[H] MW Monk LF Raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
LF raiding guild can do any days, Please only add if you want to talk and/or are looking to give a trial. You won't be dissapointed.
Battle Tag: shiftzer#2899
Hey Man,

Check my post!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623592359#1

Thank you!
Grate#2977
Hi there

Srotaluger, (Sa-Rota-Lu-ger) Founded by like minded long term wow friends. We aim to have solid progress as PVE guild raiding 2 nights a week. Aiming to clear heroic and progress mythic in a laid back, yet focused manner. Community is hugely important to us as many of our members have known each other for many years, it is by this bond we will stay strong, even when things don't quite go as planned!

We are just starting up the guild, so this is your chance to start the adventure from the beginning :)

Raid days are : Wednesday & Sunday
Server: Draenor

Give me a poke if interested : Lazer#2711
Hey Traleecy
We are..

<Shia Surprise> is a guild formed within the Antorus Raid Tier of Legion. The Guilds core consists of experienced WoW players who have all achieved curve within Antorus. We are still in need of some more Raiders, but socials are obviously always welcome aswell. We play on the server Twisting Nether
We are currently in need of:
- A Healer
- DPS (Warlock, Mage, Spriest or DK prio)

Abit of practical information:
- We raid from 8 - 11 pm server time on mondays and thursdays.
- We use discord for raiding and general communication, and you'll always be
able to get a hold of an officer on discord, as there's always at least one online.

Our Goal will be to clear Uldir(HC) as efficient as possible while also having as much fun as possible along the way. We're not planning on entering Mythic just yet, but if the roster is looking convincing it is surely a possibility.

So if you are trying to clear Uldir(HC) in a friendly enviroment, reach out to any of our officers, or contact one of the following Real-ID contacts:
- Harou#21225
- Wulf#11354
- Ciggs#2351
- Maldorr#21401 <--- (ME)
<Res Novae>

Is a new raiding guild on EU-Silvermoon (recently transfered from EU-Turalyon) whose core has been founded back in 2007. We have a fun raiding environment with still wanting to progress as far as we can, which ultimatly translates into achieving in Mythic raids, pushing Mythic+ dungeons and trying some (R)BG's and have some laughs while doing it. We are a very versatile bunch and are still looking for a few raiders who are looking for a home in BFA.

We pretty much raided every expansion and one of our most memorable moments were World top 845: Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) achievement back in 2014.

Raidtimes:

Tuesday > 19:30-23:00
Wednesday > 19:30-23:00
Sunday > 19:30-23:00

Contact us:

Odin#2808
Cairnsy#2846
Omerta#21965(me)
Hey Traleecy
already made a post but just saying i have send a fr on bnet :-D