Priest Healer and mDPS LF Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello all,

as the title says myself and a priest healer are looking for a guild to raid Uldir and all future content with. We are also big on M+ so a guild that runs that alot would also be good.

Ideally we'd like to stay horde but alliance would be considered if the right guild appeared.

I can play either DH (348) Rogue (340) or DK (338)

Raid days are flexible for us as we are very active

Thanks for reading and i hope to hear from you
Hello

We are a group of friends from different nationalities (UK, SWE, NL) that got together during early Legion to start raiding on [H]Frostwhisper.

We raid two times a week, Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 - 00.00 server time.

We also run M+ frequently and enjoy the M+ content alot.

We need Healers and DPS, if you feel to give us a shout you can contact my guilds leaders via:

Battletag:
Hedges (Hedges#2469)
Dyinggiraffe (Dyinggiraffe#21826)

I'll also put in our recruit message if you wanna read some more.

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 21.00 server time until 00.00 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

Take care

//Talsy
[A][Grim-Batol] <Revival> is an 18+ guild formed in the later stage of Legion The guilds ambition is to raid mythic efficiently whilst holding on to a good, positive and healthy raiding environment for all our members.

What can we offer you:
We can offer you dedicated, hardworking and fair guild management and raiding environment which keeps the social aspect throughout progression raiding. We market ourselves as a laid back and focused guild for skilled, adult players.

What do we expect from you:
We have high expectations from our members to continuously improve. However we also understand the fact that most players have real-life obligations. With this in mind however, there are certain baseline expectations we have from our Trials and Raiders alike. We are searching for members who are patient and skilled with a high knowledge of their class.

What classes/specs are we looking for:
Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Healer: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Tank: N/A currently - will consider exceptional players.

Our raiding schedule:
Wednesday and Sunday for Progress raids 20:00-22:30 ST.
Fun/farm raid on Friday: 20:00-22:30 ST.

Thank you for reading our recruitment message, we hope to hear from you soon. If not, best of luck to you with your search for a guild!

Guild master Btag: Wolfgang4466#2922
Raid leader Btag: Earlypearl#21526
Hey,

I believe we are a guild that will suit your needs, 2days/week, most of the guild are 27+ & have a wide range of raiding history including previous world top 100. Have a read of our info & get in touch if you'd like to talk more.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623472322
Hello there !
I represent a guild called Indomitable that is located on Tarren Mill Horde side.

We are a 2 day raiding guild that raids on wednesday and sunday with an optional raiding day on friday , that focuses on heroic and throws our weight at mythic without going for cutting edge unless it comes our way.

We are currently searching for our last few dps and healers and are open to people both hardcore and new, altough raid spots are only gauranteed to those who perform :)

Here's a link to our recruitment post.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623482363

We also have a website which you can check out here.

https://indomitable.enjin.com/

Would love to hear from you !

Inserted(GM) : Bnet : Anicky#21107 Discord : Inserted#6951
Terra ( Officer ) : Bnet : Terrasight#2821 Discord : Terrasight#758
Blight was formed at the end of Legion with the goal of clearing mythic content. As it was the end of Legion, we did not achieve this goal due to a lack of players. In BFA, our core goal is to clear mythic content while it is relevant. Just to clarify: We are not a political correct guild. If you are easily offended, this is not the guild for you.

We are on our way to start clearing heroic content. The following classes are required:
*Warlocks
*Hunters
*Discipline Priests
*Balance Druids
*Rogues
*Any melee classes with off-tank will be good

Our raid days are: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, 20:30 - 23:30.

Please contact:
sloth#21572
MiniNinja#222620
Hey there! My <Salutem> on Draenor is a horde Semi-Hardcore raiding guild, we are looking for a healer and more DPS, we are looking to become Semi-Hardcore Cutting Edge Raiders. We raid: Wednesday - Thursday - Tuesday 18:45 - 22:00. Add my tag if you want: lettuce#21367 or join the discord: https://discord.gg/yqAgHeh
Hope to hear from you! :)
Hey guys,

Holy priest here (part of the duo) :)

After reading some posts (thank you btw) I don't fit in with your requirements. And Dieralin, we've just migrated off Draenor so we're not looking to return with all the server issues.

Looking forward to talking to you guys :)
Hey there,

If you're still looking for a Mythic Raiding guild, feel free to contact me ingame at TbXie#2252 or on Discord at TbXie#3737 so we can have a chat to see where our expectations lie.
I'd rather talk to you than dump you in a long and uninteresting wall of text.
Hi there

Srotaluger, (Sa-Rota-Lu-ger) Founded by like minded long term wow friends. We aim to have solid progress as PVE guild raiding 2 nights a week. Aiming to clear heroic and progress mythic in a laid back, yet focused manner. Community is hugely important to us as many of our members have known each other for many years, it is by this bond we will stay strong, even when things don't quite go as planned!

We are just starting up the guild, so this is your chance to start the adventure from the beginning :)

Raid days are : Wednesday & Sunday
Server: Draenor

If interested poke : Lazer#2711 or Harakus#7246
Hey,

<Intact> Is a guild on Draenor-EU, made by a group of friends. We aim to build a Heroic raiding team for Uldir and all the future content. We also do some mythic+ runs. Most importantly we have fun while doing it. Our raiding days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8 to 11 server time. We have our own Discord server. If you are interested to join or if you have any questions feel free to /w me in game: Xenyao-Draenor or on bnet @ Mamba #2879.
Hi,

We currently have space for a Holy/Disc Priest and a DK.

<Bad Influence> Horde side of Argent Dawn are recruiting for our roster, we are currently 5/8H, we raid:

Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (progression)
Thursday 20:00-23:00 (progression)
Sunday 20:00-23:00 (optional - social/alt)

Our aim is to clear Heroic and attempt some Mythic raiding, we're not going full out with the intent of clearing all Mythic content. Many in the guild also run Mythic+ if that's something you're intersted in, along with some PvP from time to time.

If this sounds good to you, you can contact me directly to discuss further.
-Bnet: Frik#2881
-Discord: Frik#7047
Merciless Janitors HC 7/8 ghun on 17% Myhic 0/8 raiding guild is looking a new members to join our ranks! we raid on Thursday and Sunday 19:30 - 22:30
we expect if you sign for raid, you come prepered bring flask,BFA prepots,food,vantage run, we run wowlogs aswell.

feel free to ask any questions ! :)
Guild name:Coup de Grâce
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Terenas/Emeralddream
Type of content: Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raids • Mythic+ •
Raid days: Thursday/Sunday 20:00-23:00 (Server time)

just a little story about the guild.
we are a newly formed guild by five friends that played in a casual guild but wanted a bigger challenge.
We formed this guild to push Heroic and after that we wanne give a shot at Mythic.

What we expect from you:
That you are ready to raid 2 days a week.
You bring your own food/flasks/pots or contribute to the guild bank.
Be on time for raids invites start 15min before raid time.
Know tactics and be ready to push the bosses.
Have discord and a mic that works.
We prefer that you can talk/understand english.

What you can expect from us:
A fun and helpfull Comunnity.
A nice raiding enviorment.
And alot of content.

if you want a chat you can send me a message on battle net or on discord
battle.net: Prontotov#2201
discord: prontotov#7340
Hey Malediciti,

<Primordial Flame>(7/8HC) is a new Horde guild based on Shadowsong/Aszune (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress into Mythic Uldir.

Currently Recruiting:

Healers - All Classes considered
Ranged DPS.
All classes can apply and are reviewed on a case by case basis.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am Server Time) on Thursday & Saturday.

Please contact myself or one of the officers for further details. Add EIDOLON#21568
Wimball#2238
Boddis92#2394

Upon further contact, I shall send you an invite to the Discord where we can discuss further.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

You can find our Guild here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/Primordial+Flame