Tyrande+Sylvanas - confrontation

Story
More Tyrande shouting for Malfurion. More Sylvanas moustache twirling.
Meh, if the two ever meet it would probably be inconclusive.

It would be gutsy though if Sylvanas would encounter a main alliance character and kill him/her.

Just imagine this forum if that would happen! :D
18/09/2018 22:13Posted by Minairia
But who am I kidding...it will be Malfurion who'll either be with Tyrande, but Tyrande won't talk or Tyrande won't be there and it will be Malfurion vs Sylvanas 2.0.

it's an awkward one. tyrande is basically arm candy at this point so it makes no sense for her to take out a warrior as accomplished as sylvanas, so sylv vs tyrande is a foregone conclusion. meanwhile, malfurion in lore is some kind of demigod, and would probably have killed sylvanas during the darkshore event if not for saurfang's honourable sneak attack, so malfurion versus sylvanas wouldnt be a good fight either

tl;dr - it's all moot because sylvanas is a raid boss in waiting
Hmm let me see queen of the fairy people against fake undead puppet, no i still got fives dollars on the priestress.
Tyrande will destroy Sylvanas.

She will simply horrify the Lich Queen to her final death with the concept of how utterly BORING and UNITERESTING a middle-aged housewife can be.
20/09/2018 09:12Posted by Halasibel

She will simply horrify the Lich Queen to her final death with the concept of how utterly BORING and UNITERESTING a middle-aged housewife can be.

20/09/2018 09:12Posted by Halasibel

How dare you?!! Tyrande is a warrior forged through thousands of years ! she has been in more wars than any other Alliance leader, she has defeated Demons, Old god creations, dragons, and even destroyed armies ! I have a good feeling about this, I think Blizzard learned their lesson, WC3 Tyrande is coming back, Sylvanas has no chance !
Cant see the warchief on the frontline unless the Horde main army moves out to whipe everything out on there way. Tyrande would not be able to get to the warchief even if she wants it i also never understood why she was alone on Darkshore before the burning of the tree it made little sense.
I bet that NOBODY EXPECTS THE GILNEAN INQUISITION on this thread! Too bad, hail Greymane. Tyrande wins, hands down.
To be honest Tyrande and Sylvanas confrontation wouldn't have to be a physical one. Just a heated conversation between those two would be interesting enough. Provided it makes sense, unlike BFA so far.
21/09/2018 10:10Posted by Medaan
Just a heated conversation between those two would be interesting enough.

That's sort of what I was going for.
21/09/2018 04:20Posted by Araphant
Tyrande wins, hands down.

I don't know about this anymore dude.

I mean, Sylvanas has seen way more action imo in WoW since WC3 than Tyrande has. Have you seen the shoes she is running around in? Pretty sure Sylvanas would have an upper hand in that regard already.
21/09/2018 10:19Posted by Medaan
I mean, Sylvanas has seen way more action imo in WoW since WC3 than Tyrande has. Have you seen the shoes she is running around in? Pretty sure Sylvanas would have an upper hand in that regard already.

But why did Sylvanas purposely wait for Tyrande to be away from Darnassus, before launching her attack.

And why did she only target Malfurion? Clearly, the chosen of Elune would have more of an impact on the Kaldorei, she should have fallen, much like it did when Dejahna fell during the WoTA.

All of this proves Sylvanas' pure idiocy.
21/09/2018 10:21Posted by Minairia

But why did Sylvanas purposely wait for Tyrande to be away from Darnassus, before launching her attack.

And why did she only target Malfurion? Clearly, the chosen of Elune would have more of an impact on the Kaldorei, she should have fallen, much like it did when Dejahna fell during the WoTA.

I don't really understand the reasoning behind picking Malfurion as the target to break the Kaldorei. I mean Tyrande would be the more obvious choice for sure. Malfurion was/is a neutral character. Blizzard keeps ignoring this as much as they can but surely ALL the druid, including Horde race druids, would be pissed if someone wanted to kill Malfurion. He is their leader after all, and never really acted up against the Horde even when they attacked Ashenvale. So it makes no sense.

Tyrande would be a more logical target for sure. But do we know that Sylvanas knew Tyrande was away in Stormwind? I mean it makes sense to attack a city without a prior declaration of war when the leadership is not present.
Have you seen the shoes she is running around in?

But I like the shoes!
Yes!

After thinking about it I can't help but lament that Tyrande wasn't given a larger role in Battle for Azeroth. Considering what happened at Teldrassil, she should have been the one leading the charge against the Undercity. I do like the contrast between Sylvanas and Anduin, but Anduin has done nothing to deserve leading the entire Alliance forces as "High King".
21/09/2018 04:20Posted by Araphant
Tyrande wins, hands down.

I don't know about this anymore dude.

You are cute little void elf, better check Night Warrior Tyrande on ptr, her Quads are bigger than the entire upper body of Sylvanas, she is also wearing lore accurate armor !
21/09/2018 10:27Posted by Medaan
21/09/2018 10:21Posted by Minairia

I don't really understand the reasoning behind picking Malfurion as the target to break the Kaldorei. I mean Tyrande would be the more obvious choice for sure. Malfurion was/is a neutral character. Blizzard keeps ignoring this as much as they can but surely ALL the druid, including Horde race druids, would be pissed if someone wanted to kill Malfurion. He is their leader after all, and never really acted up against the Horde even when they attacked Ashenvale. So it makes no sense.

Tyrande would be a more logical target for sure. But do we know that Sylvanas knew Tyrande was away in Stormwind? I mean it makes sense to attack a city without a prior declaration of war when the leadership is not present.

locial taget yes, more dangeours also, considering she is the chose of elune, it would intresting to se what happens, if tyrande had gotten wounded or killed, got a feeling if elune is still arround, Sylanas would have had way more problems as she have now.
Tyrande’s character doesn’t seem to have any real personality written in with recent times (by recent I mean years) so I can’t imagine her dialogue would stretch much past “you’re evil! Now die!”
20/09/2018 21:43Posted by Tyrandé

How dare you?!! Tyrande is a warrior forged through thousands of years ! she has been in more wars than any other Alliance leader, she has defeated Demons, Old god creations, dragons, and even destroyed armies ! I have a good feeling about this, I think Blizzard learned their lesson, WC3 Tyrande is coming back, Sylvanas has no chance !

22/09/2018 12:58Posted by Mälfurion

You are cute little void elf, better check Night Warrior Tyrande on ptr, her Quads are bigger than the entire upper body of Sylvanas, she is also wearing lore accurate armor !

You two ever like got together or anything? I wanna see you be the story forum's ultimate power couple.
22/09/2018 22:18Posted by Thalasdin
20/09/2018 21:43Posted by Tyrandé

22/09/2018 12:58Posted by Mälfurion

You two ever like got together or anything? I wanna see you be the story forum's ultimate power couple.

Keep them separate.

We can't risk Darkshore becoming a Val'Sharah screaming contest 2.0.