Mythic + in current state is monkaS

General
So to be clear they need to buff tyrannical a little to make it even?
20/09/2018 22:09Posted by Darthtoon
Miraine pointing out that no one here care for twitch lingo to a player with the name "Sickyolo" is pointless just move on it's not worth it leave this person to their eventual and inevitable doom.

I didn't want to mention the name as I felt like we were making progress here. But alas, the op is victimising himself into oblivion.
It's a week where M+ is extremely hard to do. Nothing wrong with that.
20/09/2018 22:17Posted by Sickyolo
20/09/2018 21:57Posted by Miraine
A hand extended is not rude but I can see how you feel threatened by the motion as it is a foreign concept to you.

Now then, you compare 2 days into the week with the end result of last week. Keystones need to be built up and last week we had some harsh affixes as well. Fortified has always been a troublesome affix for elite mobs in a dungeon. True, they hit pretty damn hard but dungeons are not mean to be a walk through the park. If the tank is having trouble tanking the damage on this particular mob he'll have to commit cds and maybe an armor pot to the pull.

A hand extended? Like... are you serious? High horse metaphor flies over you much or? You are agreeing with me but you still disagree.

Reset, people raid wed, get mythic chest/pvp chest, they've done a 16 freehold with +2 chest (almost +3 mind you) and they can barley make it in time on kings rest 15.

But yeah.. I'm just a twitch guy thats rude for calling out stupid !@#$ that they still agree on. Just stop.

Yep, you are just a dick. There was no reason for you to be like that towards him (even though you are angry).
Get it through your thick skull, you are being an obnoxious little dip!@#$. Get your emotions under control.

This lingo familiar enough to you?
I've purposefully decided to not run Mythic + for now prior to its release. I loved it to death in Legion and played it exclusively the first two months orso. You could skip a lot of trash and when you did have to fight trash, it mostly came down to good CC and good kiting. I loved EoA and BRH for that reason. The trash was all about pulling enough percentage within your limits while the Bosses were the real challenge

This time around, I just knew from the moment I set a foot on the Motherlode or Atal'Dazar that these dungeons would be an annoying and stressful slogfest. The Bosses aren't all that difficult, but the trash is annoying at best. This seems particularly true as a healer. There's a lot of completely random party damage that's uninterruptable, hardly dodgeable or can not be CC'ed.

I'm all for challenging content, but it has to remain fun not a gear check of how much healing I can spam through stupid random abilities while fighting trash. I had way more fun in Legion where you could make good time through spotless Boss fights.

I don't understand so many people defending the overtuned trash. I bet that it's not impossible to get past, but is it fun? I honestly believe that Boss fights or risky shortcuts make dungeons enjoyable, not fighting a dozen packs of overtuned trash.
M+ is terrible in its current state. Tyrannical are way overtuned and got too much HP. Fortified trash destorys tanks, speaking from a tank pov. Add bad affixes on that and the resault is just a mess
Using twitch's trash emotes?
Yea that's gonna be a yikes from me
20/09/2018 21:32Posted by Dejarous
https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/kings-rest/eu/leaderboards-strict/affixes/fortified-teeming-quaking-infested

l2p omegalul?

Sorry, I'm not very good at twitchchat. I hope I did it right!

Wow just getting +10 in time gets you near the top. Holy crap, I dont feel so bad being 5 mins over on my KR +10 this week.
I have gotten a new hat, with a good model, just for the op. The hat may not be as comfortable and stylish as the previous one but at least this one doesn't look like a bucket on my head.

You may now imagine me tipping it to you and wandering off into the distance on my mighty steed.
21/09/2018 00:30Posted by Miraine

You may now imagine me tipping it to you and wandering off into the distance on my mighty steed.

A mighty steed for a goblin is a shetland pony!
just did +13 temple on my main lol

M+ is for people who do hard content and want competitive environment
as an arms warrior i feel like i bring nice utility to the table to push +10's compared to the other classes.

"right" Well atleast i can rage and cleave stuff.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/464/wowowne.jpg

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Been on WoW forums nigh on 14 years and this recent twitch stuff is well i cant describe in a polite way so i wount but what does MonkaS even mean? Why is it on WoW forums? We dont want or need that rubbish on here.
If you want to slate the game or other players do it in English and in a construtive manner and like an adult please and keep that twitter tripe of wow forums period.
What is this twitch pubbie cancer, it's everywhere these days.
21/09/2018 01:50Posted by Grobian
as an arms warrior i feel like i bring nice utility to the table to push +10's compared to the other classes.
If overaggroing 2 sec into the pull were considered utility, you'd be irreplaceable ;p
Oh stuff is hard, please nurf it.
21/09/2018 02:41Posted by Lightglass
21/09/2018 01:50Posted by Grobian
If overaggroing 2 sec into the pull were considered utility, you'd be irreplaceable ;p

That actually used to be utility. Off-Tanking used to be utility, especially when off-tanking caster mobs to nuke down, while the MT is busy with minimizing incoming damage from the rest of the pull.

Times change I guess. ;-)
20/09/2018 17:36Posted by Sickyolo
Yeah... the thing that you cant farm azerite armor whiles you could farm relics in legion makes zero sense as in essence, they are the same item but broken down to be taking 3 item slots instead.

Overtunned dungs.

Kings Rest
Shrine
Temple depending on which affixes...
Tol dagors last boss explosive burst dot is overtunned (If your in a high key and get 2 stacks you're dead.)

The rest are quite "fine" but still needs alot of love. It's just sad that the thing i wanted to do this expansion was just to do mythic + and play when i wanted, but this is just making me a bit hesitant.

(Edit: That you can get azerite gear in the weekly chest as well makes it even more, ehem moronic.)
You can avoid stacks on last boss Tolda, just make DH
Blade dance .
20/09/2018 17:09Posted by Sickyolo
Nerf kings rest to be in the same standard as the rest of the dungs, 2 shots of an arrow does 360k dmg on a tank on a +9. Not fun. (You cant cc the arrow shooter at all either.) Berserk, yeah hihohaha fun guy

In the wise words of the dark soul community. Get good. ;)
I think the issue is that you are not a dk... ;)