Final message to guild and community

General
Ignore this post, I calmed down manned up and came back fighting
Ok.
Why not just leave and come back in 8.1 to see the changes to Shamans and see if that changes your perspective of the game? I know there's a lot more problems within the game, and I'm hoping that 8.1 brings a lot of those problems to light and removes then or fixes them. Sorry to see you leave if you do, as you've spent a very long time playing the game. All the best to you!
good decision man. we semi casuals and casuals basically fund professional people to enjoy this game.this game offers NOTHING absolutely NOTHING to casuals and newcomers! Newcomers?? oh yeah i really really feel their pain think about you just dingd 120 and this is your first expansion lmao. This game DESERVES death just deserves tbh. azerite gears, supposedly ''new content'', m+, raiding its all huge pile of sh*t.
I am glad i did not spend money on a new pc.

Switch it gonna be next Monday.

Wait a major patch to enjoy a class.

Would have worked in wotlk maybe..
20/09/2018 06:48Posted by Unseenundead
good decision man. we semi casuals and casuals basically fund professional people to enjoy this game.this game offers NOTHING absolutely NOTHING to casuals and newcomers! Newcomers?? oh yeah i really really feel their pain think about you just dingd 120 and this is your first expansion lmao. This game DESERVES death just deserves tbh. azerite gears, supposedly ''new content'', m+, raiding its all huge pile of sh*t.

I don't know, since BFA has come out I've had 3 of my friends join WoW, and all 3 of them are loving the levelling part of things at the moment, as it's all new. I don't think they'll have a problem at end game content either, as it'll all be new experiences for them. Only downside is the Allied races, but I'm sure they'll be fine with unlocking them the way Blizzard want them too.
20/09/2018 06:48Posted by Unseenundead

Well newcomers get the screw pretty bad, eitheir jump to 110 or suffer for eternity trying to catch up all that grind and then those rep and then those gear and profession, and if you want one of those shiny in the ah it cost you an arm and to farm for years or sell a lung.
\wall of text, didn't bother to read it but I'm guessing this is another one of those boring 'I quit' threads.

Please don't waste peoples time, no one but you really care, just go gracefully and quietly.
20/09/2018 06:44Posted by Shortbolts
Why not just leave and come back in 8.1 to see the changes to Shamans and see if that changes your perspective of the game? I know there's a lot more problems within the game, and I'm hoping that 8.1 brings a lot of those problems to light and removes then or fixes them. Sorry to see you leave if you do, as you've spent a very long time playing the game. All the best to you!

its been like 5 years since they promised to rework shamans. At this point just let it go, its never gonna happen. If you play shaman you need to put in an ungodly amount of effort and skill just to stay slightly below average of op classes that arent even trying. Very ... very understandable decision in my eyes.
20/09/2018 07:03Posted by Piscina
its been like 5 years since they promised to rework shamans. At this point just let it go, its never gonna happen. If you play shaman you need to put in an ungodly amount of effort and skill just to stay slightly below average of op classes that arent even trying. Very ... very understandable decision in my eyes.

Ah, fair enough. I haven't played a Shaman, so I wouldn't know. Waiting till I unlock Dark Iron Dwarves and I'm gonna level a Shaman then. But, I'll be a resto shammy, and they sometimes seem to do pretty good.
Can i have your gold and guild bank?
Block of text.... Where are the spaces ?
One unsub thread that actually made me sad for OP. No rage in it and I totally understand. Come back in November to try the changes.
Good luck
...aaaand breathe..:D

sorry..:)
Just popped back to be nosey over replies, OK I'm not an Orcish professor, I'm a Tauren so I apologise for the block of text. I'm extremely happy a lot of you are understanding the pain of an old shaman that's hung up his axes, mace and shield that's using his skills to water the garden instead, tremor totems great for overturning the soil as I don't have to guess when to drop it anymore as it isn't a cast I can do when I'm feared like it was when I was young.
The locals think I'm amazing, I can even get close to being top damage on the practise totems at a 100% activity here for the first time since the burning crusade was our greatest worry, you see with them we run a friendly competition for us elderly folk. Recently I came third to a retired Disc Priest called Fred, he just pipped me for second place even though he can only get up to 50% activity due to his medication bless him but the winner was Reginald, lovely guy, a retired Warrior, although his activity was low he did this spin thing for what seemed like an eternity and was quite worrying really, but like most warriors you can't interrupt at all; at his age it gives him back trouble and vertigo so we have to tell him to lay off the pints afterwards or the place is a hell of a mess..Overall I'm happy in retirement and planning on a holiday to Tyria shortly to see if I can help a bit there before my legs give way..Cheerio, love Zoo
Maybe after 15 years it is time to move on. Fair enough. Maybe you'll come back some day. Peace.
At least you found the "enter" once during the writing of block two.
The only other paragraph in the whole above text would have been for the conclusion resulting in a one sentence paragraph which really wouldn't be required in any English exam, so please tell me Dazzloc exactly where did the subject matter change to need another "Enter"...probably 204 posts of being an absolute .... sorry that did annoy me especially from one who plays a gnome rogue.
oh relax you jaded old moo..
leave your bitterness here with all the rest when you leave..don't take it with you..:)