New night elf customization coming!

General
22/09/2018 01:26Posted by Cedrad
Moon glaives will be just warglaives from Darkshore warfront for alliance so they will be just for Demon Hunters.

This is still speculation, but if they WILL be demon hunter exclusive it would be by far the most RETARDED thing I've seen in a while.

They're iconic for night elf SENTINELS, for crying out loud. Limiting them to just DH would be beyond idiotic.
my opinions so far:
  • nightsaber mobs: yay for new HD nightsaber pets to tame!
  • nightsaber mounts: seem a bit plain, just like the mob but with a saddle, i'd like to see some epic ones with armor and more bling. like the vicious nightsaber
  • night warrior customization: i'm happy to have more customization but...black eyes? mmhh sounds a bit edgy tbh, we just got void elfs do we need more edgy elfs custmizations?
  • night elf weapons: they look nice but i'd like more colour options on the bows in particular. who will be able to use those glaives, only DH?
  • I think glaives should be useable by monks rogues warriors and dhs the artifact is already exclusive to dhs and the warglaives in BT for dhs , but the ones in BFA look so cool the fact that its just for DHs is sad same goes for bows and guns but thats forever been hunter only, the glaives from the BT was useable by monks warriors and rogues before dh was out soo..
    my opinions so far:
  • night warrior customization: i'm happy to have more customization but...black eyes? mmhh sounds a bit edgy tbh, we just got void elfs do we need more edgy elfs custmizations?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fF1ZSNTtBQ
    I can definetely see that coming
    22/09/2018 02:38Posted by Sagrin
    my opinions so far:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fF1ZSNTtBQ
    I can definetely see that coming

I died.
    No actually...
    I died..
    Im racechanging my Rogue to Nelf, getting these eyes, and every cooldown will have an edgy /y

"I CAN SMELL THE FEAR IN YOUR SOUUUUL!!!!!"
    "IT'S NOT A PHASE, MOM!"
    "MY SOUL IS IN TORMENT FROM 10 000 YEARS OF CONSTANT SELF HARM!"

Will be so worth it
    Maybe this will be the Night Elf heritage armor? fits the weapons and the models are out.

https://twitter.com/RunicKnight25/status/1018576264700055552

Also. holy crap if blood elfs do get badass spellbreaker armor. just freakin look at it. i mean, from seeing the weapons they released now for 8.1 i say spellbreaker armor is pretty damn certain!

This is from Hots

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLxSAKUEAAfKbj.jpg
    I wouldn't get your hopes up. All they will do is give you the option to write black marks on your face with genuine Darnassian charcoal...

Now wouldn't that be controversial and hilarious.
    21/09/2018 23:13Posted by Darthtoon
    so what do the forsaken get?

They get arrow to their faces.
    Thank you for these news, I'm looking forward to epic night elves! Might even consider changing back to a night elf :D
    Edit: awh no new hairstyles yet... need new hairstyles!
    There are too many races with glowy eyes, and it looks kind of rubbish with WoW's limited graphics engine.

Good I say to this new option.

Dark Iron Dwarves should also have the option to remove the glow, and just have red eyes. Being able to see the pupils adds a huge amount to expression.
    eeeeeh, need to lvlup my alliance alt, so painful
    21/09/2018 23:20Posted by Nobal
    21/09/2018 23:13Posted by Darthtoon
    so what do the forsaken get?
    one more bone.

Dark Ranger model
    It looks really bad. I'm happy I only have one night elf character and that the other one is a demon hunter.

It seems like Blizzard felt like the blood elf customization option required a parallel on the Alliance side and this is what they came up with.
    I don't like the warfront armor color scheme, why are they choosing to combine silver with red and then gold with purple? It's such a minor thing but it bugs me a lot, makes the armor look muddy and dull.
    This is exactly oposite of what I wanted. I wanted my golden druidic eyes. I most certainly don't wanna look like a demon, which these black eyes make it look like.
    22/09/2018 02:05Posted by Kayleen
    nightsaber mounts: seem a bit plain, just like the mob but with a saddle, i'd like to see some epic ones with armor and more bling. like the vicious nightsaber

To me it looks like these nightsabers are the first "updated" saber models, like the horses sort of became for humans. With the Darkshore warfront incoming, it does make sense the nightelves race mounts would have an update as well, since they are most likely going to be used by the NPC's in the warfront.

If you remember the nightelf race mounts on live they do look pretty plain, like these, but they are of vanilla quality, so placing them in the Darkshore Warfront would have made them look extremely misplaced.

My personal opinion is that it is nice to have an option of plain and "bling", so I don't mind these plain ones at all. One of my all time favourite mounts have been the Striped Dawnsaber, which never had any armor.
    21/09/2018 23:14Posted by Naeya
    Yay! More ... Non-night elf stuff for the night elves!

Because getting further estranged from classic night elves is totally what we needed/wanted!

That said, source, or speculation?

Well because thinking like that instead of we having a space travelling ability and awesome stuff like that we had the dark ages...
    Can see new guild arises <Black Eyed Peas> (and 100 variations of it)
    Nelf guild only xD

Really... I am just crying in Worgen
    21/09/2018 23:14Posted by Naeya
    Yay! More ... Non-night elf stuff for the night elves!

Because getting further estranged from classic night elves is totally what we needed/wanted!

That said, source, or speculation?

Non-night elf stuff?
    Firstly, it is the incarnation of Elune. Night Warrior is one of her names, and it is deeply within the lore from the very beginning. It means that the Night Elves (or just Tyrande.) is infused with Elunes very own essence. I'd say that's pretty Night Elven.

"As the Night Warrior, Elune is said to have gathered the souls of the righteous fallen from the battlefield and spread them across the sky as stars. "

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Elune

Well, I'm considering leveling up a Night Elf just for this..