Fury playstyle

Warrior
Does anyone else dislike how it plays? Yes its pretty bad damage wise, but the playstyle is pretty awful aswell.

Charge up until rampage, then again and again and again. Feeling like a stoplight
arms and prot arent much different. all 3 are meh...
i think its fun as hell out in the world.
16/09/2018 15:59Posted by Panta
Does anyone else dislike how it plays? Yes its pretty bad damage wise, but the playstyle is pretty awful aswell.

Charge up until rampage, then again and again and again. Feeling like a stoplight

Yes and plate feels like paper.
Fury felt so much better in legion. I cant tell what exactly they changed or if its just the gcd but fury really became annoying and clunky to play. :(
Each to their own.

I'm really enjoying it, feels exactly as it should be, rage until you explode and then repeat :)
Fury is way more fun to play now than what it was in Legion. The rotation is way more fluid and requires some improvisation which makes it a bit challenging and more fun to me. Yes bursting on opener feels a bit more clunky compared to what it was in Legion but I'm willing to exchange that to being useful outside of Recklesness/Battle cry and having good and consistent aoe even when specced in ST

16/09/2018 20:40Posted by Glavinius
16/09/2018 15:59Posted by Panta

You must be trolling. Fury is super tanky rn and has really good surviveability
have you tried it in War Mode? for me it feels like fury should have: Battle trance Enduring Rage Slaughterhouse as baseline just because the spec playes hundred times better at war mode than without. im fury all the time in the world. wm ftw
1. Reckless Abandon should be just baseline. It now feels like a real CD.
At least the 100 Fury.
We should start with Full Rage and Rampage always with our only one Offensive Cooldown.
The Talent then could make it bigger with more Crit or Haste or +Dmg%.

2. Meat Cleaver needs to do more with Whirlwind.
Like after Rampage your next Whirlwind does +Fire Dmg => a sustain Dmg option against Dragon Roar and Bladestorm.
At least one Talent should something do more special with Whirlwind.

3. Carnage is the easy mode Talent in Row 75 and wins in all situations. Massacre and Frothing Berserker has to be buffed.

4. In General Raging Blow needs to hit harder.
gtfo of fury, IT FEELS AWESOME, numbers are low-ish, and its worse than a hunter pet in arena, but damn it plays nice, hopefully it stays the same through bfa. best class feel ive had in wow, though at later levels it migh be a bit too fast, but its an issue with my old fingers, not the class
Fury has way better Rage generation than Arms and feels overall more fluid to play.

Mechanically Fury is fine, the numbers needs tweakking though.
Fury is fun, I feel like i'm butchering content when enrage is up and animations are awesome too.
17/09/2018 09:27Posted by Goriel
Fury is way more fun to play now than what it was in Legion. The rotation is way more fluid and requires some improvisation which makes it a bit challenging and more fun to me. Yes bursting on opener feels a bit more clunky compared to what it was in Legion but I'm willing to exchange that to being useful outside of Recklesness/Battle cry and having good and consistent aoe even when specced in ST

16/09/2018 20:40Posted by Glavinius

Im not, i dont feel tanky at all and the survivability is okish.

Yes bursting on opener feels a bit more clunky compared to what it was in Legion

This is another problem that i have, it feels slow and it takes a while to bring up the damage, compare to others.
17/09/2018 09:27Posted by Goriel

Yes bursting on opener feels a bit more clunky compared to what it was in Legion

This is another problem that i have, it feels slow and it takes a while to bring up the damage, compare to others.

Dude you have 10% damage reduction 80% time of a patchwerk fight + the ability to heal 20% of your health every time you kill a mob AND on top of that you have 30% damage taken reduction CD that ultimately lets you heal 80% of your health.

I just couple days ago tanked a level 5 or level 6 council of tribes' 2 bosses as fury after the tank died. And it was tyrannical

Dude you have 10% damage reduction 80% time of a patchwerk fight + the ability to heal 20% of your health every time you kill a mob AND on top of that you have 30% damage taken reduction CD that ultimately lets you heal 80% of your health.

I just couple days ago tanked a level 5 or level 6 council of tribes' 2 bosses as fury after the tank died. And it was tyrannical

Sorry but the cool kids from Arms won me over :_C
I love it, feels more fun to whack mobs than havoc dh.
I too think fury is much more fun to play than arms, but the damage is not very good. I mostly like playing PvP, and with the current meta and the state of fury, playing fury is like a form of self harm. I do like the mobility you get from thirst for battle tho :D The only thing fury seems to be really good at is doing damage to pulls of 5 mobs since that's the max amount of cleave you can get. In the world the self sustain is nice too.