IS PVP IN BFA THE WORST FROM LAST YEARS??

Arenas
I dont know if am I the only who think that BFA PVP is really bad and boring in comparition with other expansions.

I'm a multiclass player I literally play all clases in pvp and I have 2'3 2'4krating with them all as minimun and gladiator with my main.

This new BFA PVP style Azerita traits, the all buff battle's clean (for me that's a boring playstyle), the (damn) GCD that most of the habilities have now and make the game ridiculously slow and boring like Healing Arcángel of discis, arcane power mages, etc etc. I think there have been way of too much changes that are making the game way so slow and boring. Also, there are still classes unbalanced like BM's or Assasinates rogues, warriors, resto druids, etc where mecanics are really easy and they are quite overpowered in some situations respect other clases.

Well, another thing that is making the game super boring is the new mana regen nerf. I have a super weird feeling now playing my priest where agaisnt some super DMG comps I feel I run out of mana like in 1 minute and a half of the arena. To me, thats super boring and need to be fixed. I like the thing of to be care about your mana and try to keep it smartly but at this point I feel like I run out of mana instantly against comps that have a good DMG pressure…

In legion stats were normally fixxed whenever you entered in pvp instance. Mana regen was perfect, arenas could be long but at least no one died in minute 2 for mana reason. We had weapon artifact traits, most fun and practical with his unique skill for every class. We were not wasting time in the respawn buffing again all party. We were bursting and using empowered CD instantly making game fast and fun. Not like with those currently GCD that make game super slow… superboring or even annoying at some points.
Remember they took more than 2 weeks to fix mana break hitting %50 of max hp and Warrior DH setups rushing to 2400 in a single night. So I wouldn’t say the worst state but bad yeah.

And there was an rmp madness for some period of time in legion aswell. Can’t exactly remember when. Okay rmx is always good or decent but that one time they were absurdly insane. We had like %10 win ratio against rmx above 2300 with 3 different setups in that period. Now whenever someone asks me if I can heal +6 keys I respond with I healed rmp in legion and +6 is nothing. Nevertheless I respect rmx because even in its best state it took some kind of coordination.

Also bfa prepatch.

WLS and FLS in wod was similar to KFC in bfa.

Tune down KFC a little, a week later tune down DH because they will shine if kfc is nerfed and the season will be playable I think.

Edit: looks like a lot has changed since september 11 and I even forgot I wrote this lel. I changed my mind this season is boring af
its definitely the most bad Pvp experienced i've ever faced in Wow since im playing over 6 years now.
Yes, it's the worst beta
Just go RMP and u get r1
I liked Cataclysm.
What I think ruined the game is huge mobility desparity, nowadays nobody walks in combat. You charge, leap, sprint (and sprint is kinda least effective mobiliy), port and stuff,

it's crazy fast and that makes some matches extremely polarized and some classes on average much worse (which again is resulting them in having to be buffed else where which ties them in some cases, but in another cases makes them broken)

This mobility craziness started in my opinion a lot with introducing DHs, where it was fine to say "class has crazy mobility". I much rather liked it, when mobile classes was a bit more mobile than average and immobile bit less mobile. Nowadays some classes have 100% uptime and some close to 0% just because of nature of some matches. So stupid. Unfun. Makes some matches autowin and autoloss.
100% worst for me and iv played since vanilla. Azerite traits are a disaster + all the pruning over the years. RNG looting system sucks supierior balls too and this whole scaling with gear is just a massive cocktail of failure.
12/11/2018 23:03Posted by Whisperer
This mobility craziness started in my opinion a lot with introducing DHs, where it was fine to say "class has crazy mobility"

WOTLK Feral was unkitable. We've had crazy mobility long before this.
Gameplay and class mechanics aren’t worse than legion but all game systems are : excessive inflation, RNG reward system, rewards being all devaluated (titles, tmog, enchant...).

What was supposed to increase participation is just gonna end up lower it as expected if you understood a bit the game
Damn i miss mops last patch pvp <3
I still think wotlk and cata were the best expansions for pvp. Sure Shadowmourne warriors were OP, but at least the game was fun to play, and almost all classes had high skillcap (for example stance dancing was super cool and had TONS of potential). I didn't like MOP, where everyone was oneshotting everyone, but at least it was playable. I didn't play WOD, and only played in the end of Legion. Didn't like what this game became, it's so dumbed down now, but I liked Arcane there and it's high skillcap. 4 Blinks literally had inifinite potential. Now it's "finally" (lol) dumbed down to match all other classes and specs. Only rogue, mage and dpriest remained high skillcap classes, which is very bad... Pruning sucks for an MMORPG, and especially for wow, which has the best form of PVP (rated arena). I'll wait for 8.1, than if nothing chages, I'll unsub again, like in MOP, but this time, forever... I want to have fun, because this is a game, which should be fun, but it isn't anymore. Even top players look so damn stressed in streams, while they play.
Oh boy those high skillcap fire mages and assa Rogues
13/11/2018 13:38Posted by Nælys

Got rekt? You're a rogue too. :o
PVP is so boring..

Only 2v2 and 3v3. Tell me where is the problem of adding 4v4 or 5v5 too lazy at coding..??

Only mount reward for 3v3 why..? no idea. Every bracket could have a different style mount reward to stimulate people game play.

Only 1 new BG after 5 years .gg.

No point in playing RBG cos there is no end season reward.

They could add 6v6 and 15v15 RBG bracket too. Why only 10v10..? again too lazy at coding.

Not enough PVP talents to choose from makes the game play dull.

No solo queue yet. cos why not? we are almost in 2020.

The only thing i see is laziness.

Are u telling me that a multimillionaire company cant do this and more..ok nice story bro.
13/11/2018 16:14Posted by Coldfearxx
13/11/2018 13:38Posted by Nælys

yeah a lvl 105 rogue..

Guess you aren't that smart. Did you ignate all your braincells?
I think that wod was the worst by far, just hunter/rdruid spam in 2s and rmd/turbo with rdruid every game in 3s.
13/11/2018 18:45Posted by Raiden
we are almost in 2020.
14/11/2018 19:14Posted by Nælys

Guess you aren't that smart. Did you ignate all your braincells?

Post on your main, don't hide. :)
Don't worry it's just beta...