why gear when you're always naked

Warrior
I rarely post on the forums but at this point I just feel like I've had enough of the dev team and the teamwork they are struggling with.
for BFA i decided to main my warrior as a tank and honestly I wish I rerolled a blood deathknight or paladin instead.

As a prot warrior no matter what ilvl you have - you're naked taking a lot of damage through your defensives!! that's insane!!!!!!!!!
You're also dependent on procs of your main rotation spells to get that little rage while spam pressing 123 and once you have the rage - YOU CAN'T DO !@#$ with it.
You can either choose to use revenge and deal aoe damage, shield block and still feel all the damage taken being extreme..and ignore pain - lets not.
ignore pain is LITERALLY 1 hit or 2-3 mob hits depending on pull, in a raid its less than a boss hit and on mythic + its 2 mob hits (autoattacks)
Shield block is just ??? - you sometimes wonder if it even works because the amount of damage you take is ridicilous with it on or not.
That leaves us with 2 defensives with a long cool down which is understandable
but since you lack so much rage for your main rotation and once that rage is obtained no matter what you press - the dmg taken is still overwhelming.
When the 2 defensives are on CD you're just dead - yes literally you're just dead! having a healer struggling to keep you above 50%hp 60% if you're lucky and when the healer struggles well you're just a dummy with a 1 hander and shield.
Warriors have no selfhealing, victory rush is not worth the talent and seriously lowest HP of all tanks.. the 10% max hp talent.. 10% while others have 50%.
As a prot warrior you're just trash - no matter how well you do your rotation
As a prot warrior you're just trash - no matter how well you tank.
As a prot warrior you're just trash - no matter how well you use cooldowns
As a prot warrior you're just trash - no matter how well you do the mechanics.
As a prot warrior you're just trash - yes you're so trash that even with 351+ item level normal raids and mythic plus above +5 (EVEN +4!!!) do not take you in.

Not because of your skill, rating, ilvl,knowing mechanics & tactics.. but because you're a prot warrior. Yes players are pressing decline because of your class.
I don't know what type of struggle blizzard is having with the dev teams but it's obvs since so many people complain about their class and content yet nothing is being done with it and postponed. Blizzard (You) need to take this as a high prio because there are warrior players out there excited for the new content and the loot - but that's not happening because they're being cucked in que waiting lists.
Players that are being charged monthly, blizzard.
Yeah mate, didn't like tanking changes either. That's why I don't tank any longer.
Prot Warrior is doable.. It's not great but it's very hard to be good from what I've seen.

If you rotate your cooldowns (When you have them) the mitigation is very powerful. The most powerful out of any tank actually. But when you are out or drop shield block for a second you are dead at anything over a +6.

I'm not sure what Blizzard can do here as there are clearly some very bad Prot warriors giving us a bad name. I've been sat here for hours trying to even get into +4s

I'm almost at the point of rolling BDK but I really cba to restart the Champions rep grind...
The fact you dont mention spell reflection makes me think you are trying to Block magic dmg with shield Block.
17/09/2018 09:44Posted by Daboba
The fact you dont mention spell reflection makes me think you are trying to Block magic dmg with shield Block.

16/09/2018 00:12Posted by Xántic
As a prot warrior you're just trash - no matter how well you do your rotation
As a prot warrior you're just trash - no matter how well you tank.
As a prot warrior you're just trash - no matter how well you use cooldowns
As a prot warrior you're just trash - no matter how well you do the mechanics.

it's in there. Remember that spell reflect is for 3 sec for a magic spell debuff or 1 castable spell by a mob/boss. once you reflect a spell that isn't a debuff (as thorns for example) the abillity dissapears and starts the cooldown
One of the reasons why I rerolled to fury, it's much more fun and you get to do a lot with your rage. For tanking, I created a new paladin, he's only lvl 26 right now, but I enjoy the protpaladin way of doing things.

Warrior started out as fury back in 2005, became a tank during WOTLK, stayed tank until the end of Pandaria, then switched back to fury in WoD and never looked back.