Rep farm for 7th legion takes forever

General
Hello guys,

I am a casual player. I dont have much time, I can only play at evenings for 2 hours approx. My main goal is now unlock dark iron dwarf race. Farming 7th Legion rep by doing worlds quests in Zandalar but I just reached Honored after 2 weeks.

I will get over revered next and it seems it will take forever.

What should I do to unlock it earlier? Any suggestions?
Keep doing your chores
Do the weekly cap for Island Expeditions, it rewards 1.5k 7th Legion rep. You can also grab some extra rep from the Warfront.

Look for missions on your follower table that rewards 7th Legion rep.

There is NO contract for that faction, so dont look for one.
Why do you want to unlock it earlier? Just go at your own pace. It’ll happen when it happens .

I don’t even think I’m honoured yet....but I’ll get there like I always have
I got to revered (17k/21) just over 2 weeks - i missed 3-4 days of world quests.

Things I've done:

Do every single honorbound world quest.
Do all the wanted quests (awards 250 per quest).
Do Island expedition (awards 1.500 rep)
Do the warfront weekly quest (awards 1.650 rep)
Do mission tables.
Do emissary (1.500 rep).
Why farm it? Especially if you're 'a casual player'?

Just do the emissaries, Warfront contributions, table missions and the Island Expeditions weekly. Those all give huge chunks of rep, you'll be Exalted in no time and those activities are great to do on a limited play time.
Are you doing your Island Expeditions? 8 normal/week. Done your war campaign? It's the fastest rep to grind. Took less than 3weeks for me.
My DK is 3734/21000 & doesn't play all day, every day... factor in the Human 'bonus', though.

Dark Irons are out there - even @ L120... if it takes a while, so be it; we're our own worst critics for stuff taking longer than we expect it to.
11/09/2018 19:43Posted by Aktros
Hello guys,

I am a casual player. I dont have much time, I can only play at evenings for 2 hours approx. My main goal is now unlock dark iron dwarf race. Farming 7th Legion rep by doing worlds quests in Zandalar but I just reached Honored after 2 weeks.

I will get over revered next and it seems it will take forever.

What should I do to unlock it earlier? Any suggestions?
I got honoured in a week, it really doesn’t take long, just doing world quests alone you do t even realise how far you got.

It sun slow, it shouldn’t be any faster. It’s fine as it is.
You'll get there eventually. Make sure to do the 7th legion emissary whenever it's up, whatever rep missions show up, the weekly expedition cap etc.
It was by far the first rep I got exalted with. And I missed 1 week of expeditions and hardly sent any missions for their rep.
I was cleaning the map of Wquests for 2 weeks tho.

So compared to any other rep, 7th legion is actually the fastest.
You don't have to rush it. It will look like forever if you go with the mentality that you want it now. Have some patience, do emissaries, island expedition weekly cap(pretty easy, you can just do one a day and you reach a cap in 5 days). Also do the war campaign as you unlock chapters and visit all fligh paths in Zandalar, you will get there wanted quests that award you 250 rep. Do missions that reward you rep tokens and buy missions to unlock additional flight paths, they also will have some wanted quests.

I don't rush I know I will unlock them eventualy.
do island expeditions, missions that reward 7th legion rep, and as many WQs in zandalar as you can, particulalrly those rewarding rep.
it is the easiest faction to get exalthed with, at least in my case it's the only one i capped so far.
Easiest rep to grind, you have three zones of it. There is no rush to get it, as you said you are a casual player. So play casually and you will get it eventually. Why complain about things that aren't broken.
edit: nvm, he just hit honored :) my bad
I see a lot of comments like “Why farm it?” “ You are a casual, play casually” “You will get it when you will get it no rush”. And I’m split here.

Firstly, sure it’s good advice not to take this game to hard (like with anything) cause you can burn out fast, and that I understand.

But on the other hand, OP bought a new expansion and wanted very much to play this cool new feature that was advertised (dark iron dwarves) and he can’t, because it’s locked behind a grind. Sure he plays casually, but he wanted to play casually AS a Dark Iron Dwarf, so I also see how this comment might be more frustrating than helping.

My advice is – if you don’t have much time to play, focus on 7 th legion WQ that gives you war resources, and heavily invest in your mission table, you can play it on your phone, there is an app, so you don’t even have to log in the game. There won’t always be 7 th legion rep from it, but when it will be try to get as much as you can to 200% success (so you get bonus rep). And of course as other suggested do the emissary if you can.

That’s it. I personally think the system is flawed requiring exalted to get new races but what can you do, apparently this way Blizz will make more money. Still hope they change it someday in the feature.
12/09/2018 08:29Posted by Manieks
My advice is – if you don’t have much time to play, focus on 7 th legion WQ that gives you war resources, and heavily invest in your mission table, you can play it on your phone, there is an app, so you don’t even have to log in the game. There won’t always be 7 th legion rep from it, but when it will be try to get as much as you can to 200% success (so you get bonus rep). And of course as other suggested do the emissary if you can.
I'd like to add that if you focus on one or two (or three?) reputations and hit exalted on them, then you can just ignore that faction unless there's a reward you really really want. There's no paragon cache for you when you hit exalted. The grind is over.

I'm exalted with 7th Legion and I don't have to do all of Zandalar anymore except for those azerite missions. It's a huge relief. :)
12/09/2018 08:29Posted by Manieks
I see a lot of comments like “Why farm it?” “ You are a casual, play casually” “You will get it when you will get it no rush”. And I’m split here.

Firstly, sure it’s good advice not to take this game to hard (like with anything) cause you can burn out fast, and that I understand.

But on the other hand, OP bought a new expansion and wanted very much to play this cool new feature that was advertised (dark iron dwarves) and he can’t, because it’s locked behind a grind. Sure he plays casually, but he wanted to play casually AS a Dark Iron Dwarf, so I also see how this comment might be more frustrating than helping.

That’s it. I personally think the system is flawed requiring exalted to get new races but what can you do, apparently this way Blizz will make more money. Still hope they change it someday in the feature.

Its fine if he bought a new expansion and he wants to play the new races, but he has to earn it like everybody else.
11/09/2018 21:40Posted by Leìsha
Why farm it? Especially if you're 'a casual player'?

Dark Iron Dwarves.