Explain why Horde can do rares twice now?

General
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
People realise that this means Horde got that extra chance, right at the start, to do rares when they didn't control it?

If it's the case that only from now on - conveniently screwing over Alliance - it's for the faction controlling only.

Utter bull.
16/09/2018 14:19Posted by Daecimus
People realise that this means Horde got that extra chance, right at the start, to do rares when they didn't control it?

If it's the case that only from now on - conveniently screwing over Alliance - it's for the faction controlling only.

Utter bull.

The worst part is that horde has been getting advantages REPEATEDLY and devs dont do anything about it, hell they nerf things so alliance wont get them later
now the rares are reset, because arathi ownership changed...

are you saying that i cant go kill and loot them with my alliance character now?
just like i did with my horde character when the alliance was controlling the arathi?

if this is true... that is a complete BS that needs an urgent hotfix!
16/09/2018 14:27Posted by Pivke
now the rares are reset, because arathi ownership changed...

are you saying that i cant go kill and loot them with my alliance character now?
just like i did with my horde character when the alliance was controlling the arathi?

if this is true... that is a complete BS that needs an urgent hotfix!

Nope, you can't. They seem to have only reset for Horde, giving Horde yet another advantage over the Alliance. Me and a few friends went to go check, then killed a rare to see if we could loot it, and we can't. So, I'm guessing we can't until the Warfront is over for us and we have control again, giving the alliance one chance at the rares whilst Horde get 2 chances. Makes sense. No such thing as Horde Biased, except the fact this whole Expansion has been nothing BUT Horde Biased.
16/09/2018 14:23Posted by Rålph
16/09/2018 14:19Posted by Daecimus

Utter bull.

The worst part is that horde has been getting advantages REPEATEDLY and devs dont do anything about it, hell they nerf things so alliance wont get them later

It's the same with the joke rep mounts.

Oh they say we might get the bee, but you know they won't exactly leave the Horde out.

They'll get something equal as nice to keep the imbalance.
They should have release 2 warfront zones at start so both factions could acces same content. This is just so lazy and stupid from blizzard its insane.
16/09/2018 14:31Posted by Daecimus
They'll get something equal as nice to keep the imbalance.

Exactly, Ion never said that Horde would end up with generic flying amounts which of course they wont because the horde bias is strong in the dev team apparently
I agree with you guys, it is not fair, but maybe instead of crying on forum go and reclaim arathi for the alliance? no?.

Because if it is true, that the winning side is taking control of all the rares in there therefor all the loot and gear, then you should try take it back..
16/09/2018 14:42Posted by Arames
I agree with you guys, it is not fair, but maybe instead of crying on forum go and reclaim arathi for the alliance? no?.

Because if it is true, that the winning side is taking control of all the rares in there therefor all the loot and gear, then you should try take it back..

We can't just "Go and reclaim it", we have to spend 4-6 days gathering stuff, then another week doing the Warfront scenario before we FINALLY get a chance at doing the rares again. So, almost 2 weeks.

The biggest complaint is the fact Horde got to kill all the Rares when Alliance were in control, but it can't be done the other way round. Giving Horde 2 chances at each Rare for it to drop 340+ gear, and the mounts/pets/toys. It's been nothing but advantages to the Horde side, whilst Alliance have been screwed over.

Normally, things like this don't really bother me, but this is blatant and is basically a middle finger to ANYONE who plays Alliance. We miss out on content for a MONTH whilst the Horde get to do it all. We should be able to do the same content as everyone else, yet we can't.

The more time passes the less useful all that warfront content becomes really.

That is why people whined when horde get to get a free easy confirmed 370 and full 340 on the 1st week of mythic and 2nd week of heroic

That is where gear matters the MOST, not weeks after raids have come out.

And keep playing by their rules, just to be screwed over in the future, as we've been through the whole expansion? Next thing you know, there will be an "unfixable mistake" that will give free 390 sets for the whole Horde.
What to expect, it's BfA.. Bull!@#$ for Alliance.

/Short
So anathor 1-2 weeks we can't do anything, jeez so generous...
Inb4 when it rotates to Alliance, Horde can kill the rares.
16/09/2018 14:52Posted by Snipashotz
Ion: We found a bug that didn't reset the rares for the other faction not controling, we conviently took 1 week+ to fix it so the Horde won't miss their reset like the Alliance did! FOR THE HORDE!

Edit: had to add the 'For the Horde'part, only times he is happy talking about lore or stuff if it involves the Horde...
We need an explanation here.
The sheer number of threads who rant before doing any research is getting out of hands,il report this is a spam,and now il post info in hopes anyone at least stops posting dumb.

The rares are on Arathi Highlands are tied to the Warfont rotation witch means 2 weeks,that also includes the 370 quest for Warfont.
The World Boss in Arathi Highlands is tided to the weekly reset.

I have a horde and ally toon and recheked everything on them.Feel free to inspect this character.

Anyone moaning how horde got this and that,pls stop,we got 2x the chance to kill the Arathi Highlands World Boss who drops 370 ilvl loot(again inspect this toon).

No we didnt at all that is a lie we could only kill the world boss once.
16/09/2018 15:00Posted by Destruct
16/09/2018 14:52Posted by Snipashotz
Ion: We found a bug that didn't reset the rares for the other faction not controling, we conviently took 1 week+ to fix it so the Horde won't miss their reset like the Alliance did! FOR THE HORDE!

Edit: had to add the 'For the Horde'part, only times he is happy talking about lore or stuff if it involves the Horde...

I mean Ion is the person who said "the horde is waiting for you" when he was talking about high elves so...
You know?

I was a bit unsure if i should let my game time expire or renew it to level a few alts.

But they really make it easier and easier with these nails in the coffin.
16/09/2018 15:07Posted by Rålph
... Ion: We found a bug that didn't reset the rares for the other faction not controling, we conviently took 1 week+ to fix it so the Horde won't miss their reset like the Alliance did! FOR THE HORDE!

I mean Ion is the person who said "the horde is waiting for you" when he was talking about high elves so...

Ayyyyyyy yoyoyoyo hol' up! They're potentially adding High elves to Horde? It's the one thing we as a faction have asked for since Allied races got announced.....are they actually trying to make everyone re-roll Horde?