PROT WARRIOR SUCKS

Warrior

Telling truth is not insulting or so called "trolling" how you call it, my dear dwarf...

calling somone garbage because they complain about the current state of prot warrior is

a) an insult to the person especially when its directed towards a lvl120 player in not terrible gear with what looks like a decade of raid experience ESPECIALLY when it comes from a lvl80 know nothing without any looms or raid experienece whatsoever.

and

b)Trolling plain and simple, literally every thread I see you in you do nothing but call better and more experienced players every name under the sun just because they point out what a shoddy state prot is in at the moment.

back under your bridge boyo

No1 of these crying babies have right to play Warrior and not a single of them deserve it.
We do not cry! Never! That is not dignified!
10/11/2018 20:53Posted by Drekhan

calling somone garbage because they complain about the current state of prot warrior is

a) an insult to the person especially when its directed towards a lvl120 player in not terrible gear with what looks like a decade of raid experience ESPECIALLY when it comes from a lvl80 know nothing without any looms or raid experienece whatsoever.

and

b)Trolling plain and simple, literally every thread I see you in you do nothing but call better and more experienced players every name under the sun just because they point out what a shoddy state prot is in at the moment.

back under your bridge boyo

No1 of these crying babies have right to play Warrior and not a single of them deserve it.
We do not cry! Never! That is not dignified!

Ofc they have a right to play warrior, they pay their sub fee every month, they have the right to play whatever class and spec they want, they also have the right to enunciate their opinions of a class or spec if they think its good or bad as part of a process of community feedback (regardless if it gets listened to by Blizz employees or not)right here on these forums.

We collectively as a species have brought about tremedous societal change through acts of protest, discussion and civil unrest thats why we have things like womens suffrage, the rigth to freedom of thought, conscience and religon, the abolishment of slavery etc etc.

and right her right now the same is happening albeit to a much lesser extent.

people are excercising their right to discuss, complain or offer solutions as a means to effect CHANGE against something that they view as unsatisfying and bad.
Womens, ye... There's alot of them, i'm sure of it :D.
Warrior Prot is a GOD :D
11/11/2018 09:04Posted by Forthehordé
Warrior Prot is a GOD :D
<3
10/11/2018 21:37Posted by Agmund
Ofc they have a right to play warrior, they pay their sub fee every month, they have the right to play whatever class and spec they want, they also have the right to enunciate their opinions of a class or spec if they think its good or bad as part of a process of community feedback (regardless if it gets listened to by Blizz employees or not)right here on these forums.

Just ignore it. You don't reason with players with such beliefs. More you feed it, more it wants you to feed it.
11/11/2018 16:56Posted by Axejaw
10/11/2018 21:37Posted by Agmund

Just ignore it. You don't reason with players with such beliefs. More you feed it, more it wants you to feed it.

Orc Monk in Warrior section talks.. Ok...
12/11/2018 00:46Posted by Drekhan
Orc Monk in Warrior section talks.. Ok...

Awh. You stopped trying this time :(

In more relevant news, has anyone given this a good try on the test realms? I never play PTR, as I don't really like to risk even a remote spoiler for future patches, so can't really say anything about this.
Saw this video, basically coming down to, warrior is viable tank, just not as easy as the current OP ones. So, does it just require more skill to be viable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4M73w_EOH4
13/11/2018 20:27Posted by Iramiw
Saw this video, basically coming down to, warrior is viable tank, just not as easy as the current OP ones. So, does it just require more skill to be viable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4M73w_EOH4

thing is there is only so much of a bridge that skill can gap, I commend any warrior that is currently progressing through or has even completed current mythic content or anything higer than a +10 key, but why bother if you can get the same or better results on almost any other tank class without having to play at 110% constantly when a DK or a monk can half !@# the job and still outperform you never mind the monk and DK players who play their class at 110% as well because they just leave prot warrior in the dust.

the only reason I can think of is the type of player who loves getting results even though they are currently playing as one of wow's under dogs or a diehard warrior player who will play the class come hell or high water regardless of if its good or not.
14/11/2018 03:02Posted by Agmund
the only reason I can think of is the type of player who loves getting results even though they are currently playing as one of wow's under dogs or a diehard warrior player who will play the class come hell or high water regardless of if its good or not.

But I think that's the message that's trying to be sent. The video shows description of viability of Prot Warrior, but it is meant for a higher skill of play. I still don't enjoy it, and waiting for how 8.1's changes will influence it, but the video should be commended for at least trying to dispel the popular opinion of Prot Warriors being thrown out of context.

It's all about tastes and preferences now really.