Mythic + and pvp chests

General
Mythic + and pvp chests are there but I can’t open them. Is it just me?
I did mythic+ last week but can't loot my chest.
Isn't it at 9:00 A.M server time? still 45 min's (from the time i typed this comment) for the reset?
I think I’m a bit confused by the different timings of the resets. Yesterday night the conquest progression was already available this morning the chest was available but not Possible to loot.
Wait 20 minutes.
12/09/2018 07:25Posted by Melien
I think I’m a bit confused by the different timings of the resets. Yesterday night the conquest progression was already available this morning the chest was available but not Possible to loot.
Because sometimes they copy/paste too much from US, who have their resets on Tuesdays.

Check your keystone/vantus rune duration or raid lockouts for a countdown to reset.
You wont be able to loot pvp chest if you didnt cap conquest btw.
12/09/2018 07:53Posted by Lightglass
12/09/2018 07:25Posted by Melien
Because sometimes they copy/paste too much from US, who have their resets on Tuesdays.

Check your keystone/vantus rune duration or raid lockouts for a countdown to reset.

Good point!
Alright I could loot normally the M+ Cache but I could not loot the pvp one and I capped conquest for the weapon and participated in 1 ranked pvp BG.

What did I miss?
There is a lot of people not being able to open PvP cache, there is plenty of posts on both EU and US forums. So just wait for Blizz to fix I guess