Mythic Exp Lock LF raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Sup, current own progression is 8/8N 4/8HC 1/8M. I am looking to join a guild who is currently hc/mythic raiding with the chance to progress. Past mythic experience in MoP, Draenor, Legion. Due to my schedule being a little messed up, I can only usually raid around 19:30 - 23:00 UK time.

If you are interested in someone who can play/knows their class fairly well, feel free to add me and we can talk :)

flubbaduck#2880
Hi Kim,

<The Exodus> is a new and aspiring guild currently building a team for progression raiding. We want to foster a positive raiding atmosphere and the sense of community that only raiding can bring. If you are interested in being a part of an actual team and not just another raid spot filled get in touch.

What you can expect from us
A fair trial with feedback and assistance
A positive atmosphere
To be heard by the GM and Officers

What we expect from you
A minimum of 70% attendance
If you sign-up show-up
Come prepared (Flask, Food, Enchants etc)

We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 22:00 - 00:00 CEST.

You can contact any of our officers in-game, or add my Battletag: Ryslice#2657
Hi,

<Bad Influence> of Argent Dawn are recruiting DPS for our roster, we are currently 5/8H, we raid:

Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (progression)
Thursday 20:00-23:00 (progression)
Sunday 20:00-23:00 (optional - social/alt)

Our aim is to clear Heroic and attempt some Mythic raiding, we're not going full out with the intent of clearing all Mythic content. Many in the guild also run Mythic+ if that's something you're intersted in, along with some PvP from time to time.

If this sounds good to you, you can contact me directly to discuss further.
-Bnet: Frik#2881
-Discord: Frik#7047
Hey Kimaris,

Give me a shout on Discord benathon#5103 as I think we may have the home for you.

We raid Wednesday and Monday 19:00 - 23:00 GMT and are a UK based guild with a few others scattered around the globe.

The raid team is currently 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Heroic but we are aiming for Mythic kills before the next raid tier is thrown upon us.

Many thanks,
Hi,

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 2100 server time until 0000 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

We are currently recruiting:

Healer & DPS - Apply at the link below!

https://goo.gl/forms/NPOU1EJAGUD5zm5H3
Hey Kimaris, we at <Snowgarde> are currently recruiting for a new raiding team which has just started up in BfA.

We're a chill group of guys who decided that we wanted to return to the game after leaving Legion, and instead of joining an already situated guild we would try our hand at doing it ourselves. We want to be pushing content but we're not going to rage at you if you struggle with something. We want to make sure everyone is playing a class they enjoy, we won't force you onto something because its better for the 'comp'.

We're raiding Wednesday and Thursday 8-11PM realm time and are currently looking for RDPS to fill out our roster so we can move through Uldir some more, and hopefully have a mythic squad ready for when we progress to that aswell.

We're currently situated on Ravencrest [A].

If you're interested please add me on TiDuS#2737 and we can chat about details.
GL with your search.
Hey man! We are a newly formed guild of friends who is looking to clear the mythic content. All of our members have 7/8 hc, some even got curve and already exp on the first bosses mythic! You can find more infos here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624332286#1

If you are interested, just let me know ;) We are currently in the phase of building up our main raid roster.
Hi there, have added you to battle.net

Hi there,

Have added you to battletag but you can take a look here
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/nordrassil/Sentenced

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623923687?page=1#post-2

Hope to speak soon.

Raid times are 19:30 > 22:00 UK time so suits you well. be nice to have a chat once you have accepted

we are just a bunch that branched into another guild on the same server that wanted more focus. So it's not a mish mash guild trying to start fresh entirely.
Added u as CMiPlays, we have a nice guild on the maelstrom, lets talk if u havent found a guild yet :) raid days: thursdays 19:30-22:30 and sundays 19:00 - 22:00