Bloodied Dancing Steel.

Transmogrification
Hello folks, i've been looking for other persons who have the issue of owning weapons with bloodied dancing steel, but can't get the illusion since at the time it wasnt made apparent that duelist would be the req. This i find errournous from blizzards part. I spend alot of my highschool freetime getting 2.2 for bloodied dancing steel, and i actually feel robbed from it.

I found this post on the US forum, explaining exactly my thoughts. I'll copy pasta the opening and then link the US post.

"So what I want to ask and hear from the game dev's is why Bloody Dancing Steel & Spirit of Conquest isn't available for use as an account wide illusion.

So pretty every elite item from pvp got put into the wardrobe whether that be a weapon, gear or WoD enchant. So the question is why wasn't the MoP enchant for Bloody Dancing Steel & Spirit of Conquest added. It was a elite pvp enchant just as is any other pvp elite item thats already in the wardrobe and illusion list.

Not everyone maybe played WoD and was able to get the Glorious tyranny but people still did earn the elite enchant back in MoP and should get just as much love for it as WoD enchants did after all there both elite pvp earned items.

So i want to hear the dev's answer to this and if there is any future plans for this to be added. There is quite a handful of us who would love to see this hit the illusion board that have extras laying in the bags going to waste that want to relive that period of pvp time when we earned them."

From this post, which has many valid comments and points. : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752591359?page=1

Hope there's others out there with the same problem that will support this thread
If iam not wrong at one point you could sell it , you could get it on low level ( 70er bracket ) really easy and other things which made it to easy to get with out deserving it. With there system they can give it to people who most likely deserve it.

And that’s good , it’s annoying that everyone uses it already we don’t need more people using it
18/09/2018 10:16Posted by Kappador
If iam not wrong at one point you could sell it , you could get it on low level ( 70er bracket ) really easy and other things which made it to easy to get with out deserving it. With there system they can give it to people who most likely deserve it.

And that’s good , it’s annoying that everyone uses it already we don’t need more people using it

You've never been able to sell the enchant, but you've been able to put it on your heirlooms - the actual enchant always had to be bought with a lvl 90 char in pandaria
18/09/2018 17:17Posted by Sternum
18/09/2018 10:16Posted by Kappador

You've never been able to sell the enchant, but you've been able to put it on your heirlooms - the actual enchant always had to be bought with a lvl 90 char in pandaria

(2013-05-22): "Enchant Weapon - Bloody Dancing Steel is now soulbound."

Now souldbound looks like it wasn’t at the start
yeah I found an super old thread back in mop, that people sold the enchant but it was only available to sell for like 1 day before blizzcard hotfixed it because it was obviously a bug.

I agree with OP because Im in the same shoes i have the enchant on plenty of my heirlooms because it looks amazing but i didn't camp my rating for duelist (but if i only knew that would give me the illusion years later i would have haha).

Its super depressing to use the heirlooms while leveling some toon and just look cool af in the dungeons just to have it get removed when u get maxlvl because u can tmog the illusion...

I really dont think that if u made it so all people that obtained the enchant back in mop (if u're not duelist) got the illuison I truly still think the enchant would still be looked at like the old red enchant that all people love and not the "meh i see that enchant everywhere no biggie".

My idea is that make it available to people that have the illusion and also obtained 2,2k rating since mop and not before because that is trackable. Might remove some people that have "cheated" and bought the enchant back when it was a bug.

So basically if u have bought the enchant and u gained 2,2k rating in legion for example u can track the achievement date for ur 2,2k rating and u wouldn't be able to get the illusion because the date is far pass mop date.
19/09/2018 15:07Posted by Vippeen
yeah I found an super old thread back in mop, that people sold the enchant but it was only available to sell for like 1 day before blizzcard hotfixed it because it was obviously a bug.

I agree with OP because Im in the same shoes i have the enchant on plenty of my heirlooms because it looks amazing but i didn't camp my rating for duelist (but if i only knew that would give me the illusion years later i would have haha).

Its super depressing to use the heirlooms while leveling some toon and just look cool af in the dungeons just to have it get removed when u get maxlvl because u can tmog the illusion...

I really dont think that if u made it so all people that obtained the enchant back in mop (if u're not duelist) got the illuison I truly still think the enchant would still be looked at like the old red enchant that all people love and not the "meh i see that enchant everywhere no biggie".

My idea is that make it available to people that have the illusion and also obtained 2,2k rating since mop and not before because that is trackable. Might remove some people that have "cheated" and bought the enchant back when it was a bug.

So basically if u have bought the enchant and u gained 2,2k rating in legion for example u can track the achievement date for ur 2,2k rating and u wouldn't be able to get the illusion because the date is far pass mop date.

If you got 2,2 in woltk snd in mop , how would you prove that you got it in mop?
The date would say whatever date u got it at in wrath no?
20/09/2018 11:49Posted by Vippeen
The date would say whatever date u got it at in wrath no?

So someone who got 2,2 in wrath and mop would not be able to get it because he can’t prove he got it in mop or ? That’s why they choose duellist. Because people who didn’t do their first 2,2 in mop wouldn’t be able to prove it
Still doesn't change the fact that some people out there who got it legit in MoP lack's it now, and why' should this illusion be different than other legacy items that people have been returned?
Yeah its still a bad solution but its something, because u gotta have 2,2k achievement earned before season 14-15 AND the enchant before u can earn the illusion.
That would atleast not give the enchant to people that just bought the enchant on that 1 day it was sellable and not earned 2,2k rating before that date.

But yeah its not a 100% good solution since it only helps a few.
Bump
Bump
I sent in a ticket towards a gm saying basically
"i have the bloody dancing enchant, but not the illusion. Why is it only available towards people that have the achievement, back on my realm duelist was 1800-1900 ish blablbablabl"

I just got a basic reply saying "bloody dancing steel shares the apperance with glorious tyrannity and u can have it if u have the achievement."

Dont seem like they really think this is an issue and think they solved it by giving it to people with duelist.
Can’t you stop ? There is a big thread in the pvp section. You won’t get the red glow , go get the new one and have fun. This is just spamming the forum
26/09/2018 17:31Posted by Kappador
Can’t you stop ? There is a big thread in the pvp section. You won’t get the red glow , go get the new one and have fun. This is just spamming the forum

1) Can you link the thread? Can't find it. Thanks.
2) There's obviously a huge thread for a reason.
3) I'm getting the 2.1 one too, but find bloodied dancing steel far more superior visually
27/09/2018 17:55Posted by Sternum
26/09/2018 17:31Posted by Kappador

1) Can you link the thread? Can't find it. Thanks.
2) There's obviously a huge thread for a reason.
3) I'm getting the 2.1 one too, but find bloodied dancing steel far more superior visually

1.) to lazy to search it’s in arena but not on the first 5 pages
2.) it’s big because 2-3 people wrote in it a lot
3.) the new one sucks but yeah just saw it
bump
Sternum try and send in a ticket and talk to a gm about it, make ur voice heard more then on the forums.
Bump