LF Raiding guild starting from 21:00

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello all,

I am currently looking for a raiding guild that preferably starts around 21:00/21:30 and lasts till 23:30/0:00 for a 2 night raiding experience.

It can be either faction, I am willing to faction change if that is required. I play hunter and with family life it's nigh impossible to actually attend raids that start around 19:30. That's why I am looking for something from 21:00 but no later then 22:00 starting.

Hopefully there are some guilds around that still look for members, thanks in advance.
Hello

We are a group of friends from different nationalities (UK, SWE, NL) that got together during early Legion to start raiding on [H]Frostwhisper.

We raid two times a week, Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 - 00.00 server time.

Current Progress: 8/8N 3/8HC

We need Healers and DPS, if you feel to give us a shout you can contact my guilds leaders via:

Battletag:
Hedges (Hedges#2469)
Dyinggiraffe (Dyinggiraffe#21826)

I'll also put in our recruit message if you wanna read some more.

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 21.00 server time until 00.00 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

Take care

//Talsy
You can look up our guild <Varde> here on the front page, I just made the post. We are a new guild, but we have quite a few established members and IRL friends in our roster. We are mainly focused on raiding and are forming up Mythic+ teams. We raid tuesdays, thursdays and sundays. On the weekdays we do 21-24, but on sundays we do 19-23. We preferably want players to make it to 2 raids per week and then a third one for people to catch up(if you missed one) or continue progression for those who want to.

We value patience and growth. It is more fun to learn how to defeat a boss and adapt than only inviting people who expect to down a boss on first try. What we want from you is as said, patience and a mic. We are mostly looking for ranged DPS and some melee.
Hi,
<Alley oop> Raiding on Thurs, Sat and Monday
Times 21:00 - 23:30
Most of the players are British and are aged 20+.
We have new and experienced players.
We want to progress and aim for HC and mythics.
Hi, thanks for the fast replies.

I am gonna look into it when I get back home after this weekend, don't have a lot of internet acces here currently.

Talk to you soon
Hi guys! Can I theoretically join your raids without transfer to your realm? Yours raiding time is what I'm seeking for.