Scammers, they always try...

General
So I had just finished up a m+ and some random person impersonating blizz staff whispered me and ... I know they have spelling error and stuff but have the scammer IQ dipped in the last 10 years? (image for proof)
https://imgur.com/a/HlEVNS5
Pahah. Reminds me of the good times on RS, you'd get so many of these pm's.
Not seen someone mention having them on WoW though, reading their pm hurt my brain.
LMAO hahaha. hillarious
You prolly will be chatlocked for saying the F word and hurting feelings though. Be careful.
16/09/2018 08:36Posted by Krechon
I know they have spelling error and stuff but have the scammer IQ dipped in the last 10 years?

Has*

But yes, it has.

It did for all people. Otherwise such scams wouldn't have any effect, but they obviously do. People are actually stupid enough to fall for it. Especially with Blizzard's target audience.
16/09/2018 08:47Posted by Naeya
16/09/2018 08:36Posted by Krechon
I know they have spelling error and stuff but have the scammer IQ dipped in the last 10 years?

Has*

But yes, it has.

It did for all people. Otherwise such scams wouldn't have any effect, but they obviously do. People are actually stupid enough to fall for it. Especially with Blizzard's target audience.

you should be a void elf
Get maybe one of these every month or so makes me lol. But also some people do buy into this. No matter how bad a scammer is their is always people who fall into the trap.
You also have these lv1 characters selling mythic boost
Maybe this is an elaborate plan to advertise the phising link to more people.

Stay tuned for the next episode of, CSI: Azeroth
16/09/2018 08:51Posted by Bukachu
you should be a void elf

Gross.

I'm not Blizzard's target audience.
They always had this level of grammar. Also you should get BadBoy.
16/09/2018 10:19Posted by Kretías

whats that?
Back in TBC when I was raiding Serphent Shrine some scrub had text hack program installed too and whispered me as a fraud GM.

Why do they keep doing it?

Because theres actually retards out there that fall for it and get scammed.

Most people are mongoloids.
would bet my b*lls that he's russian.
General Reposti
He could be a grade-A moron, or it could actually be clever. By making it horrendous, only the absolute daft people will follow the instructions and fall for the trap.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it.
16/09/2018 10:27Posted by Krechon
16/09/2018 10:19Posted by Kretías

whats that?

An addon that auto blocks scammers, removes the limit on your ignore list, njada njada njada.