Shadow priest rofl

Priest
Actual joke - the end.

Just kidding but no for real we are an actual joke. Now let's go into depth.

Damage? non existent. But dude you have no gear!! Ye I know cause I already know we do zero dmg. You see you can do a perfect 123 rotation, but your oponent or friends their 123 will hit harder.

Step 1: bring back 5 orbs
Step 2: Bring back DP
Step 3: SW:D baseline
Step 4: fade baseline 10% dmg reduc not some stupid azerite trait
Step 4: REMOVE yes REMOVE void form and all this trash involved in it.
Step 5: Give back void tendrils on a talent tree increase their hp
Step 6: Make us be able to shield psyfiend again
Step 7: Remove shadowy insight and change it into Clarity of power.
Step 8: Give us back mindspikes + procs not the spam trash which happened later.
Step 9: Spectral guise <3 which we probably will never ever see again
Step 10: OLD SHADOW FORM OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD VANILLA FORM
Step 11: give us the wings when we used to DP looked insane.
Step 12: Bring cascade back cba doing bg's spamming 1 key For the people who don't know what I'm talking about Misery>vampiric touch. In Legion I literally outdamage everyone yes everyone using a PS4 CONTROLLER IN RBG 2/2.2MMR. Don't think it's possible? Even aboni used a pencil and top damaged using 2 abilities only. Anyhow back to the steps!
Step 13: We can climb the Veiled Stair by the amount of steps required to make shadow relevent.
Step 14: Feathers talent.
Step 15: Buff dispersion Gain mana/hp
Step 16: Shadow mends 5 casts oom. useless. make it flash of light and take you out of shadowform.
Step 17: Give back prayer of mending for Shadow and take you out of form.
Step 18: Get this to the devs

Feel free to add stuff if I've missed something. We keep counting guys!
Needs more haste.
Orbs, were boring. Spam mindflay\blast - pop plague, can't imagine anything more dull and simple.
I absolutely liked Voidform in Legion, spitting out spells like a minigun felt exactly like an insane gibbering maniac, class fantasy was at its best and the dps was fine aswell.
Bfa iteration of the voidform is lackluster indeed, however.
17/09/2018 12:50Posted by Eniel
Spam mindflay\blast
Let's not forget mind spike procs and the other amount of abilities we had for pvp :) instead of voi...zzZZzz residentsleeper
Legion spriest was great, voidform is a great mechanic the issue is that they destroyed it in BfA by removing many of its core fun parts and nerfing it even more
17/09/2018 13:21Posted by Plsentername
17/09/2018 12:50Posted by Eniel
Spam mindflay\blast
Let's not forget mind spike procs and the other amount of abilities we had for pvp :) instead of voi...zzZZzz residentsleeper

Mind spike was literally an arcane mage rotation without needing to dump stacks into arcane missiles. You could literally make a pendulum press your 1 button. How is that not resident sleeper, rofl.
Voidform in legion was a great mechanic.
Orbs, were boring. Spam mindflay\blast - pop plague.

I prefer plague over this voidform stuff
17/09/2018 03:58Posted by Plsentername
Actual joke - the end.

Just kidding but no for real we are an actual joke. Now let's go into depth.

Damage? non existent. But dude you have no gear!! Ye I know cause I already know we do zero dmg. You see you can do a perfect 123 rotation, but your oponent or friends their 123 will hit harder.

Step 1: bring back 5 orbs
Step 2: Bring back DP
Step 3: SW:D baseline
Step 4: fade baseline 10% dmg reduc not some stupid azerite trait
Step 4: REMOVE yes REMOVE void form and all this trash involved in it.
Step 5: Give back void tendrils on a talent tree increase their hp
Step 6: Make us be able to shield psyfiend again
Step 7: Remove shadowy insight and change it into Clarity of power.
Step 8: Give us back mindspikes + procs not the spam trash which happened later.
Step 9: Spectral guise <3 which we probably will never ever see again
Step 10: OLD SHADOW FORM OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD VANILLA FORM
Step 11: give us the wings when we used to DP looked insane.
Step 12: Bring cascade back cba doing bg's spamming 1 key For the people who don't know what I'm talking about Misery>vampiric touch. In Legion I literally outdamage everyone yes everyone using a PS4 CONTROLLER IN RBG 2/2.2MMR. Don't think it's possible? Even aboni used a pencil and top damaged using 2 abilities only. Anyhow back to the steps!
Step 13: We can climb the Veiled Stair by the amount of steps required to make shadow relevent.
Step 14: Feathers talent.
Step 15: Buff dispersion Gain mana/hp
Step 16: Shadow mends 5 casts oom. useless. make it flash of light and take you out of shadowform.
Step 18: Get this to the devs

Feel free to add stuff if I've missed something. We keep counting guys!

Approved.
Although this was a very nice Shadow Priest design, I consider it very unlikely that this will come back.
The devs need to bring more depth into the class instead a dull design that is literally just ramping up Insanity in Shadowform, dealing mediocre damage, only to use Void Form to spend it and deal AoE damage and overall more damage. They need to add spells that consume Insanity alongside those that generate it. They should take a look at ''dead'' talents and change them such so they are actually synergistic instead of antagonistic. They need to make Shadowform meaningful again, able to deal decent damage and let Void Form function as a cooldown to increase the damage for a short duration and making Insanity-consuming spells free to cast with Insanity ramp up as its cooldown (or just make it a simple burst cooldown).
I've made a detailed post with suggestions for the class. Take a look and let me know what you think. Link:https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623782401
I think they'll keep voidform aswell. I was happy removal of mass hysteria. Ramp up does not work at M+ and does not work at pvp. But they also removed voidform's extra shadow dmg bonus, nerfed voidform's haste buff to half, removed SW:D, increased insanity drain, they took away everything... If they give those back to voidform might work for pve atleast. I have no idea about pvp. First post is really nice suggestion and I wish it would happen. But I doubt that.
17/09/2018 21:29Posted by Kindhearted
I think they'll keep voidform aswell. I was happy removal of mass hysteria. Ramp up does not work at M+ and does not work at pvp.

get to 120, find any m+ group in finder so we can talk about shadow.
18/09/2018 12:10Posted by Mikitaio
I think they'll keep voidform aswell. I was happy removal of mass hysteria. Ramp up does not work at M+ and does not work at pvp.

Meaning that its good? Or completely lacking? Come on man, gimme some info. I'm on the lookout for a potentional RDPS spec before I give up completely

I am a shadowpriest main. Playing SP since tbc. 1100day played time.
18/09/2018 12:34Posted by Lexie

Meaning that its good? Or completely lacking? Come on man, gimme some info. I'm on the lookout for a potentional RDPS spec before I give up completely

Do not play shadow. But if you're an emotional and like selfharm. No one is going to hold you back xD
Make Power Word Shield a Voidlooking spell. It just looks stupid when in voidform.
Shadow feels like such an abomination. It's not even only a numbers issue for me.

Our rotation is boring and so are most talents. I bet Shadow was one of the last specs to be looked at and they just rushed it.

Also, our base kit is so empty. We need to pick mobility from talents while others get it for free. It wouldn't surprise me if next expansion they put psychic scream in the talents as well.
why is mindflay our only "non dot" spell that doesn't come with a cool down?
17/09/2018 03:58Posted by Plsentername

[/quote]

No, i can't agree with that.
The rest is absolutly fine and was most of the time fun to play but i like the idea of a "Shadow" Priest you know. There is no space for a holy spell in a shadowed dark mind.
There is no light left into this.
Im not there for healing others, im there for bring out the Plaque and and spread Death.

I like this kind of philosophie. Nothing is holy bout this.

They could make those shadow mends combine with the "you gain a hot after using it" talent. Like "use it in shadow form you get a hot, use it in normal form you get a dot"

A Voidshield as baseline would be great too. Just a lot stronger then this wet noodle right now.
17/09/2018 14:06Posted by Eniel
Voidform in legion was a great mechanic.

It was, but doesnt work properly anymore wothout all those Weapontraits we once had. Without "mass hysteria" it makes even less sense.
Deal dmg with a spell that has the exact scaling of Mindblast and is just instant instead? That feels totally dump...
20/09/2018 07:18Posted by Sómaru
No, i can't agree with that.
The rest is absolutly fine and was most of the time fun to play but i like the idea of a "Shadow" Priest you know. There is no space for a holy spell in a shadowed dark mind.
There is no light left into this.
Im not there for healing others, im there for bring out the Plaque and and spread Death.

I like this kind of philosophie. Nothing is holy bout this.

They could make those shadow mends combine with the "you gain a hot after using it" talent. Like "use it in shadow form you get a hot, use it in normal form you get a dot"

A Voidshield as baseline would be great too. Just a lot stronger then this wet noodle right now.

You realise we're the only dps spec of a class capable of healing that can't heal if kicked / disarmed. I'd like to be able to actually do something if I'm interrupted.