AI arenas

Shaman
I Would like to have ai arenas. Because its almost impossible to get arena group as a Elemental and no recent experience in arenas. I would like to play arenas and practice 3v3's. Now its just not possible.
Hey,

I like the idea but you could also just sign up for skirmishes. Then you still play against real people without having to find a group within LFG. Althought might be a mix of 2v2 and 3v3 then unless you take a healer with you.
Skirmish ?
20/09/2018 11:32Posted by Skadie
Hey,

I like the idea but you could also just sign up for skirmishes. Then you still play against real people without having to find a group within LFG. Althought might be a mix of 2v2 and 3v3 then unless you take a healer with you.

Yeah too many 2v2.. and its hopeless as a ele. Oh well waiting 8.1ptr anyway.. cant do pvp before that comes out anyway. Theres no point in that..
20/09/2018 11:49Posted by Kutale
20/09/2018 11:32Posted by Skadie
Hey,

Yeah too many 2v2.. and its hopeless as a ele. Oh well waiting 8.1ptr anyway.. cant do pvp before that comes out anyway. Theres no point in that..

You could always do RBG's as ele if you want to push rating one way or another. You have a lot of utility to help your team out. Thunderstorming people off of ledges, slows, stuns, while your team finishes them off. You can do a lot of dps if it's aoe heavy too + throw some earthquakes around for some extra annoyance with the knockdown.
I haven't done pvp since wotlk and I found it easy to group you just have to make it.

I really have to get back into things but I felt I've already substantially improved but still have a long way to go.

So for 3s a pretty easy to run Comp I have had the most success with is ele / arms / rdruid. You'll more than likely be the focus of the enemy team, take totem master ( for the maelstrom generation) , and primal elementalist for the improved pets. If you are able to free cast maelstrom generation is your priority because you want to wait to burst someone with double lava shock traits.

I did about 60k in a global and deleted a paladin before he had a chance to bubble. Your pets meteor is off the GCD and you time it to land with your ES and with a double crit your damage is insane. Just need to let your warrior to pressure them and wait for the chance to pop someone .