How to be a good warrior.

Warrior
Can anyone help me out to be a good warrior in pve. Explain to me what makes a good warrior. Talking about arms spec.
Get some enchants and gems
Tryhard mode: get flasks, food, runes and potions
Know how the trash / boss fights work and what you need to watch out for
Download Deadly Boss Mods
Charge
Shout at screen IRL along with your character
Warbreaker
Bladestorm
Sweeping Strikes if more than 1 target is alive
Dump Rage
Conserve Rage while no damage buffs are active
Warbreaker
Sweeping Strikes if more than 1 target is alive
Dump rage
Always keep Deep Wounds up on at least 1 target
Don't stand in sh*t that can kill you while doing it
Pray your healer isn't garbage cause Blizzard doesn't want to give us defensive abilities that don't suck
Complain about garbage tanking when you inevitably pull aggro in an M+ pug
Pop Die by the Sword if you keep pulling aggro and/or you are about to die
Get a better weapon transmog (this is important for group morale. You want to look confident and scary)
Be sure to have enemy name plates enabled so you see HP and spellcasts of things that you aren't targeting
Find your Tab key and use it
Find your left mouse button and use it to click on enemies that are about to do bad things if tab is being unhelpful
Use Pummel to shut up scary casty things
Use Stormbolt to stun scary hurty / casty things
Use Intimidating Shout if nothing else helps and sh*t is about to hit the fan bigleague
Use Rallying Cry if sh*t has hit the fan
Use Defensive Stance if you know sh*t is about to hit the fan or simply when you know a lot of unavoidable damage is about to happen
Get Weakauras and download a script that shows you relevant DPS and utility cooldowns
Go to bloodmallet.com to see what Azerite traits / trinkets to use
Tryhard mode: Go to raidbots.com to simulate your character and see what talents / stats / items to use
Tryhard mode: go to warcraftlogs.com and figure out what talents real people use on specific fights and how they play those fights
Stay up to date with Blizzard hotfixes cause they sure love randomly nerfing Azerite traits
Realize that all the time spent on your warrior would have been far better spent on a rogue cause rogue utility is king
Yes, I was bored

If you want anything more specific you're gonna need to provide details on what exactly you are having problems with.
that ending LOL. "just play rogue". its true tho... rogue is better in absolutely everything and its a top class right now. or if u like paladins go retri, still amazing.
so funny :))
gj
We were struggeling with the golden serpent in kings rest. The tank told me i idd not do much dps. So later i changed de talents according to wowhead. Just wanna do as much damage as possible. But i think i haven't my rotation right. I will try what you just said. Thanks
We were struggeling with the golden herkent in kings rest. The tank told me i idd not do much dps. So later i changed de talents according to wowhead. Just wanna do as much damage as possible. But i think i haven't my rotation right. I will try what you just said. Thanks
For bosses like the Golden Serpent, talent "Bounding Stride" instead of "Defensive Stance". The more time you are running about trying to dump the debuff, the less time you are dpsing. The extra leaps and speed will allow you leap at the last second and charge back in. Get a dmg addon like Skada, if you are killing adds use Warbreaker and bladestorm and when that's on CD use sweeping strikes.
Right, so you definitely need to get some addons:
Deadly Boss Mods aka DBM - provides warnings and timers for boss mechanics
WeakAuras - provides a way to create custom on-screen icons and timers that will help you track your cooldowns, buffs / debuffs and resources. The scripts themselves can be imported from https://wago.io/
Details - a DPS meter. Typically the most accurate as it is using the same method of calculating damage as warcraftlogs.com . Skada should be fine too, just stay away from Recount.

As Ohms said, you want to minimize downtime. Wait for the gold debuff to get close to expiring, Leap out, drop the puddle and get in as fast as possible with Charge.

Try to have Warbreaker or Warbreaker + Bladestorm up for the adds if they take ~6 seconds to kill. If the adds die quickly don't bother saving cooldowns and just pop them on the boss. Always activate Sweeping Strikes if there is anything close to your main target.

Avoid the Test of Might trait for Mythic+ if possible. It's generally not worth it if you have other options, especially Lord of War, Thunderous Blast or Seismic Wave.

I would expect you to do at least around 7k - 7.5k DPS to single target bosses. If you are going below that you are likely doing something very wrong.