Raids

General
Hello, new player here! (lvl 64/65)

I was wondering if I can check somewhere which Raids I have unlocked. I know the game told me at level 60 I had the Molten Core raid, but the adventure guide just mentions everything and the Raid finder is not unlocked yet.

Also I'm currently doing Burning Crusade and when I'm done with that, I want to do the Raids of course, because I heard the story finishes with that. After that I want to do Lich King, etc.

What's the best way to find people for this? The Raid Finder is only at level 95 and I heard that you can't find players for the old raids. -.-
There is no raid-finder active until Dragon Soul (Cataclysm, level 85) and because it's old content I'm not sure if it's even possible for you to queue for it, even if you could queue for it you would never get into the raid because not enough players would be queued.

You can enter all level 60 raids as it stands via walking into the main entrances (standard raiding), those are Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, AQ20/40. Due to raids being designed around large groups of players though you stand no chance of succeeding, unless you took a higher level with you (say level 80+ as an estimate).
https://www.wowhead.com/dungeon-item-level-requirements-guide#raids-vanilla
Here you can check which raids belongs to which expansion so you can have an idea about the level requirement it has.

The best way to do them nowadays is to run them once you're max level for transmog runs. I don't think you'll really find people at the same level range willing to do them.
nobody does them my man just rush to 120 if you want relevant content.
you can solo some raids when you outlevel and blizz proly killed true level raiding guild with ilvl squishes.

leveling is meant to be slow and tedious according to blizz so its there only to stager you to get to 120 or even better for blizz buy a boost.
The only real way you're gonna experience the raids is to have someone kill everything for you, or come back once you're way higher lvl
19/09/2018 21:14Posted by Unseenundead

And then jump into some battle of Azeroth? I want to know about everything that happened before without reading only Wikis. :(

Why is levelling such a grind? If these Raids were available just like Dungeons are (no problem finding players for those) it would be fun. :S
19/09/2018 21:55Posted by Uilebol

And then jump into some battle of Azeroth? I want to know about everything that happened before without reading only Wikis. :(

Why is levelling such a grind? If these Raids were available just like Dungeons are (no problem finding players for those) it would be fun. :S

Well, a LFR function hasn't been implemented for low level raids, and nobody would queue them anyways unless they gave amazing rewards. You can do the raids in order once you reach 120 and then piece it together yourself.
19/09/2018 22:46Posted by Papudeath

Well, a LFR function hasn't been implemented for low level raids, and nobody would queue them anyways unless they gave amazing rewards. You can do the raids in order once you reach 120 and then piece it together yourself.

Legion LFR is active. :)

Hit nobell in your spare time, he can tell you a lot more.