[H][Draenor]DPS and Healer looking for guild/group!

Looking for Players – PvE
Recently left old guild due to lack of motivation and weird raid times.

Me and my friend are a Windwalker monk and Resto Druid, we are looking for a 2 days a week raid group who raid at 21:00 server time onwards.

We are looking to do normal and HC with a fun group of people.

Add me on:

BNET: Karl#22501
Discord: Karl#6126
Greetings!

If if you would consider starting an hour earlier, I think <Outside Lies Doom> (on Draenor) might be a good fit for you. I realise that this might not be possible due to work or other commitments, so feel free to ignore this post if raiding at 8pm is simply impossible for you.
-
Raid days are Friday and Saturday from 8pm to 11pm ST. Our current aim is heroic progression. M+ is also on the radar. Generally, we try to get everybody a high key for their weekly chest. Our Guild Chat/Discord server is usually rather active, so I believe we can provide a social aspect too.

If you're interested, message: Sevyrik#2897 / Wushnedge#2102 [BNet]
Or: #7365 (Name: Xendaz) / #6726 (Name: Wushnedge) [Discord]
Hi,

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 2100 server time until 0000 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

We are currently recruiting:

Healer & DPS - Apply at the link below!

https://goo.gl/forms/NPOU1EJAGUD5zm5H3
Added you both
bump
Bumpidy bump!