear Blizzard,

I'm not sure if you've either forgotten about them, or its still on your list of "things to do", but could you PLEASE fix Draenor Pet Battle Daily Quests? What's wrong with them you ask? Well... you changed the Pet Battle reward currency, for BFA Pet Battles, for redemption vendors in BFA, and in the Garrison... but you DIDN'T change the currency rewards for the "Battle Pet Tamers:Warlords" Daily Quests!!! They all still award the OLD, now totally useless pet charms... As I found out yesterday, much to my annoyance! (I now have 20 of them thank you VERY much)
So, would it be too much to ask for you to do a patch, or a Hot-Fix that would once and for all, change the old pet charms to the new pet charms??? You were able to easily do something similar with the different PvP currencies, and yet despite the Pet Battle currency having been changed before BFA was released, there are STILL quests that award the old ones! The only reason I did the dailies yesterday was I (mistakenly) figured the image for the currency hadn't been updated, but NOPE...

Fix this please Blizzard? And swap the old currency we still have for the new one, I KNOW you can, because you've done it more than once before...
I think this is working as intended: new content (including trainers) rewards new currency, old stuff rewards old currency. Old pets can be bought using the old currency while new pets are bought using the new currency. "Evergreen" stuff like training stones are only buyable using the new currency.
[quote="176228265872"]I think this is working as intended: new content (including trainers) rewards new currency, old stuff rewards old currency. Old pets can be bought using the old currency while new pets are bought using the new currency. "Evergreen" stuff like training stones are only buyable using the new currency.

If you look at the quest giver in your Garrison, the one who gives you the Warlords Pet Battle Quests, you will see that everything they sell can now only been purchased using the new currency! So WHY would the Warlords quests reward a currency that is unusable in the very place where you get the main pet daily from???
As I said, the "evergreen" stuff uses the new currency. You can still spend the old currency on the old expansion pets and toys. This was announced well before 8.0 so I doubt it is going to change anytime soon again.
I’d much rather they fix PVP pet rewards first.
1 quest for 10 wins that gives a few stones is all there is every week.
You get an ultimate battle stone for 5 wins a week every month or so per character.

This is literally terrible. There’s no incentive here as people who are PVPing will already be playing these games.

Old charms aren’t useless you can buy stuff with them and sell on ah.
Old pet battles trainers are solely for levelling anyway aren’t they?
So WHY would the Warlords quests reward a currency that is unusable in the very place where you get the main pet daily from???

I think that's for convenience. When I'm doing the rounds of Dreanor and Pandaria levelling my pets I often need to stock up on pet burgers and sausages. Having a vendor for these along the route is quite handy sometimes.
14/09/2018 13:21Posted by Visciousvic
I think that's for convenience. When I'm doing the rounds of Dreanor and Pandaria levelling my pets I often need to stock up on pet burgers and sausages. Having a vendor for these along the route is quite handy sometimes.

But aren't those sold for the new currency?
20/09/2018 13:23Posted by Galander
14/09/2018 13:21Posted by Visciousvic

But aren't those sold for the new currency?

Yes but even though I am now earning the new charms in BfA I still find it much more efficient to level my pets in the old zones. So when in the middle of a run round the old content its sometimes handy to be able to buy the Pet XP Boosts instead of having to travel back and forth to Zandalar.
Theres nothing wrong, alas. They didnt want players to buy things fast with old currency.
This is working as intended as there are still some things you can buy with the old charms, such as pets. You cannot buy the stones of course with the old charms.