Have you gotten anything good from island expeditions?

General
Did 45 of them ... nothing dropped. Will only do them for for the weekly now, because that content is useless & a waste of time.
Did 5. Got a toy, now I can be Hozen... wonderful!
I completed the expedition quota every week so far (normal or HC, no mythic nor pvp) and I got a worm/larvae pet.
14/09/2018 01:53Posted by Subbie
I've done 44 or so on Mythic, a few on normal, and 20 or so on heroic in the first week.

14/09/2018 02:43Posted by Mischko
so far i did like 55hc of them and got:

I did .. 5 ? runs in total since BfA launched and I don't see myself doing any more of those.

I don't understand how you guys managed to do this many, lol!

Gotta keep the dream alive lol
14/09/2018 05:05Posted by Jagarde
14/09/2018 01:53Posted by Subbie
I've done 44 or so on Mythic, a few on normal, and 20 or so on heroic in the first week.

14/09/2018 02:43Posted by Mischko
so far i did like 55hc of them and got:

I did .. 5 ? runs in total since BfA launched and I don't see myself doing any more of those.

I find they aren't so bad if you only do one or two a day at the most. Doing anymore than that would surely drive a person crazy.

What I don't understand and something I think makes them even more dull is that they all look the same. I thought they would be varied and interesting but they aren't.
30ish. Got nothing.
This is something I'm also having an issue with. I've done enough to get the quest done every week, plus some extra, and the only thing I've got so far is something that rewarded a very small amount of rep.

Island Expeditions feel so totally unrewarding right now, and they're also not even fun to do. Are we really expected to do thousands of these if we want to get all the loot?

Raise the drop rate please, Blizzard.
I still havent even filled the bar up to max once as yet! The only reason Id be doing them is for the pets, mounts and cosmetic stuff and if the chances are so slim then there is no point.

They really should of let you grind dubloons and had a vendor for the goodies instead. Id happily do tons of IEs if I knew for sure I would get what I wanted after a certain amount of effort.
Got plenty of rep token mini-missions and I love how those were made even if it means to keep traveling all around the world.
i got a mythic achievement for doing nothing but heroics.. working as intended.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/ecch%C3%AC/achievements/expansion-features/island-expeditions
14/09/2018 21:32Posted by Ecchì
i got a mythic achievement for doing nothing but heroics.. working as intended.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/ecch%C3%AC/achievements/expansion-features/island-expeditions

Congrats i guess lol :D What a mess!
Only one battle pet so far.. Poro