[H] Returning Player Looking for Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Character Name & Realm: Whitethread - Sylvanas
Class & MS/OS: Warrior Fury (might switch to tank as OS if needed. no gear for OS atm)
Viable Alts: None on Horde side
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/Whitethread
Log Link: N/A (progress was done with a pug and forgot about logs)
Discord Tag: Bogdan#4104
Battle Tag: booghye#2708
Faction: Horde (not willing to change)
Days Available: Any (would prefer 2-3 days schedule)
Times Available: after 7PM server time
Current Prog: 6/8N
Desired Prog: 8/8H before release of the next tier

Note 1: Taking into consideration "cross-realm" guilds. I can realm transfer if everything goes well and we get along :)
Note 2: Please don't ask me to play arms only because it's better in certain situations. I would like to still enjoy my time playing the game
Added you on both :)
Hello Whitethread,

In case you are still looking, I think <Outside Lies Doom> (on Draenor) might be a good fit for you.

Raid days are Friday and Saturday from 8pm to 11pm ST. Our current aim is heroic progression. M+ is also on the radar. Generally, we try to get everybody a high key for their weekly chest. Our Guild Chat/Discord server is usually rather active, so I believe we can provide a social aspect too.

If you're interested, message: Sevyrik#2897 / Wushnedge#2102 [BNet]
Or: #7365 (Name: Xendaz) / #6726 (Name: Wushnedge) [Discord]
<SGSR> is a newly formed guild that moved to Draenor at the end of legion.
We're a group of friendly individuals that have all raided together at one stage or another and decided to have a laugh together.

Currently we're looking for a few dps (melee or ranged, could do with either) to join the team, help each other out and work together (everyone pulls their own weight. )

Just looking at clearing heroic at a fast pace for now. Will consider mythic if all goes well and we can manage numbers.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays (20:00-23:00 realm time)
Possible Alt runs on Sundays

For more info send us a message on Discord
Dean#7024
Alyana#2598

As an ele shaman who has been told many times to respec or reroll I can totally relate to the "please don't make me play arms" part. While we expect everyone to pull their own weight, that doesn't mean you need to play a spec you hate.

Due to a few absences we're currently only 8/8N and 1/8H, but will start on heroic this reset and can guarantee a clear with plenty time to spare. If we sound like a good fit feel free to message us in discord, happy to have you along for cross realm as a test too :)
Hello

We are a group of friends from different nationalities (UK, SWE, NL) that got together during early Legion to start raiding on [H]Frostwhisper.

We raid two times a week, Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 - 00.00 server time.

We need Healers and DPS, if you feel to give us a shout you can contact my guilds leaders via:

Battletag:
Hedges (Hedges#2469)
Dyinggiraffe (Dyinggiraffe#21826)

I'll also put in our recruit message if you wanna read some more.

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 21.00 server time until 00.00 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

Take care

//Talsy
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your messages and interest. I have made my mind for now and have decided to have a go with one of you guys :)

I will no longer monitor this thread, consider it closed.

Thank you and let the RNGesus be with you !
Hi mate, i'm the GM of <Dice> which is a mainly British guild on Stormscale Horde and we're currently looking for more raiders to fill out our group as we approach mythic. We raid 20:30-23:30 Monday and Wednesday. If interested drop me a message or if you'd like any more information @ WalkingDead#1179

Best of luck with your guild search!