WW Monk [354] LF raiding guild (can server transfer)

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello, I'm a 23 years old Swedish computer science student that are looking for a guild to raid and do m+ with. I have recently faction changed my character because my old guild disbanded in the end of legion with the reason being that we lacked players to play mythic Antorus.

I'm looking for a guild that are serous about their progression, i do not mean world first or anything in that scope but i would like to progress as far as possible. With that being said, i do not want to join an "elitist" guild that has progression as their ONLY goal.

As i said in the title, I'm willing to server transfer reason being that I'm currently on Outland-EU witch is heavy alliance populated.

I do have som logs that my old guild did log from Antorus, i thought they logged more but apparently not. What i can tell you is that we where at Mythic Felhounds when the guild disbanded. My name in the log is "Monkudajo" witch i later changed when i faction changed.
Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/eu/outland/reformed%20light
Hello

We are a group of friends from different nationalities (UK, SWE, NL) that got together during early Legion to start raiding on [H]Frostwhisper.

We raid two times a week, Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 - 00.00 server time.

We need Healers and DPS, if you feel to give us a shout you can contact my guilds leaders via:

Battletag:
Hedges (Hedges#2469)
Dyinggiraffe (Dyinggiraffe#21826)

I'll also put in our recruit message if you wanna read some more.

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 21.00 server time until 00.00 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

Take care

//Talsy
<Res Novae>

Is a new raiding guild on EU-Silvermoon (recently transfered from EU-Turalyon) whose core has been founded back in 2007. We have a fun raiding environment with still wanting to progress as far as we can, which ultimatly translates into achieving in Mythic raids, pushing Mythic+ dungeons and trying some (R)BG's and have some laughs while doing it. We are a very versatile bunch and are still looking for a few raiders who are looking for a home in BFA.

We pretty much raided every expansion and one of our most memorable moments were World top 845: Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) achievement back in 2014.

Raidtimes:

Tuesday > 19:30-23:00
Wednesday > 19:30-23:00
Sunday > 19:30-23:00

Contact us:

Odin#2808
Cairnsy#2846
Omerta#21965
Hey!

We are about 12-14 swedish guys (everyone is between 23-30) and are always welcoming new people to progress with us.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday between 19.30-22.30.
Currently 8/8 normal and 2/8 hc but we are looking to polish theese numbers fast. :)

We are located on Runetotem - kilrogg - Nagrand.

If you're intrested add Xorec#2166.
Hey - we might but what you are looking for:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624033095

bluku#2821
14/09/2018 18:03Posted by Monkhelvete
Hello, I'm a 23 years old Swedish computer science student that are looking for a guild to raid and do m+ with. I have recently faction changed my character because my old guild disbanded in the end of legion with the reason being that we lacked players to play mythic Antorus.

I'm looking for a guild that are serous about their progression, i do not mean world first or anything in that scope but i would like to progress as far as possible. With that being said, i do not want to join an "elitist" guild that has progression as their ONLY goal.

As i said in the title, I'm willing to server transfer reason being that I'm currently on Outland-EU witch is heavy alliance populated.

I do have som logs that my old guild did log from Antorus, i thought they logged more but apparently not. What i can tell you is that we where at Mythic Felhounds when the guild disbanded. My name in the log is "Monkudajo" witch i later changed when i faction changed.
Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/eu/outland/reformed%20light

Hello, Currently lineage is looking for a WW monk. We are 7/8HC and will probably get 8/8 and 1-2/8m this week. add me on bnet if intrested. We are located at tarren mill. pyroxius#2279
Hi Monkhelvete,

The guild I represent, <exceL> is currently recruiting for our Mythic raiding team. We have a recruitment thread on these forums, but the easiest place to learn about our guild and make a quick application to join is probably our Guilded page:

Page -> https://www.guilded.gg/exceL/
Apply -> http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdwlVrMK8l

We are currently recruiting for your class and thus I am keen to see if you would like to join. We are Horde and raid twice per week in a very friendly setting but with Mythic progression as the main objective. We currently sit at 5/8 HC, but once G'huun is down and the raid's average item level is up to 370 we will be heading in to Mythic. We also all work full-time jobs and understand that WoW needs to be balanced with life's priorities.

Any questions please let me know, be very keen to chat with you :)

Xanten#2717
Hello there.

We are a New Guild based in Magtheridon (A) with Plans to Mythic raid. currently 8/8 NM, 5/8 HC.

raid days are going to be Wednesday -Monday -Tuesday 20:30-23:30 server time. (thats right so you can go get pissed up at weekend :) )

we got some good folks already, will be looking to push it to top 1000 in patch 8.1

Add Xodius#2198 for details
Hey Monk!

You may be interested in the below - We also have other Swedish players similar to yourself too:

<Primordial Flame> is a new Horde guild based on Shadowsong/Aszune (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress.

Currently Recruiting:

Healers - All Classes considered
Ranged DPS - Hunters, Mages top priority.
Rogues
Our current raid schedule is 6pm - 11pm UK time on Thursday & Saturday.

Please contact me for further details. Add EIDOLON#21568

Upon further contact, I shall send you an invite to the Discord where we can discuss further.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

You can find our Guild here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/Primordial+Flame
Hey we're recruiting melee DPS right now including WW Monks. All the info is below & please don't hesitate to get in touch if you think we might be a good fit for you.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623472322
Hi Monkhelvete,

<Bad Influence> of Argent Dawn are recruiting a WW Monk for our roster. We are currently 4/8H, we raid:

Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (progression)
Thursday 20:00-23:00 (progression)
Sunday 20:00-23:00 (optional - social/alt)

Our aim is to clear Heroic and attempt some Mythic raiding, we're not going full out with the intent of clearing all Mythic content. Many in the guild also run Mythic+ if that's something you're intersted in, along with some PvP from time to time.

If this sounds good to you, you can contact me directly to discuss further.
-Bnet: Frik#2881
-Discord: Frik#7047
Hey,

<Intact> Is a guild on Draenor-EU, made by a group of friends. We aim to build a Heroic raiding team for Uldir and all the future content. We also do some mythic+ runs. Most importantly we have fun while doing it. Our raiding days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8 to 11 server time. We have our own Discord server. If you are interested to join or if you have any questions feel free to /w me in game: Xenyao-Draenor or on bnet @ Mamba #2879.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624063888