ground or flying mount?

Quests & Achievements
Kua'fon. i finished his quest line and got the achievement. but as it turns out, it's only a ground mount, even tried it in orgimmar. i want to know if thats how it's supposed to be, or is there some sort of bug? because it would be much cooler if it can fly.

P.S, can the zandalari exalted mount fly? or is it only a ground mount as well?
Hey there Konzz,

As the yellow flavour text on the item says, poor little Kua'fon never did learn to fly... No soaring through the skies for him!

The Zandalari Empire Pterrordax is a flying mount though.

Enjoy your new dino mount. :)
Does that mean that the Proudmore Admiralty horse is a flying mount as well?!
14/09/2018 17:45Posted by Shadowrope
Does that mean that the Proudmore Admiralty horse is a flying mount as well?!

Nope, cause Horde got in this AddOn only awesome new model (flying) mounts. And alliance only got HORSES that cant fly :)

Shame on you blizz. Mount balance in BFA is totally bull!@#$.
14/09/2018 13:47Posted by Narialeene
Hey there Konzz,

As the [url="https://www.wowhead.com/item=159146"]yellow flavour text[/url] on the item says, poor little Kua'fon never did learn to fly... No soaring through the skies for him!

The [url="https://www.wowhead.com/item=161665"]Zandalari Empire Pterrordax[/url] is a flying mount though.

Enjoy your new dino mount. :)

Is there any chance we might see a additional quest chain to help teach him how to fly at a later date?
Maybe once pathfinder part 2 is out? i mean i love him regardless but i cant help but feel bad for such a majestic creature to be ground bound.
And like that i've lost interested in finishing the quest.

Any word when we will get the rest of the Pterodaxx mounts that were supposed to be on the Zandalari rep vendor and were removed for !@#$ reasoning....
Horde gets a mount and Alliance doesn't. Horde favoritism as usual.
Love the story and that he's not able to fly. Still loveable.
I Feel bad for him rly poor little Kua'fon... :(
And just like that, I've lost all interest.

"Here's a flying model that can't fly. It's for flavour!"

Mmmyeeeah, no thanks.