Help for a friend.

General
Oh my god, my friend is so !@#$ing bad he keeps pressing demons bite on his dh and spams chaos strike with no fury. So what i wanted to ask if there is an addon, that lights up the buttons he needs to press for his rotation?
Can't he just learn it himself? Like if you need addons to tell you what to press between Demon bite and Chaos strike then maybe he should learn it or find another game tbh. Also, why do you mind so much? Let them have fun if they dont mind it.
This post wasn't my idea, it was his. The problem is that he dies everytime he goes somewhere alone which makes things less fun for him.
18/09/2018 17:40Posted by Talgaros
Can't he just learn it himself? Like if you need addons to tell you what to press between Demon bite and Chaos strike then maybe he should learn it or find another game tbh. Also, why do you mind so much? Let them have fun if they dont mind it.
I've also tried to make him learn it, but he has never played a rpg before. He litteraly can't learn it from my words but an addon will do.
Weak Auras my dude. Teach him the basics and he’ll fly
18/09/2018 17:49Posted by Richysimmons
I teached him all the basics, but he just go back to normal.
Hekili or Ovale Spell Priority. I've used both to learn rotations because I play all classes and specs and find it easier to smack a target dummy and follow buttons on screen to get them into muscle memeory instead trying to memorize a written guide.
i dont see the problem. there are 2 buttons a dh has to press for his rotation and he presses them
18/09/2018 17:51Posted by Lellína
Hekili or Ovale Spell Priority. I've used both to learn rotations because I play all classes and specs and find it easier to smack a target dummy and follow buttons on screen to get them into muscle memeory instead trying to memorize a written guide.

THIS. Hekili and actually learning on training dummy’s should be essential for a new start. It only takes a half hour of that to be good for world stuff. Then he learns the rest of his fluidity and ability doing quests and world bosses. Dungeons can come later.
18/09/2018 17:50Posted by Mømmy
18/09/2018 17:49Posted by Richysimmons
I teached him all the basics, but he just go back to normal.

some players just are not meant for greatness
If its to bad, just tell him to reroll a BM hunter, there are a lot of guides online about how to play them...like this one here:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OrangeVastAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif
if your friend is a retard, theres no hope for him. some people are destined to fail.
18/09/2018 18:03Posted by Peonmaster
if your friend is a retard, theres no hope for him. some people are destined to fail.

Cracked me right up
I calculated and it should not be possible to fail at playing a demon hunter (or a ret) or the universe would cease to exist.
He only needs 4 abilities. Demons, chaos, eye beam, fel barrage.

Demons to build fury, chaos to kill on single, eyebeam into meta (demonic talent obviously), fell barrage. Especially for aoe. Seriously. My dh obliterates 6 strong packs with eyebeam into fell barrage. And then you run into 6 purple blobs and you're confidence will make you want to invade Poland.

Edit. Your not you're. I hear the sounds of grammar jackboots crossing Austria...
My best take is to watch guides and streams, and playing a lot.
With time he will learn, wow just takes some time for a new player to get a grip on.

But there are addons which can help ofc: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/class/demon-hunters
18/09/2018 17:53Posted by Zoddo
i dont see the problem. there are 2 buttons a dh has to press for his rotation and he presses them

???
My best take is to look up on guides, watch streams, and by playing a lot.
With time he will learn, wow just takes some time for a new player to get a grip on.

But there are addons which can help ofc: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/class/demon-hunters
Skill Demon Blades, put Chaos Strike on 1, spam 1 = win
18/09/2018 18:03Posted by Peonmaster

Damn. Reported???