G'huun vs The Lich king

General
Who do you think would win in a 1v1 G'huun or Arthas? And do you think the might of the scourge could stand against G'huun's corruption and minions if he would have escaped Uldir?
I would. Oh wait I am the Lich King.
I would claim that the lich king has a high chance of winning both.

My reasoning:
The lich king is highly inteligent(remember it was his pride that allowed us to get near him in the first place)

G'huun seem to be more instinct based.
I think that the lich king would discover a weakness and exploit it.
G'huun might be stronger but the lich king combat skill and ability to adapt would win the 1vs1.

As for army vs army.
The scourge can raised the dead, are immune to the wishpers of the old gods and arthas was back in warcraft 3 quiet a good commander.
Where G'huun hasnt really show anything to indicate he could win a fight against a regular army let alone the scourge.
the question boils down to. Is G'huun infestation stronger than LK dominance.
ZULDAZAR GONA' FALL!
23/09/2018 22:39Posted by Eltariela
Who do you think would win in a 1v1 G'huun or Arthas? And do you think the might of the scourge could stand against G'huun's corruption and minions if he would have escaped Uldir?

But it wouldn't be 1v1 if minions are involved..
Eh, you sure did pick a strange match up. Hard to say since many things about G'huun are still a little bit of a mystery. I think he's weaker than the other old gods so the Lich King should take this one. Plus the whispers of old gods are hard-countered by the Scourge, since the undead don't have a will of their own.
1v1 I'd say g'huun being an old god and all that. The lich king even at the height of the scourges power couldn't breach ulduar to enslave or destroy yogg-saron, let alone do it single-handedly. Bear in mind the twilights hammer cult did manage to breach ulduar.

Now if we're talking all out war I think the lich king has the edge. I assume the blood trolls are vulnerable to both the lich kings mental domination and reanimation. Now if the lich king and the old god try to directly mind control the same target I have no idea who would win, but i'd guess the old god.

The lich king is just more sophisticated at waging war than the old gods. Sure the old gods do have the whole "enslaving other races to do your whim" but the lich king has that with mental domination, then there's the reanimation, then there's the plague and the other monstrosities they create and on top of that proper siege equipment.
Lore wise lich king gameplay wise ghuun.
G'huun, he's way higher level, duh.