Only for hardcore raiders?!

General
So what is this talk about bfa only being for mythic raiders? Im having a blast and i didnt do 1 hour of raiding... To me it seems as if the casual playerbase expected wow to evolve into a new game in bfa, but the truth is that wow is wow and it has been through all earlier expansions so why change the game now. Its the game we love and loved no reason to ruin it for ppl who will play it 3 months then move on.
ok, so, set aside that you can easily be a casual in order to raid mythic, ehr, who has been claiming that? And for the love of god, why indeed?!
Look at the other threads m8
id rather not, my sanity is suffering enough from the threads i actually enter and read
I'm constatly seeing people with higher ilvl than mine, who never steped into the current raid tier.

In my own experience this is the least raid focused time WoW has ever had.

All hail the 370 welfare gear!
I'm not hardcore anymore but do agree they have made high ilvl gear way too easy for casual players to get hold of these days, it has really ruined the end game content and the feeling of achieving something.

It's completely ridiculous that you can get 370+ gear from warfront.
Why is gearing even an issue?

Just do warfronts, you get free gear. Blizzard pretty much made all other content trivial, because i can pimp a char in 1 day and have it all purple.
Free gear! Wow is not the same game it was. Free gear was never a thing.
Free gear has been a thing since hc dungeons was implemented... I agree 370 is a bit high but thats only once each 2 weeks. And skill still matters a lot gear doesnt matter if you are dead on the ground + you wont get 385+ ilvl without effort!
I just thank blizzard for letting me get decked out from pvp :)
23/09/2018 13:31Posted by Fréyã
And skill still matters a lot gear doesnt matter if you are dead on the ground
This
Free gear has been a thing since hc dungeons was implemented... I agree 370 is a bit high but thats only once each 2 weeks. And skill still matters a lot gear doesnt matter if you are dead on the ground + you wont get 385+ ilvl without effort!

You can get a 385 if the 370 titanforges in warfront, but as you say its only once per cycle but its still ridiculous.
23/09/2018 11:40Posted by Taurontino
Blizzard pretty much made all other content trivial, because i can pimp a char in 1 day and have it all purple

But its not the best gear with best stats and no matter what gear you have you still need skill to be able to use it .

When I say welfare gear, I mean gear from WF, gear from the world boss in Arathi, from world bosses in Kul Tiras and Zandalar, gear from the weekly event. This is way more gear than one in 2 weeks.

And yes you can get a 385 ilvl with zero effort, all you need is a little luck.
And at the time you get it we have 435 raid tier

THis a million times

I could be decked out in fully TF 390's (if it exists) and i'd still be out DPS'd by players who have 360 gear.

Player > ilvl always.