Yeah, i'm not going to tank this week

General
Prev 1 3 4 5
Did ML+9 yesterday, wasn't that bad. The only problem we had were 2 trash packs with 6+ mobs (pack before elementals and pack before the 3rd boss) that instantly oneshot the tank
20/09/2018 06:59Posted by Sárádá
Did ML+9 yesterday, wasn't that bad. The only problem we had were 2 trash packs with 6+ mobs (pack before elementals and pack before the 3rd boss) that instantly oneshot the tank

So, another IMP style problem like in Court of Stars? Those little buggers were the death of many a player!
20/09/2018 07:04Posted by Shortbolts

So, another IMP style problem like in Court of Stars? Those little buggers were the death of many a player!
Yes, except you can't interrupt or cc those flying mobs, so basically if both of them lock with their laser beam on someone that isn't rogue or paladin, they are dead. Even our tank (blood dk) couldn't handle it without popping all his CDs.

you're rogue, ofc you have no problems with any key level, all difficulty lays on tank and healer. To not die, to heal, to keep aggro. I'd love to run m+ as dd myself, it's just so relaxing in comparison.
19/09/2018 14:59Posted by Darthtoon
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Thats not how it works, people want to play with equal people skill wise.. You cant just say "I AM JUST AS GOOD" without being able to prove any of it..

that's not how it works TO YOU, and people who share your mindset which is sadly the majority of the player base who do said content .. this is what the wow community has become .. filled with bigots and elitists .. you are welcome to group with me and i will prove my point happily.
its fair this way. Why would i invite Lets say 600+ on my 13 when i can invite people who is 1.1k and i feel more comfortable with.
19/09/2018 14:59Posted by Darthtoon

Thats not how it works, people want to play with equal people skill wise.. You cant just say "I AM JUST AS GOOD" without being able to prove any of it..

that's not how it works TO YOU, and people who share your mindset which is sadly the majority of the player base who do said content .. this is what the wow community has become .. filled with bigots and elitists .. you are welcome to group with me and i will prove my point happily.
You do realize that people are not born with high raider.io score? They worked their way up there. So why should I invite people in MY group that put less effort into the game than me? It's like applying for CEO position when you just finished your high school, you think you are the smartest person in the world and know everything, but in reality you are an entitled prick.
20/09/2018 06:50Posted by Tanji
I came to this thread to read others view on the state of M+ this week... reads nothing but length measure xD

What is it? Does it make you guys feel better, wiser or stronger, to attempt to constantly bring others down?

This is a forum not a chickenpen, there's no pecking order here :p

get used to it.

You do realize that people are not born with high raider.io score? They worked their way up there. So why should I invite people in MY group that put less effort into the game than me? It's like applying for CEO position when you just finished your high school, you think you are the smartest person in the world and know everything, but in reality you are an entitled prick.

you equally need to realise only a certain type of people give a crap about raider.io score. just because we don't have highscore doesn't mean we could not if could be arsed to even try get it.

it's only those who think the addon is needed which will bother using it.

there is plenty of "school age" kids who are CEO's in today world.
So i just tried to tank +5 underrot. Only 80 deaths.
20/09/2018 13:52Posted by Вэлренар
So i just tried to tank +5 underrot. Only 80 deaths.

get a poor team and bad things happen :) , gotta be on the ball with those interrupts .
@op

It's "oneshot" because you are 353 ilvl and try to bruteforce key who are not handlable for your gear.

Also, you have probably 0 defensive trinket (darkmoon card doesn't count), bad or wrong azerite trait.

You are probably like most tank in pickup (not a taunt, but i see many many many people like that) : DPS gear to do more damage, lack of experience, to much facetank, CC land to early, no run preparation with Mythic Dungeon Tools, ...

Trash doesn't oneshot, and if you get oneshot, it's probably your own fault.

You can kitte, pull less, LoS spell, CC before pull, shroud or invi pot or death run some big pack, there's multiple alternative. Most people just go and try to zerg ...

You have to play differently depending on the healer. For example, with a Restau Druid, you know that you will take a lot of healing overtime, but not instantly. You have to kitte much more than with a Mistweaver Monk, otherwise you will probably die to fast before healing is done.

Yes, Teeming is overscale in some dungeon like King Rest, but it's not like all dungeons are infeasable (Freehold is probably the easiest with a Rogue).

In BFA, Fortified is harder than Tyrannical, that's all.

When i'm going in dungeon, the first thing i do :

- Check composition (3 melee in Tol'Dagor = 100% depleted in most case due to last boss mechanic, you need to have experience to see if your comp will goes well in the dungeon/affixes).
- Check all buff.
- Check BL.
- Check CR.
- Simulate dungeon run with Mythic Dungeon Tools to get best path with the group (depends if you have Rogue, if teeming or bursting, ...).
- Explain before running key what we are doing, if special thing is planned.

And try to play with Mistweaver Monk, they have the best single target healing in the game atm, bump, can dispell a lot of things, it's your best healer friend.
20/09/2018 14:08Posted by Sparse
It's "oneshot" because you are 353 ilvl and try to bruteforce key who are not handlable for your gear.

355, and i have 2 defensive trinkets. I just playing dd too and armory doesn't update every time i switch. Last week i made Kings rest +7 with up to 9 and it wasn't hard.
20/09/2018 14:08Posted by Sparse
When i'm going in dungeon, the first thing i do :

you either grind dungeons 24\7 or luckiest person in wow with all that titanforged garbage