New mount is awesome, so much hate.

General
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
20/09/2018 15:02Posted by Вэлренар
it's ship that can't swim

No ship in the entire history of ship building has been able to swim. The same reason why no ship in the entire history of ship building has been able to float on a repulsor field keeping it off the ground so it can fly over the ground.

It is in fact. A fun little mount that some people wanted to have so they got it.

Why is it so desperately important that ONE mount in the entire mount collection of WoW obeys the laws of physics while at least 95% of the rest stick two fingers up to Physics and blows it a raspberry?
20/09/2018 15:02Posted by Вэлренар
it's ship that can't swim

Ships don't swim, they sail. :|
We all know why Ion looked so nervous and couldn't even face the cam in the last stream.

They are aware of the riot going on over the state of the game, and even more over the state of classes and balance. They are aware of the unsubs. That last liveatream is viewed as a desperate attempt to hold on to players.

And the boat is kind of looked at, as the feature which only confirms this.
"They might have developed it long time ago, but it's clear why they choose RIGHT NOW to make it available" seems to be the common thought.

Some people may frown when they see players with the boat, because clearly this made players support BLIZZARD. Some may view this players as tuencoats.
But mostly, it is about the game and not the players.

There is this saying "vote with your wallet" and this is a thing which has been going on. People unsubbing, not to stay away but to make a point that "we won't put up with a game released in this state". This mount, with its 6 months sub, so much undermines this. As many players resub on the spot to get it.

And people believe that Blizzard KNOWS this very well, and that they do it so that they won't have to worry about leaving players for another half year :p

This is why this mount is "hated". And it's a mount which will, for many, always be an icon to remind us of the release of this expansion, and how little blizzard cared about their customers.
It's the icon of the cheap measures blizzard go to turn players around, without fixing any issues. And that those who wave it... supports this because "vote with your wallet".

Some people believes that players who have bought it should be ashamed of it.

Me? I believe that we are at least still having the freedom to decide over our own money. If people wanna buy it, it's up to them and not everybody else.
21/09/2018 06:10Posted by Tanji
We all know why Ion looked so nervous and couldn't even face the cam in the last stream.

They are aware of the riot going on over the state of the game, and even more over the state of classes and balance. They are aware of the unsubs. That last liveatream is viewed as a desperate attempt to hold on to players.

And the boat is kind of looked at, as the feature which only confirms this.
"They might have developed it long time ago, but it's clear why they choose RIGHT NOW to make it available" seems to be the common thought.

Some people may frown when they see players with the boat, because clearly this made players support BLIZZARD. Some may view this players as tuencoats.

There is this saying "vote with your wallet" and this is a thing which has been going on. People unsubbing, not to stay away but to make a point that "we won't put up with a game released in this state". This mount, with its 6 months sub, so much undermines this. As many players resub on the spot to get it.

And people believe that Blizzard KNOWS this very well, and that they do it so that they won't have to worry about leaving players for another half year :p

This is why this mount is "hated". And it's a mount which will, for many, always be an icon to remind us of the release of this expansion, and how little blizzard cared about their customers.
It's the icon of the cheap measures blizzard go to turn players around, without fixing any issues.

So people are turncoats and traitors according to you from buying some gametime ? You must have some questionable definitions of the word traitor.
20/09/2018 14:53Posted by Dappypally
I’m guessing all the people hating on this new FREE mount don’t have the money to buy it in game or out game.

Wrong, it's just that id rather pay for content to do in game then to play blizzard to design some cashgrab mount which they will then charge you for.
sorry fam i do 60euro in half an hour work. instead of hating others to buy something like this ingame, work on yourself but your desperate jealousy can be smelled miles away
21/09/2018 06:14Posted by Gwÿné
We all know why Ion looked so nervous and couldn't even face the cam in the las...ny issues.

So people are turncoats and traitors according to you from buying some gametime ? You must have some questionable definitions of the word traitor.

Some may view this players as tuencoats.

Low reading comprehension is probably correlated with buying this mount too.
20/09/2018 15:30Posted by Poly
Some people like to spin everything so it fits their Blizzard-Sucks agenda and love to gloat how evil Blizzard can't fool them.

And some people do everything to white knight them even when they shouldn't be.

You pay for this game monthly to have all its features and content updates, and not for them to make store locked content.

Only people like you would praise them for something like this. I assume it'd acceptable for you to pay for a visit at the doctors but he'd make you invest in 6 months of weekly paid visits to even do the job? Is that acceptable? No. Stop praising them for !@#$ like this.
21/09/2018 06:33Posted by Calek
sorry fam i do 60euro in half an hour work. instead of hating others to buy something like this ingame, work on yourself but your desperate jealousy can be smelled miles away

<council of switzerland> haha, you make that pharmaguy from the US that multiplied some medical drugs price by a couple thousand % look like robin hood.
I pay the game monthly anyway. Would be the same !@#$ if they would reward this mount for those who renewed their sub monthly, starting from now until March (prize @ March).

SO I'm not gonna pay 70 euros after a month of the game release to sub for the next months. The release was utter failure, I find this just a bait.

No need to tell me otherwise, I'll keep my opinion.
I probably would have bought it if it were a two person mount, or if it had increased speed over water like the waterstrider mount (which I don't have and should get for leveling, but I'd get one of these instead).

Since it does neither, it's just a big lug of a thing.
21/09/2018 06:28Posted by Akiyuki
I’m guessing all the people hating on this new FREE mount don’t have the money to buy it in game or out game.

Wrong, it's just that id rather pay for content to do in game then to play blizzard to design some cashgrab mount which they will then charge you for.

Yes you can kiss goodbye to that raid tier now... They spent all that money on designing and programming one mount. I know people on these forums are prone to hyperbole but sweet jaysus.
I could buy it but I won't.

I can't know I'll get my monies worth out of the 6 months. I mean anything could happened during that time.

It's a waste on that basis and no special Titanic mount will help.
20/09/2018 15:00Posted by Figurokill
I have the money and I like the mount. I just wont support them because I know what it's all about.

unfortunately OP is the type of person that buys 100 packs of cigarettes (plus free lighter!) as a non-smoker and says he got a lighter for free
21/09/2018 14:19Posted by Raiizon
20/09/2018 15:00Posted by Figurokill
I have the money and I like the mount. I just wont support them because I know what it's all about.

unfortunately OP is the type of person that buys 100 packs of cigarettes (plus free lighter!) as a non-smoker and says he got a lighter for free

I miss smoking.
20/09/2018 18:42Posted by Ohana

Why you all hating on something they are gifting to you?

Honestly troll reply all you want but ffs give all the complaining a rest for once and stop
Complaining about every little thing you don’t like in the game.

has these forums always been this whiny?

Because ppl like you Blizz allow themselves to launch crappy expansions.
this mount has nothing to do with wether you think it’s crappy exp or not. You’re just jealous
20/09/2018 15:25Posted by Mastërmind
LOOK THIS RESKINED FLYING ( BUT CAN'T SWIM ) BOAT. IT'S GORGEOUS
But its not a reskin??
21/09/2018 14:26Posted by Sinjini
20/09/2018 15:25Posted by Mastërmind
LOOK THIS RESKINED FLYING ( BUT CAN'T SWIM ) BOAT. IT'S GORGEOUS
But its not a reskin??

Its the blizzcon mount with a few bits stuck on it.
@Dappy

I'm not jealous of the 100s of people who pay ~£10 a month to play a game that's full of bugs and grammar/spelling errors.
21/09/2018 14:27Posted by Windstalker
@Dappy

I'm not jealous of the 100s of people who pay ~£10 a month to play a game that's full of bugs and grammar/spelling errors.
You’re one of these people though. You have an active sub. I poo out my bum, you seem to poo out your mouth.