PvP enhancement talent build

Shaman
Hi shamans,

I've been checking the build for high rated players and I'm a bit surprised from what I've been using.

I used to play hot hand, landslide, overcharge and earthen spike. I played with two macros to deal with them, flametongue + HH and ES + LB, and try to manage properly the procs. So, it's difficult for me to see how lightning shield, forceful winds and searing assault overcome my choices. I guess with the high rated build you have a more sustained damage less dependent on procs, but after trying it a couple of days I feel less powerful, except during ascension. Also I feel that the choice can serve to reduce the number of active spells.

Comments?
as we prioritize storm strike over almost everything - because of how gcd's work we don't want extra buttons/abilties to click that aren't as powerful as a storm strike. We already feel super clunky, adding a lightning bolt into a rotation makes it feel worse. Also yes lightning bolt would hit harder than Searing Assault on a baseline but for example searing assault ticks and those ticks can crit so obviously it will crit more often than a lightning bolt = more dps. As for hothand it doesn't proc enough to justify it and with the lightning shield +earthen spike your melee hits do alot of damage.
tl/dr - it makes for a smoother game play and yes ultimately higher dps.
I'm in no way high rated but this is the build I use and many guides say to use:
https://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/shaman/enhancement/cI3M/X_K/W5V/Ye2/SIG

Sometimes swapping out spirit wolf for earth shield depending on the situation.
Boulderfirst and Landslide go really well together. You kinda need this to keep the maelstrom up and not having nothing to press at a point. And that's where overcharge comes in. If everything is on CD you have that lightning bolt which does decent damage and can crit really high. Especially with Earth Spike up on the target.

Also when being kited overcharge is a really good talent and much better than searing assault imo.

Also with boulderfirst you don't really need to focus that much on haste because it already recharges faster. This means you can put more focus on mastery for more stormstrike procs and damage in general as well. Mastery is a good stat for pvp together with versitality.

Sundering + earthen spike + a couple of stormstrikes and a lightning bolt (all in the earther spike window) really can do a lot of damage. Much better than ascendance imo.

Also 20 sec CD vs 3 min CD. I know what to take there. Earthen Spike gives you much more burst windows. Static cling + Earthen Spike = 35% increased damage on target. every 20 sec.

If you have the azerite trait that increases your mastery during bloodlust, shamanism is a very good pvp trait as well. Another reason why haste isn't an important pvp stat. Rest speaks for itself
no matter what build you choose we will still be mid-bottom on DMG. I am the only shaman in my guild cause nobody is recruiting shamans anymore. I get 90-95 ranking on logs and i people with 70 performance are above me on meters.We get fooled every raid.We dont even have a raid utility to be helpfull ita furstrating
I'm in no way high rated but this is the build I use and many guides say to use:
https://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/shaman/enhancement/cI3M/X_K/W5V/Ye2/SIG

Sometimes swapping out spirit wolf for earth shield depending on the situation.
Boulderfirst and Landslide go really well together. You kinda need this to keep the maelstrom up and not having nothing to press at a point. And that's where overcharge comes in. If everything is on CD you have that lightning bolt which does decent damage and can crit really high. Especially with Earth Spike up on the target.

Also when being kited overcharge is a really good talent and much better than searing assault imo.

Also with boulderfirst you don't really need to focus that much on haste because it already recharges faster. This means you can put more focus on mastery for more stormstrike procs and damage in general as well. Mastery is a good stat for pvp together with versitality.

Sundering + earthen spike + a couple of stormstrikes and a lightning bolt (all in the earther spike window) really can do a lot of damage. Much better than ascendance imo.

Also 20 sec CD vs 3 min CD. I know what to take there. Earthen Spike gives you much more burst windows. Static cling + Earthen Spike = 35% increased damage on target. every 20 sec.

If you have the azerite trait that increases your mastery during bloodlust, shamanism is a very good pvp trait as well. Another reason why haste isn't an important pvp stat. Rest speaks for itself

your build is not viable
https://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/shaman/enhancement/cK1c/X_K is best enh pvp build . you can swap earth shield for spirit wolf. pvp talents are situational.
your build is not viable
https://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/shaman/enhancement/cK1c/X_K is best enh pvp build . you can swap earth shield for spirit wolf. pvp talents are situational.[/quote]

Could you explain? I lean towards a similar build Shamaus suggested for all the reasons he mentioned.