Arakkoa Outcasts

Quests & Achievements
Hi!

Don't know if I'm accidently double posting this but...

I'm trying to farm Arakkoa Outcasts reputation. I've been checking online for the best farm spots and all info says that each mob grant 5 rep/kill.

I've tried farming both at Skettis and Lost Veil Anzu but every mob only gives me 1 rep/kill.

Am I doing something wrong or have they changed the rep?
This is because you are farming on a 120 lvl toon. Unfortunately this gives less rep than it would if you were farming on a lower level toon. I'm not happy about it being this way either. :/
That's... just great. Arakkoa and Frostwolf is going to take me ages then... :P
Yep those two reps are a pain today... for what it's worth, try checking your garrison mission table sometimes to see if the rare mission "Bloodmane Scrolls" is available. It awards you with 2500 Arakkoa rep. I only had it pop up for me once so it's super rare...
I find it odd that you still get 25 rep/kill when farming Saberstalkers rep.
I think you can buy daily quests in specific areas to get Arakkoa reputation.
And those BOA tokens are very good.
Don't forget there's another token (which, coincidentially, can also be purchased on the Auction House) that awards 1000 reputation points with *all* Warlords of Draenor factions :)

Availability and price may vary, but it's still good to know that there's another way to cap these reputations!
30/09/2018 11:23Posted by Hroardane
Don't forget there's another [url="https://www.wowhead.com/item=128315/medallion-of-the-legion"]token [/url] (which, coincidentially, can also be purchased on the Auction House) that awards 1000 reputation points with *all* Warlords of Draenor factions :)

Availability and price may vary, but it's still good to know that there's another way to cap these reputations!

That's not a solution. That's a band-aid. I cant level my garrison follower reputation because of this, there's no workaround at all for that.
29/09/2018 23:57Posted by Ruchan

What daily quests?
Don't forget there's another [url="https://www.wowhead.com/item=128315/medallion-of-the-legion"]token [/url] (which, coincidentially, can also be purchased on the Auction House) that awards 1000 reputation points with *all* Warlords of Draenor factions :)

30/09/2018 17:32Posted by Colnir

That's not a solution. That's a band-aid. I cant level my garrison follower reputation because of this, there's no workaround at all for that.

Can we have a FIX for a folower reputation pls. I need to do 3 more folowers on my garrison but i cant.
30/09/2018 19:26Posted by Spoocher

What daily quests?

Scouting missives.
https://www.wowhead.com/guides/quests/guide-to-apexis-crystal-assault-dailies
You buy one, use it, a new daily quest pops up. And dailies give reputation I think.
And as long as you have garrison resources, you can do as many quests as you like despite their "daily" name,
And once you piss off one faction of enemies too much, the same vendor will allow you to start a garrison invasion!
01/10/2018 07:32Posted by Акинаро
Can we have a FIX for a folower reputation pls. I need to do 3 more folowers on my garrison but i cant.

I agree we totally need a fix. Any kills should give follower rep.
22 min ago

What daily quests?

Scouting missives.
https://www.wowhead.com/guides/ques

01/10/2018 20:18Posted by Ruchan

What daily quests?

Scouting missives.
https://www.wowhead.com/guides/quests/guide-to-apexis-crystal-assault-dailies
You buy one, use it, a new daily quest pops up. And dailies give reputation I think.
And as long as you have garrison resources, you can do as many quests as you like despite their "daily" name,
And once you piss off one faction of enemies too much, the same vendor will allow you to start a garrison invasion!

Nope. Didn't award and reputation at all.
Dont get rep from scouting missives either, what a failure.
It sux like hell. I found out today my 110lvl alt got 5/15/50rep for killing mobs and only 1/5/12 rep for killing mobs for 120lvl main. Its great blizz now it will take me ages to farm it even with trading post lvl 3 and guild banner...Cause their motto is if you can grind it do it as long as you can....
12/10/2018 12:50Posted by Dothrag
It sux like hell. I found out today my 110lvl alt got 5/15/50rep for killing mobs and only 1/5/12 rep for killing mobs for 120lvl main. Its great blizz now it will take me ages to farm it even with trading post lvl 3 and guild banner...Cause their motto is if you can grind it do it as long as you can....

The weird thing is, from what I've found, Laughing Skull, Frostwolf and Arakkoa Outcasts are the only factions that you get less rep with for being at a higher level...

You can still farm Emperor Sha-Hao on timeless isle for the same rep gain per kill as you could back in MoP for example.
Just to let everyone know that it seems pretty much confirmed in the upcoming patch 8.1 that they fixed this rep!. It's on the PTR now.

Frostwolf Orcs, Arakkoa Outcasts and Laughing Skull will award the normal amount of rep per mob kill.
25/10/2018 17:38Posted by Elicasta
Just to let everyone know that it seems pretty much confirmed in the upcoming patch 8.1 that they fixed this rep!. It's on the PTR now.

Frostwolf Orcs, Arakkoa Outcasts and Laughing Skull will award the normal amount of rep per mob kill.

Woooh!