Horde favoritism once again

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
I love the delusion that is going on here, Alliance player should maybe, just maybe, create a Horde character and play the game from that side.

You'll see that things are not as great as you make them out to be.

We lost two Warchiefs, our "Heroes" combined are a joke compared to even one of your Heroes (Jaina) in terms of sheer power and with how they are handling Sylvanas I wouldn't be surprised if we will lose our third Warchief.

You still have Tyrande, Malfurion, Jaina, Genn and Anduin, they might not be doing much right now but you -have- them, and most of them are incredibly (if not the most) powerful beings on Azeroth while we have... Warriors, yay.

We on the other hand are constantly losing lore figures which means that we will eventually only have no-names around here.

We lost Undercity, which in terms of gameplay is much more important as it was usually filled to the brim with people compared to Darnassus which always was a ghost town when I went there with my Alliance character.

People have to realize that this is a MMORPG where BOTH sides (Not good and evil, both sides have done good and evil, at least too much to be able to put them in one category) are playable.

I know the Alliance hasn't been treated that well lately, but understand this: The Horde is not happy with how the story is going on their side either.

Behind every Player Character there's obviously a human (I hope so at least, Mr.Bot) and you want to ruin their game for them because you think your faction is being treated badly without even giving the other Faction a chance to explain their situation or take a look for yourself?

Remember where Varian basically told the Horde to get their !@#$ together or they will be stomped out of existence? The Alliance players denied this being their moment while claiming Horde favoritism while ignoring the fact that most people (that I spoke with) were not very happy to be basically treated like a Dog with a leash and muzzle on it, yeah, Horde favoritism.
18/09/2018 22:19Posted by Savoren
If only its true... If we actually get to kill Jaina for good... There is nothing in the game I'd like to see more than Jaina's death. I don't care if they kill Sylvanas or Nathanos or Saurfang after that, as long as we get to kill Jaina its all good.

I'll farm that raid on every single difficulty I can, on every week, regardless of what loot she might or might not drop. After all, no loot can provide the amount of pleasure I'll get from taking part in Jaina's demise.

What about just killing that abomination Sylvanas?
oh for !@#$s sake, stop making us look like crybabies.
There should be a 3rd faction for people like you, so that we real alliance also get to enjoy killing you.
You still have Tyrande, Malfurion, Jaina, Genn and Anduin, they might not be doing much right now but you -have- them, and most of them are incredibly (if not the most) powerful beings on Azeroth while we have... Warriors, yay.
Even night elf players would point out they are a joke right now.

But yeah OP is being stupid they never said kill.
18/09/2018 19:21Posted by Arctur
Oh please, even a moron can see that killing Jaina at this crucial point in her character arc is madness. You kill her right after she finally managed to forgive her incompetent mother, her genocidal father, and herself? You kill her right after she finally claimed her heritage by becoming the new Lord Admiral? That is impossible. What was the point of the ENTIRE PRIDE OF KUL TIRAS STORYLINE, including KATHERINE GIVING UP HER TITLE OF LORD ADMIRAL, if you are just going to kill off Jaina in the next content patch? Don't be ridiculous. Jaina. Will. Survive. Mark my words.

Honestly this. But on the off-chance that they do kill Jaina off, WoW will no longer have any credibility what so ever.
I really hope Rastakan doesn't die. I visit him everyday and he tells me about how good it is to be king. I will really miss that. Please don't kill him :' (
Nah ... it will be like allways - Alliance has to retreat after failing.
18/09/2018 22:33Posted by Scathen
I really hope Rastakan doesn't die. I visit him everyday and he tells me about how good it is to be king. I will really miss that. Please don't kill him :' (

Don't make me feel bad about wanting to kill him!
18/09/2018 19:21Posted by Arctur
Jaina. Will. Survive.
Maybe Blizz will pull a Game Of Thrones stunt.
18/09/2018 22:22Posted by Sylvros

What about just killing that abomination Sylvanas?

Go on ahead, spit on her corpse for me too once you kill her. As long as we get to kill Jaina I couldn't care less.
18/09/2018 21:19Posted by Namù
18/09/2018 21:06Posted by Dawnstone

Rastakhan was invented for this expansion, and never was a "Horde lore figure" unless you're saying Zandalar has served the Horde in secresy and there's some hidden stories where Rastakhan the Horde lore figure is intergrating himself into Horde lore.

Shoo, troll.

Great argument, then again, as I said the whole premise was based on bantha poodoo.
18/09/2018 21:34Posted by Nazdreg
Main capital was sacked.
Two warchiefs have been killed.

So yeah..

Not a single warchief killed by Alliance though, and main capital "sacked" by a coalition of both factions, against Garrosh. Also which left no permanent damage nor any marks of ever being "sacked" by anyone at all. Look at Theramore to see what it looks like when a city is really "sacked" by the other faction.
I

We lost two Warchiefs, our "Heroes" combined are a joke compared to even one of your Heroes (Jaina) in terms of sheer power and with how they are handling Sylvanas I wouldn't be surprised if we will lose our third Warchief.

[/quote]

Oh, !@#$! You are such liar! You never lost your Warchief. That %^-*ing green Jesus Goel has always been your Warchief. The others were just scapegoats.

It was Alliance who lost their true leader in Varian.
are people seriously this retarded ?

Do you honestly believe the leaders of both islands will be killed so easily?
Rastakhan actually has a chance of dying because they are grooming talanji for leader but jaina?? She is the alliance protagonist on this expansion and you think she wont even make it to last tier?

The alliance is truly DESPERATE to find something to complain about.
18/09/2018 23:10Posted by Strongale
I

Oh, !@#$! You are such liar! You never lost your Warchief. That %^-*ing green Jesus Goel has always been your Warchief. The others were just scapegoats.

It was Alliance who lost their true leader in Varian.
And this is a prime example of someone who got 0 clue about anything at all.
The only thing of Jaina's that will be wounded is her pride. The other "Alliance Commanders" we have to fight will make sure she doesn't die. Or she'll just Tele out of it like she always does and leave some chest.
As I see it, there are three possible outcomes of the Jaina battle.
1) Jaina escapes. A little worse for wear, but still good.
2) Jaina is captured by the Horde. A political prisoner to humiliate the Alliance.
3) As the battle is at sea, a giant sea monster (which will be a raid boss later on) appears and takes the weakened Jaina prisoner, giving the Alliance an incentive to do the Aszhara raid when it is released.
Fight =/= kill

Sorry to burst your self-pitying little bubble there, champ.
Have you been playing this expansion at all?
If anything it's fking alliance favouritism they're showing dude.
They're not gonna kill jaina, fighting does not mean killing moron...