Frenetic Corpuscle (trinket) - undertuned or bugged?

General
Frenetic Corpuscle (trinket) - so this item dropped for me today. 380 warforged heroic, i was really happy, until I first tried it on the next boss. The try lasted for like 6 minutes, we wiped, and I checked my damage meter, it said this trinket procced 1 time, provide me 0,7% of my dps. Next try it is the same. I can't even use it outside of a boss fight, because it is impossible to reach 4 stack while questing. So apperantly even on bosses my 355 darkmoon card: fathoms is overperforming my 380 heroic trinket. Then I checked wowhead and the comments are the same as my problem.

I would be very happy if a Blizzard employee can watch out for this problem. I don't think this trinket works as intended at all.
the trinket is severely undertuned like many other uldir trinkets

kinda sucks to rely on lucky titanforges from wq trinkets or spamming m+ in hopes of getting one because those are the only decent ones available for most classes
This trinked haven't proced for me even once. It reaches 3 stacks and then drops.
I don't usually post in forums, but this really disappointed me, is this the fastest way to reach out to Blizzard employee or what?
Blizz fix please
16/09/2018 10:53Posted by Pajcsilol
I don't usually post in forums, but this really disappointed me, is this the fastest way to reach out to Blizzard employee or what?

The Blues on this forum are only mods, If you want any hope of contact with a dev it'll have to be via Reddit or Twitter. Even then it's unlikely as the EU playerbase are the red haired step children of WoW... Been playing since earlyish BC and can honestly say i have never seen a dev post directly upon these forums rather than a "Blue" mod copy paste the Devs over from the US forums..