Refund for shamans!

Shaman
I think for all the subscribers that have mained Shaman this expansion should be refunded from the beginning of the expansion and continue to play for free until 8.1. I'm a little confused of what I'm paying for here, I have zero end game progression or content apart from world quests and rep grinds. I do not get invited to any mythic+ or raids. PVP is just too unbalanced currently to participate in and if I did decide to participate in it, I would be confined to the 3v3 bracket running one comp.

Don't tell me to reroll
The least they could do is provide actual information. What will change and when will it change?
Also a free 120 boost as a compensation for this mess wouldn't hurt.
120 free dont make me laugh wont happen in million year leel. Yeah i hope they give us some info if there gonna be changes or not
I haven't been here in vanilla, but blizz sure delivers complete experiences.

I guess Bus Shock is part of experience being a shaman :)
Blizz really should give us some refund like a 110 Boost or free Playtime...
I am optimizing my Gear so that it does max damage with the information provided by bloodmelod..and what is it?
Still 6-8k damage...thats really annoying
16/09/2018 12:51Posted by Volts
I have zero end game progression or content apart from world quests and rep grinds.

This is simply not true. For example, we have 3 shamans (Resto, Ele, Enh) in our HC raids while only 1 mage and 1 warlock. Shamans do stand their grounds on any spec and saying end game is not available to them is a massive exaggeration that's far from the truth.

16/09/2018 13:33Posted by Koekje
The least they could do is provide actual information. What will change and when will it change?

Yeah, that would be nice. I wanted to main a Shaman in BfA but instead I feel I was kinda forced to stick with my old main, because of the uncertanity of the class' future. I have no idea what and how will change. They might revamp the entire playstyle, who knows...? No other class faces such uncertainity, so it's kinda unfair. I'm trying to keep my alt as well geared as possible, just in case something good turns out of all this.
This is simply not true. For example, we have 3 shamans (Resto, Ele, Enh) in our HC raids while only 1 mage and 1 warlock. Shamans do stand their grounds on any spec and saying end game is not available to them is a massive exaggeration that's far from the truth.

If your dps shamans have no issues of keeping up with the rest of the dps, who are not shadow priests, a demo lock or a fire mage
i got some baaaaaaaaaaaaad news for the rest of your dps.

Also stop coming around with this "uwuwuwu the shamans in my guild... "i am ..." a sample size of one is nothing to validate anything. especially since those things always come from people, who in fact are not playing in particularly good groups.
It is a fact that both shaman dps specs are incredibly underperforming in the big picture. There are about 950 elemental and 737 enh parses in total for mythic uldir as of right now

~730 and ~530 of these have been on taloc. A boss so easy, it could almost qualify as a lfr endboss.

Frost mages as an example: ~4300 total prases, ~2300 on taloc

And the higher you go in the percentiles of the stats, the lower both shaman specs drop. Aka: the better the people play, the worse shamans perform against the rest.

We are as close to being dead weight as we have ever been. We have nothing that we excel on, nothing that justifies bringing us over one of the real mainstream specs or anything really.
On a boss like taloc we are bottom of the pack, a boss that is as close to letting us turret as possible, which is when we are supposed to perform the best according to ion.

devouerer same

for heroic( Hey guess what, there is almost not shaman anymore after mother on mythic):
Zek, the one boss that spawns adds ~every minute, you know that burst AE nieche, that ele used to be good at at least? Middle of the pack. Not even upper part of it.
Zul? That one total addcleave boss, baaaarely upper middlefield

Mythrax forget it
ghuun forget it.

In m+ it's the same. We can provide okayish burst AE or okayish ST dps for a shortterm fight, but for either of the two we have to sacrifice the other and yet it is still not enough to elevate us to a place of doing better than any of the rogue specs, are a mage or a hunter.
Our stun has to be charged 2 seconds and is stationary after being placed, so we can't even use it to "oh-!@#$" interrupt a bunch of mobs, because their cast is just gonna be through before the totem goes boom. only really useful as part of the cc-chain, that other classes with better overall performance can fullfill aswell
can't pre-hex anything, because it instantly pulls the group
and tremor is useful in....one dungeon? is there a second dungeon in which there are some mobs that fear? None comes to mind for me right now.

Leaves only wind shear as a ranged interrupt to be desireable.
thing is like you said, people don't want shamans in their groups, I mean hell i don't accept shaman in my Mythic+ keystones even tho I play shaman myself, but really can you blame me for that ? when blizzard dont give a flying *** about the class

i just played Mythic+7 (my Key ofc, cuz people dont accept you) and i cracked my brain open just to be able to compete with a demon hunter and a warrior on dps, and still they tell me to step up my dps as if its my fault, its so frustrating to play as shaman this expansion man, I hate playing shaman in raids and mythic+ cus of how weak this class is
17/09/2018 20:37Posted by Lilchan
I hate playing shaman in raids and mythic+ cus of how weak this class is

Its fun in arenas, when you go against shaman and you know its free kill, and you know if they focused you they had chance to win xD
The problem is as Shaman it’s always “Your fault”, folks will pull that card every time, class is broken, learn to play, reroll, blah blah blah That’s what you have to look forward to IF you get invited, for the most part every other healer has priority over you!
Shaman is world first and arena championship viable. I hope blizzard spent their resources for classes with real problems.
18/09/2018 08:38Posted by Матахарих
Shaman is world first and arena championship viable. I hope blizzard spent their resources for classes with real problems.

ahaha yeah viable with a PVE trinket that's not farm-able for us unless we have someone trade it.