World of Elfcraft???

General
1 2 3 5 Next
I'm getting sick of people who want Blizzard to add more elves like High Elves and stuff.

The game is called World of Warcraft not World of Elfcraft.....
I only see elves in Orgrimmar. Its quite sad.
How about night elf? It's vanilla made race.

I don't have problem with blood elves or void elf/nightborne.
Well, you see, it's just that most people like to play elegant, beautiful and fabulous races like humans and elves over ugly hunched monsters like orcs and trolls.
World of Elfcraft?

Trolls, Taurens and Elves are native to Azeroth. Get out of our land you dirty savage! Humans and Orcs should have been expelled long time ago!
15/09/2018 11:59Posted by Daerwicsh
I only see elves in Orgrimmar. Its quite sad.

Same thing a lot humans in Stormwind than other alliance races

Since people wanted "human" for human and blood elves.
Can't help. It's players what want.
It could have been pretty races vs beasts... but Blizz had to give BE to the Horde. Were it not for the BE being Horde, there would be no Void Elves and Nighborne and the World of Elfcraft could have been avoided. The damage could have been lower were the High Elves added to Alliance instead of the Void Elves... but nope.
there are orcs everywhere in every exspansion its always orcs orcs orcs, it doesn't hurt to get some variety.

How could it be lower by giving elf instead of elf?
Thats stupid~

BE being Alliance => you have NE and BE. Elven races = 2
BE + Nightborne Horde vs Night Elves + High Elves Alliance => Elven races = 4
BE + Nightborne + Vampire Elves Horde vs NE, VE, HE => Elven races = 6
people want elves because elves are a very prominent race in the wow lore and history.
but i agree that BE in the horde diluted the tribal/savage identity of the faction.
no idea why they added nightborne aside for model balance purpose, as it dilutes the faction identity even more, now we have the 2 most elegant/civilized/refined races in the game ( BE and NB) sharing mudhuts with trolls and orcs, and yet they insult your lack of fashion style when you meet them in the expeditions XD
All these allied races are trash, they should have just added new customizations.

Give tattoos to regular draenei, red skin to dwarves, elves are blue anyway and kultiran humans are probably just going to be fat.

Same goes for horde tattoos for orks and second posture (and by the way there was orange/brownish skin colour on vanilla/TBC and then it was lost to graphical changes, I had brownish ork when I started playing not a green one), cows are total jokes they just got different horn type, elves got only new hair and I have no idea whats actually different on those new trolls (aside from druid forms).

There was such great opportunity to get broken draenei (hey it would even make sense when you need to farm argusian reach rep anyway), those fish guys from MoP, those new snake guys, vulpera would be total win for me, and if you want rehash of already existing races we can have taunka, vrykul (they even returned in legion so why not), sylvanas is running around reviving people like there is no tomorrow so why not undead orks for example.

No we get new customizations for already existing races and 2451325413 elfos.
I thought burning that stupid tree would be message enough that we dont want any elves here.
Elfs are the best, what elf do you want?!
Infestation? More like elvestation, i agree, 4 playable elf races is far more than enough, no more elves.
I tend to feel adding more niche elven subraces only ends up watering down the lore. There are plenty of "main races" that are left in the dirt and really need some loving attention, and instead they add even more pointless races to throw into the gutter.

"Lightforged draenei", "Void Elves" , seriously?

We really didn't need that, at all.

It also made me realize what I both love and hate about MoP:

I absolutely love the loving care and dedication they clearly put into properly conveying the pandaren culture through their zones and quests. And I hate it because they DON'T give that same sort of adoration to the MAIN races that warcraft should be all about.
Most belfs want to be human but don't want to play for the alliance, and belf is the closest looking thing to a human. You know when you were young and your older brother used to pull your ears, well a belf is basically a human that's suffered that pain.
15/09/2018 12:03Posted by Arctur
Well, you see, it's just that most people like to play elegant, beautiful and fabulous races like humans and elves over ugly hunched monsters like orcs and trolls.

Oi, havent you been attacking your fellow "countrymen" refuuges in your beautiful shiny barn, So called "stormwind" yesterday in other topic? Are you a hipocrite?
Well the only version of elves Id actually like to see and which I was very pleasantly surprised to see were the edgy lich kings vampire elves .. they work for the horde now anyway and they are also limited edition like the forsaken ...void elves wtf ...
if not elves I woudn't be playing this game.

And everyone is tired of human vs orc shill. If not elves this game would be dead. Not to mention that is going downhill everyxpack since tbc-wotkl.

Better this game become World of Elfcraft and re-gain 10 mil subs every month.
15/09/2018 12:03Posted by Arctur

I am belf reroller. Trolls and Orcs are far cooler and unique.

Waiting for mindblown reaction xd.