Vicious saddles/mounts @Blues

General
Hey, please explain what happened to the vicious mounts. I thought that in bfa we would be able to get 100 wins in 2v2 or work on the saddles the same way we now can work on the vicious clefthoof/riverbeast.

However i am shocked that all vicious mounts are now unobtainable because you can no longer get vicious saddles, or choose which vicious mount you want to go for. Nothing has been said to clarify or warn players that this was going to happen.

If you are planning to make all the previous vicious mounts unobtainable, atleast give your players a little heads up, warning or something. Right now everyone is confused about the new system and we are all desperately making tickets and searching for blue responses.

I like the changes to the way vicious mounts are obtained with the new vicious clefthoof/riverbeast in BFA, but i was not aware all the other vicious mounts was going to be unobtainable/removed? I would very much like to choose the vicious mount myself, like the vicious war fox <3

Please someone post and clarify what happened and how the new system works, thanks :D
Guys, please post your thoughts and opinions on this topic, we all want an answer don't we? and lets gather all the info in here
i wish i had them
What? the mounts are gone?? I 'm finally in a job and family position where i can play and those mounts were my goal wth happent
The mounts are not gone, but they are unobtainable. The reason is because the system has changed, you no longer get any vicious saddles and therefore can no longer get any other vicious mounts then the 2 offered in BFA.
I have to admit that I was never into PvP but I really wanted that Vicious Warsaber ... Are you sure that vicious saddle won't come back later in the expansion?
Well i want to see saddles return or another way to get the other previous vicious mounts as a reward. The issue is that no one knows, we don't know if they will come back or why they are now unobtainable.

This is what i would like some confirmation on (hopefully from blizzard).
still no words on the vicious saddles :(
wait what? i want a vicious saddle too for those mounts. didnt know they were unobtainable.

make it happen or riot!
I guess no one really cares, barely any posts about it and no responses from blizzard, oh well rip vicious saddle mounts :(
hey,

I made a post about this to but nobody knows anything about it sadly enough. Blizzard doesent respond either so it's still a mystery for now if they will come back or that we can obtain the mounts in a different way or that they are retired (let's hope not).
Seems there's quite a bit of confusion about the methods of acquisition for Vicious Saddles. Sorry if we didn't communicate on this earlier.
Here's how it currently works:

Currently, players can earn Vicious Saddles through the “Veteran of the Alliance” or “Veteran of the Horde” series of per-character achievements. We’re also working on some new ways players can earn Vicious Saddles in the next major content update, Tides of Vengeance.

Note that the Battle for Azeroth seasonal mounts will not be added to the saddle vendor until sometime after the conclusion of the final Battle for Azeroth PvP season. Until then, the only way to earn these mounts will be to actively participate in the associated PvP season.
So does that mean it's only a reward for winning rated battlegrounds, no more arenas?

I was hoping they would return 2v2 wins, since I'm not so sociable to find two friends in this game at the same time.
24/09/2018 13:11Posted by Taepsilum
Seems there's quite a bit of confusion about the methods of acquisition for Vicious Saddles. Sorry if we didn't communicate on this earlier.
Here's how it currently works:

Currently, players can earn Vicious Saddles through the “Veteran of the Alliance” or “Veteran of the Horde” series of per-character achievements. We’re also working on some new ways players can earn Vicious Saddles in the next major content update, Tides of Vengeance.

Note that the Battle for Azeroth seasonal mounts will not be added to the saddle vendor until sometime after the conclusion of the final Battle for Azeroth PvP season. Until then, the only way to earn these mounts will be to actively participate in the associated PvP season.

You should give the player a saddle instead of a fixed mount, so that they can choose one of their choice. The saddle-mechanic was completely fine pre-bfa.
Just make us able to buy saddles for 100 to 150 mark of honor, i have like tons of them laying around anyway.

The mounts are also purely cosmetic, so, having all ppl running around on them is no dif then seen a script killer who have never done any raid part LFR run around with a 4+ expansion last boss mount (1%) for not talking about raid gear as transmorg.

Hell, if buying them for 100 to 150 marks is to bad, just lock them behind the 1400 achi, i mean, ppl where able to farm the 100 wins via 3vs3 back in the day at around 1250 rating, so, you cant really say it took "skills" to get those mount, it just took time, you win some, then lose lose lose till your rating had been resetted, then win again.
Why force us to play RBGs??
Why not let it be the same as before with Arenas... this is so sad, almost no rewards for playing arenas, only for RBGs..
Bad decisions after bad decisions!
We will have to wait and see what new available options we get in the new patch to obtain the vicious saddles. As of right now it's completely insane, i need to win 75 rated battlegrounds just to get 1 saddle on 1 character?

I'm lucky if i win 5 or 6 in a row and finding a pug group that is good enough to win at a high rating is near impossible.

I hope the new methods in Tides of vengeance is a little more forgiving.
let me get this right, not only do arenas not give vicious saddles anymore but we dont get a saddle from rbgs either but a set mount. And just for the cherry on top of this the mount that is up for grabs is a horse..............

Come on seriously, who at bliz has the massive horse fetish ?
24/09/2018 14:32Posted by Assassia
Just make us able to buy saddles for 100 to 150 mark of honor, i have like tons of them laying around anyway.

That would be equal to "giving them out for free."

Previously you had to win 40 rated battlegrounds (or 100 rated arenas) within a season to get one saddle.
24/09/2018 14:22Posted by Viennah
You should give the player a saddle instead of a fixed mount, so that they can choose one of their choice. The saddle-mechanic was completely fine pre-bfa.

BfA's philosophy is: If it ain't broke, break it!