WTF No flying????

General
well tbh it couldn't have been a surprise; it was a 2 parter in Legion also.

Plus the ach already says; part one...meaning; there is a part 2 also to complete
Coming late to the party, are we?
Hahahaha :D
19/09/2018 22:17Posted by Hybbe
Well F#¤% me for not bother reading...

Reading is a rather important part of online information gathering, being as Blizzard doesn't yet have the ability to beam it straight into your mind.
The biggest clue that it doesn't reward flying is the fact that it doesn't say anywhere that it does reward flying.
In all those hours you grinded world quests did it not register that you'd never seen anyone flying?

It's not even about reading, its like your brain went afk.
Well... I know you want to fly. But try to enjoy the scenery while you are still forced to be on the ground like the rest of us..

Blizzard work really hard to upgrade graphics and make beautiful scenery, and all you can think of, is "HOW DO I SKIP THIS?! I WANNA FLY SO I GET FASTER FROM A TO B!!!!!"

Very selfish of you...

And as people already said...
Part 1 should have been a clue
Because Flying trivializes the world content which, for the moment, continues to be relevant.

What are you talking about? Most players are getting to exalted with all factions. I achiaved that yesterday.

It would also eradicate world PvP on Warmode; people would all gang up and mob bounties because there's no more obstacle of movement in getting at them.

Agree, but the problem is that Warmode is pretty dead anyways. A lot of people are now questing alongside the opposing faction. Blizzard had a shot and a hype running but they dropped the ball on that. Introduce flying and get this !@#$ over with imo.

Flying will, like Legion, be introduced around patch 8.2, but I continue to believe it shouldn't be included until the expansion is over.

Well, if they had any content they could provide I would agree but it's just empty and boring.
19/09/2018 21:01Posted by Penya
oh look, another alliance moaning about something.

Oh look another horde masquerading as an Alliance player trying to sound clever troll is obvious is obvious troll. Now how about you scurry along back under your lichen infested bridge troll.
My god
20/09/2018 00:19Posted by Taxation
Flying will, like Legion, be introduced around patch 8.2, but I continue to believe it shouldn't be included until the expansion is over.

20/09/2018 00:19Posted by Taxation
Well, if they had any content they could provide I would agree but it's just empty and boring.

I'm pretty sure they said they would be giving us part 2 faster than Legion, they said it wasn't brought out quick enough to them.

And, usually I would disagree with this and say there's plenty of content. But, there isn't. There ARE things there, but they are stuck behind 2 paths in End game content. Artifact power and Gear. It doesn't matter HOW much content they give us, it will always work towards these 2 things, and that's it.

There's plenty of content, but it all rewards the same thing, so it all gets put into one type of content, rather than multiple.
19/09/2018 20:17Posted by Hybbe
So.. I apparently missed the part there will be a pathfinder 2 achievment...

For weeks now I grinded the last reputation (Torollian) and I had to steer those damn turtles in a labyrinth my dog could figure out in 2 seconds.. The UI though is so bad I wanna cry, I hate those missions.

Beach head... I guess its a wowification of the old C64 game beachhead and that is seriously cool and all but after you done 10 of them its becoming pretty fing boring and just feels like a waste of time.

Memory - Oh yeah I actually enjoy those :)

Ok so today was the big moment. I finished my last damn Torollian quest and finally got the achievement. To celebrate my new flying skill I walked up on top of the highest mountain I could find. I had some warning bells ringing in the back of my head... perhaps I need to visit some master and train flight before I could use it but noone remember a coward right?

On top of the mountaing I mounted my bewinged horse, took a deep breath and jumped out over the edge...and fell to my death.

Oh well, where is that damn trainer... Wierd..no new flight skill??? *checks forums*

OH apparently I will have to grind for some more weeks until Im allowed to fly... pathfinder 2.. what can that be? Get exalted with those zandalari trolls that hate me or something else stupid like that?

I will probably have moved on to some other game before I unlock flight in BFA..

Ok so lets see... what nice stuff can I buy if I start to grind for exalted while I wait... Ooo 350 lvl equip.. what am I supposed to do with those when my equipmen is mostly 370 and probably 4-500 before I hit exalted....

I feel pathfinder 1 was enough grind for mount.. im max lvl and epic equip and have discovered every damn zone and flightmaster.. WHY force me to continue running?

Its just bad progression balance now (+350 ilvl stuff for exalted)...

Im really dissapointed with this :/

wait can i just ask ..what have you been doing ingame if you arent already almost exalted with all the reps ?
19/09/2018 20:47Posted by Battousai
I had some warning bells ringing in the back of my head... perhaps I need to visit some master and train flight before I could use it but noone remember a coward right?

On top of the mountaing I mounted my bewinged horse, took a deep breath and jumped out over the edge...and fell to my death.

Funny story.

But death was noobish, you have slow fall!

Or blink...or iceblock...3 life saving skill on a mage and he died...alliance in a nutshell i bet :D
OP is now working on his Booty Bay rep to get his free Pirate ship Mount :p
19/09/2018 23:01Posted by Cýnn
well tbh it couldn't have been a surprise; it was a 2 parter in Legion also.
It was a 2-parter in WoD, too...
19/09/2018 20:20Posted by Nopeth
"Part 1" Wasn't a tip off? At no point did you google this?

hahaha!

this. enough said.
Revered with Turtles so late? What a casual. Only elitist deserve being lazy.. I mean enjoy the incredible experience of flying.
20/09/2018 05:13Posted by Modry
Revered with Turtles so late? What a casual. Only elitist deserve being lazy.. I mean enjoy the incredible experience of flying.

Just because people are not as sad as you and get things done as quickly as possible doesn't mean they are not allowed flying :P. Nice job on all reps to exalted though!
Well,
I didnt play from release.. Had a break since vanilla.

Part 1 was a clue yes but I just I looked at this:
https://www.wowhead.com/battle-for-azeroth-pathfinder-how-to-unlock-flying-in-bfa

and saw the link to this
https://www.wowhead.com/flying#eu-argent-dawn-hybbe

and with all the grinding I thought it was enough pain to earn a mount so I didnt think more of it..

And yes I know about slowfall, iceblock and blink but as I said, noone remembers a coward :D

I might be stupid but atleast I have a tabard you probably dont have. I guess some guys here wasnt even born when I won it :D
So.. I apparently missed the part there will be a pathfinder 2 achievment...
Yep! Sadly you did. It's right there in the Reward bit of Part one where it says you unlock faster mount speeds in Kul Tiras and Zandalar. Nothing about flying.