why did i got 20 days worth of sub ?

General
I love those that dont read the follow up's in the thread,you guys are the best with your random assessments <3
13/09/2018 10:00Posted by Vossprey
You received the full 30 days. You had purchased game time on the 4th of August, and then the Recruit a Friend game time kicked in, when that ended.

aha i guess i didn't notice the sub for last 10 days. thanks for clearing this up. have a nice day.
Just as a side note, even though your account is active you don't actually HAVE to, quote, "play this trash game". If you don't want to play just don't play and go do something else!
13/09/2018 10:07Posted by Calydor
Just as a side note, even though your account is active you don't actually HAVE to, quote, "play this trash game". If you don't want to play just don't play and go do something else!

well that is my feedback on game. forums is where you go to give feedback.
Lmao my man Ssten is a straight savage.
13/09/2018 10:08Posted by Ssten

good feedback when you've just finished leveling and have done nothing of note yet
13/09/2018 09:50Posted by Vossprey
Hey Ssten,

Looked into this a bit more for you, you also received a free month, from the Recruit a Friend service, after a friend that you had recruited, renewed their subscription/added game time to their account.

So the dude thinks the game is trash but throws a friend in ...lol...

Bird culture move right here

:) :)
13/09/2018 10:08Posted by Ssten

so... where are the arguments of your so called "feedback", salty boi?
13/09/2018 08:44Posted by Ssten
I don't wanna play this trash game but i got 20 days sub out of nowhere ! anyone know how this happened ?

I know how you feel,i discover way more bugs/glitches than some private projects.
13/09/2018 08:53Posted by Angrypickle
For 1 second i had hope this stingy money hungry company compensated us for all the lag, queues and bugs. So i went to check

What was i thinking...

Some strange reason after Activision joined Blizzard allmost all compensated stopped
I don't wanna play this trash game

you also received a free month, from the Recruit a Friend service,

lol, I will make somebody else suffer before I quit.
13/09/2018 14:26Posted by Goresh
lol, I will make somebody else suffer before I quit.

13/09/2018 13:17Posted by Redwinelock
So the dude thinks the game is trash but throws a friend in ...lol...

I don't even remember when i recruited this guy. maybe years ago. i wouldn't do that now that's for sure.
13/09/2018 11:49Posted by Healmepléz
<span class="truncated">...</span>

good feedback when you've just finished leveling and have done nothing of note yet

If you play 110-120, get there and think "well that sucked" - why on earth would you want to continue? Like fair play to OP, people post every day how much they hate the game and we see them a few months down the line still playing it - despite everyone questioning why they haven't quit, OP actually put his money where his mouth is and quit and now there's a problem with him quitting because he doesn't like the game. You cannot win on these boards.
I don't wanna play this trash game but i got 20 days sub out of nowhere ! anyone know how this happened ?

Your still online btw
imgur.com/a/YJhK7BO
13/09/2018 13:39Posted by Energization

I know how you feel,i discover way more bugs/glitches than some private projects.

Do not exaggerate! I've seen maybe 1-2 bugs
13/09/2018 14:18Posted by Suruntuoja
13/09/2018 08:53Posted by Angrypickle
For 1 second i had hope this stingy money hungry company compensated us for all the lag, queues and bugs. So i went to check

What was i thinking...

Some strange reason after Activision joined Blizzard allmost all compensated stopped

They merged during TBC you silly person and they have since then give 7 days free so go figure .
13/09/2018 09:12Posted by Vossprey
Hey Ssten,

From what I can see you have made a purchase for 30 days of game time on the 4th of August. That should show up in your orders in [url="https://eu.battle.net/account/management/orders.html"]here[/url].

#DPA fail xD
13/09/2018 19:26Posted by Felfitz
13/09/2018 09:12Posted by Vossprey
Hey Ssten,

From what I can see you have made a purchase for 30 days of game time on the 4th of August. That should show up in your orders in [url="https://eu.battle.net/account/management/orders.html"]here[/url].

#DPA fail xD
That link takes you to your own account sign-in... hardly a DPA fail.
Hey Ssten,

Looked into this a bit more for you, you also received a free month, from the Recruit a Friend service, after a friend that you had recruited, renewed their subscription/added game time to their account.

by all that is holy.....what have you done Ssten?!

i feel sorry for that person :(
Nothing is free around here anymore :P