Why are people not interrupting?

General
Prev 1 5 6 7
i have to interrupt cause it's generate resource for me. All classes should gain something to justify rotation change.
They don't interrupt because for years nearly all interupts could be managed by the tank alone instead of being a team effort
This meant bad dps didn't learn to.
That and they have zero situational awareness
It shows it the best in pubs on Shrine of the storm last boss :')
I was in a lvl 120 random normal dungeon, I did interrupts as healer more than the next 2 dps.
Shaman have wind shock.
Blizz should give interrupts bonus to damage to create an incentive to use them, like demon hunters that get fury when they interrupt.
Put 6k added damage on successful interupt, that'll get em using it!
Make the raiding/dungeon content more challenging and people will learn. Just provide one boss or two, per a dungeon, with that ONE ability that simply has to be interrupted or the wipe ensues and people will suddenly realize that they have that one simple ability of interrupting the enemy spellcast.

Sadly, people will probably start flaming and crying that the content is too difficult for their feelings.
i remember back in cata some classes had talents where you got a damage boost after a successful interrupt, that was nice
17/09/2018 09:56Posted by Вэлренар
i have to interrupt cause it's generate resource for me. All classes should gain something to justify rotation change.

You get something. You dont die or move faster through a pack of mobs. Not everyone should gain something.