Hold your resubs

General
19/09/2018 08:52Posted by Tèsla
jagarde: how many days missing ingame?

What you mean? If I logged in game? Yea, here and there, for .. 10 minutes, 1 hour.

Oh! I'll login now to see what the RNG king is having for me in the chests!!!

Anyway, why you ask?
Everyone has the right to its own opinion but i honestly dont understand a post like the one the OP did.

Its like if he doesnt want things to improve.
Do people like him really enjoy World of Warcraft? Or do they just think they do?

The game is not perfect (did it ever been?), it can improve on several aspects for sure but its far from bad.

Its just my opinion i dont pretend it to be the truth or something.
19/09/2018 17:20Posted by Zyipp
The game is not perfect (did it ever been?), it can improve on several aspects for sure but its far from bad.

Nope, never been perfect. And nope, never been released an expansion before this bad as BfA, with lack of content right from the start of it and full of bugs and some exploits.

This is the problem. Not that it can't improve.

BfA will get improved over time, of course, is just that I refuse to stay subbed until they manage to fix their sht.
19/09/2018 17:26Posted by Jagarde
never been released an expansion before this bad as BfA,

I think a lot of people will disagree and say that WoD was far worse.

with lack of content right from the start of it

War campaign, island invasions, world quests, mythic+ dungeons.
It's fine if you don't like it and don't consider it content, but that's just your opinion.
It is content whether you like it or not.

and full of bugs and some exploits.

Like with every expansion. I think people are just far quicker to notice it because it gets shared a lot faster these days with the forums, Reddit, Youtube, Wowhead, etc.
19/09/2018 06:33Posted by Narelaea
19/09/2018 04:17Posted by Darthtoon
like everyone else the same content over and over for the same items with a different number...

Oh you mean like.. The thing that have always been here in each expansion ?

yes that is exactly what i mean.
18/09/2018 23:55Posted by Lyandris
God, just shut up and let others do whatever they want.
You must have issues

You're so smart, how did you work out he has issues? was it by reading what he wrote?

Here's something you should try

Shut up, and let him vent and moan, you know because that is whatever he wants to do.

changed my mind, you're not smart after all, gave advice and then failed to follow said advice of your own.
They see me rolling, they hating.
19/09/2018 03:50Posted by Ilyadris
They literally have outlined the Shaman changes with Priest soon to follow.

You've just been completely shut down, OP. Delete your post and please leave the forums for good.

There, there. Everything is gonna be okay. Now get your pills and get back to your cage.
19/09/2018 17:48Posted by Poly
never been released an expansion before this bad as BfA,

I think a lot of people will disagree and say that WoD was far worse.

with lack of content right from the start of it

War campaign, island invasions, world quests, mythic+ dungeons.
It's fine if you don't like it and don't consider it content, but that's just your opinion.
It is content whether you like it or not.

and full of bugs and some exploits.

Like with every expansion. I think people are just far quicker to notice it because it gets shared a lot faster these days with the forums, Reddit, Youtube, Wowhead, etc.

1) WoD was worst at launch? I heard the opposite. WoD was good at launch , but failed miserable at end-game content, much as BfA is now! Anyway, how is that any good if BfA comes after WoD?

2) And what exactly lack on content you did not understand? Yes, it is content. No , is not good content. Is bad content, which makes the content lacking in the end. Of course. You may like Warfront, Wq's , Island's In..what? Invasions? Lol ... and such , but you are in the minority here.

3) Say again? As far as I can tell, you are a fanboy and nothing wrong with it , but .. seriously! Forums, Reddit, Youtube, Wowhead, etc were when Legion launched, when WoD launched, you know?

No! BfA was the worst launch experience ever for any WoW expansions. Denying this, will make you look bad. I love WoW, I hate BfA and I can safely say this:

BfA was the worst launch experience ever for any WoW expansions
19/09/2018 18:32Posted by Jagarde
No , is not good content. Is bad content,

That's your opinion.
What would you consider good content?

You may like Warfront, Wq's , Island's In..what? Invasions? Lol ... and such , but you are in the minority here.

Got something to prove that?

No! BfA was the worst launch experience ever for any WoW expansions. Denying this, will make you look bad. I love WoW, I hate BfA and I can safely say this:

BfA was the worst launch experience ever for any WoW expansions

You are welcome to think that, but that doesn't make it fact.
19/09/2018 00:18Posted by Slimtank
18/09/2018 23:36Posted by Avencia
Hold them, don't let Blizzard buy you with a simple announcement.
It's not a deal till it's here. Everything seems promising but let's wait and see how it goes.
Do not forget, they still didn't announce shamas/spriest rework. Do not resub untill Blizzard shows respect to those classes and players who have to struggle with them till 8.1

and how about you not telling people what to do?

Close your trap! ;-)

I am sure, people are clever enough to take something like that as suggestion instead of an order. It's not like a stranger on the internet has the autority to order you to do something, so when someone tells other peoples what to do, it's still nothing else than a suggestion. ;-)
Resubbing this trash?

Nope. 27 more days.
So much meta complains.