This week's mythic + ...

Dungeons & Raids
Is not fun.

Just finished a shrine of storms +10 and omg...HELL

the whole setup was actual hell.

gonna skip it this week. just glad i did a +10 so i can forget about it.
Absolutely overtuned

Feels like being Method trying to go for a WF

I'm just trying to do a reasonably hard dungeon as fast as possible to upgrade keys

Upgrading keys this week is gonna be an absolute pain

By the end of the week you're gonna have a real hard time seeing anything higher than +8 because nobody is doing in-time

Right now everyone has their chest keys left over, so get them done fast!
Fortified is just overtuned and blizz did same mistakes as on karazhan in Legion with teeming + cc immune mobs. It's just too much. Look at king's rest "king's" room with infesteds, 3 raptors, 10 skeletons - joke.
They know it's overtuned, the question is why haven't they done anything about it yet.
Most overtuned dungeon ever, like every non interrupt and extra mob pull results in a wipe and the loot is not even worth it for a lot of classes.
20/09/2018 13:54Posted by Zetioun
They know it's overtuned, the question is why haven't they done anything about it yet.

They can't really while the week is running. Hopefully by the next time teeming comes around it'll be more forgiving added mobs.
Yeah certain dungeons need to be looked. The worst by far imo is Shrine of the Storm, or more specifically the Deepsea Ritualist that is spamming Unending Darkness. Yes it can be interrupted but it shouldn't be a requirement to have every dps on Discord to coordinate flawless interrupts every 3-4 seconds to avoid dying. The last stretch before the 3rd boss where you also have to deal with the 2 tentacles slamming away at the group for 40K hits is just ridiculous. These mobs either need to be tuned to cast less frequently or not be immune to all CC except grip/knockback.
me and my regular friends are gonna have fun in waycrest this week, we are 3 melee's with the tank.

did a few +7 and 8 and we did nearly complete them in time (we are doing them for fun with not optimal setups yada yada) but man, it really is harder this week compared to last week and we are much better geared as well.
Its 0 fun - i did my +10 today and wont do any mythic+ for the rest of the week.
Im pretty sure my roll is called "Tank" and not "Kiter".

I just hate it.
done some 10's can say, its stupid :D legit have to hard cc mobs and play for real :D
did a underbog without any wipes, still 2 mins to slow :D
I made a topic on that in this forum already but I just want to add here, that I am glad I could finish a Freehold +10(not in time of course) because I did a +11 last ID. I don't think I would have a +10 done this ID if I hadn't gotten a +10 key in my bag. I also heard of a friend that he had to abandon a +10 mother lode because they spent 2 hours there trying to finish it and someone had to get to bed, just lol.

This game is becoming worse and worse, legion had fun M+ activities but this is just crap and the rewards are crap too(compared to the time involved to get them). I am already thinking about quitting the game, which is quite early but I am not having fun anymore, Legion mythics were challenging in the beginning but never unfair, BFA M+ are badly designed and seem like they were never tested realy, unless you have a lot of stuns and perfect coordination I don't see how you could finish a +10 or above in time. Without the right composition you are simply screwed.

21/09/2018 22:54Posted by Mìrabaí
Its 0 fun - i did my +10 today and wont do any mythic+ for the rest of the week.
Im pretty sure my roll is called "Tank" and not "Kiter".

I just hate it.

In Legion you had to kite from time to time, especially with necrotic but nowadays I see tanks running around with the mob packs like mad and if they don't they get killed like they are made out of paper. In a sense necroitic seems to be the easies affix now, cause you can't tank mobs for more than 2-3 hits anyway and have to kite them away...
Teeming wouldn't be so bad if the dungeons didn't already have way way to much trash mobs.

Blizzard created this problem by not thinking about how the sheer volume of trash would affect M+ affixes.
People just overestimate their skill because of how easy it was at the end of legion to complete m+ even 5 lvl above the cap (15-20) and also dont realize how much time the spend learning the dungeons.

Most ppl have run BfA dungeon maybe 10-15 times, not even paying much attention. Now we have a hard affix-combo and the requierments are much higher to complete the same key-lvl than last week. Every Specc can complete a +10 this week, is it harder, yes and if you cant, than that is fine too. Work on you skill/exp and get better.

Also teeming was adjusted/nerved overnight.
Some would say this is how dungeons are meant to be played. CC the mobs and DPS skull! Purists are not showing up these days for some reason.
22/09/2018 14:03Posted by Kekminator
Some would say this is how dungeons are meant to be played. CC the mobs and DPS skull! Purists are not showing up these days for some reason.
Even if you don't use hard CC and don't die, trash takes longer this week and we'd need like +25% timer for that to work.
Its just annoying, there is no fun doing dungeons. People are only doing it for loot. That tells enough.
bosses are a joke compared to the trash, I hope there will be some balance in the future..
22/09/2018 10:50Posted by Orlen
Teeming wouldn't be so bad if the dungeons didn't already have way way to much trash mobs.

Blizzard created this problem by not thinking about how the sheer volume of trash would affect M+ affixes.

Teeming was hand picked by the developers for every instance, the mobs aren't just randomly put there. They very well know what a crappy job they have done, I even see them before me, rubbing their hands in evil laughter while adding more and more insane mobs, if possible with infected...
22/09/2018 11:50Posted by Todeswink
People just overestimate their skill because of how easy it was at the end of legion to complete m+ even 5 lvl above the cap (15-20) and also dont realize how much time the spend learning the dungeons.

Most ppl have run BfA dungeon maybe 10-15 times, not even paying much attention. Now we have a hard affix-combo and the requierments are much higher to complete the same key-lvl than last week. Every Specc can complete a +10 this week, is it harder, yes and if you cant, than that is fine too. Work on you skill/exp and get better.

Also teeming was adjusted/nerved overnight.

Not really, theres no counter play to some of this stuff. Cloaked mobs than have infested. Too many mobs that have to be interrupted that are immune to other forms of cc combined with lack of tank magic mitigation and reduced kiting abilities.

People used to come home and run a few dungeons. Now we do one and its "screw that crap!". This is poor design.
its so !@#$%^- painful to run m+ dungeons this week its unreal

why the heck did they even put tyrannical and fortified on keys under +10? was there any reasoning for it?