Darkshores Warfront

Story
20/09/2018 18:12Posted by Kappador
What was the death ratio in the war of thorns ? 8:1 ? 6:1? Even a few nighteleves will destroy the horde if they don’t focus there effort around there

The novellas certainly painted that picture, and only the least experienced skeleton crew sentinels were fighting. That ratio probably shot into the Horde's favor when they killed every civilian and every child at home, though.
20/09/2018 18:12Posted by Kappador
What was the death ratio in the war of thorns ? 8:1 ? 6:1? Even a few nighteleves will destroy the horde if they don’t focus there effort around there

The Horde outnumbered them 8 : 1. But a good war made it clear, that the Kaldorei fought very hard around like 1 : 4 death ratio. Still outnumbered, but took many warriors with them.
20/09/2018 18:07Posted by Призраклеса
20/09/2018 15:44Posted by Peonmaster
but i really doubt that the remaining elves alive in darkshore is an actual major threat to orgrimmar as whole.

Entire Horde will give resources just to defend Kalimdor agains Night Elves attack. Oh yes ser, they are still a real threat to the Horde.

yea they will. why? because its a god damn gameplay mechanic.
This will be the final straw.

The Forsaken will kick the Night Elves out of our lands and Kalimdor will atlast rightfully belong to the Horde.
20/09/2018 21:07Posted by Todrazok
This will be the final straw.

The Forsaken will kick the Night Elves out of our lands and Kalimdor will atlast rightfully belong to the Horde.

We will see mongrel !
20/09/2018 21:07Posted by Todrazok
This will be the final straw

I don't think so.
For now we have 2 Warfronts. In Arathi the fight is for Alliance lands. In Darkshores again the fight is for Alliance lands.

I give 100% that 3 Warfront well be for the Horde lands. Maybe those spoilers are not a fake and next Warfront will be for Barrens.
21/09/2018 07:00Posted by Призраклеса
For now we have 2 Warfronts. In Arathi the fight is for Alliance lands. In Darkshores again the fight is for Alliance lands.

I doubt the canon ending for both warfronts ends with an Alliance victory. Specially given both feature decisive factors to determine the geopolitical future of the Forsaken.

So either the Horde wins Arathi and the Forsaken use it to rebuild their kingdom; or they win in Darkshore and establish a permanent foothold there, emphasising the dichotomy about Kalimdor Horde and Alliance EK.

Doubt they have Blizzard kick them down in both their old and new territories.
21/09/2018 08:03Posted by Zarao
I doubt the canon ending for both warfronts ends with an Alliance victory.

Blizzard have said that more will be released. If the Horde loses both Darkshore and Arathi, which does appear likely, then I highly suspect that if a Barrens Warfront is coming, then the Horde will win that.

I honestly believe that Darkshore of all zones, will not be held in Horde's hands for long.
21/09/2018 09:13Posted by Minairia
If the Horde loses both Darkshore and Arathi, which does appear likely

I doubt the Forsaken are kicked out of both their old territories (Arathi), and the new ones (Darkshore). Specially given Silverpine and Hillsbrad became once again contested.

Just as night elves are entitled to hold on to some land, same goes for the Forsaken that just recently lost their home.

The Forsaken have to have actual lands too. Not only Night elves were wronged by this war.
Arathi

Is not forsaken territory.

21/09/2018 09:33Posted by Zarao
I doubt the Forsaken are kicked out of both their old territories (Arathi), and the new ones (Darkshore). Specially given Silverpine and Hillsbrad became once again contested.

Why not? Just look on Worgens. They were kicked from EK, later they were kicked from Kalimdor. What makes Forsaken so special?

And what about Night Elves? They were kicked from their homeland, and they will be kicked out again?
If Forsaken will lose battle for Darkshores, it's ok for the Horde in total. But if Night Elves will lose this battle, it's will be a disaster. Night Elves will become extinct race.

In any way who told that Forsakens made Darksores their new home? Probably there will be just some bases were Forsakens are torturing Night Elves prisoners.
I doubt the Forsaken are kicked out of both their old territories (Arathi), and the new ones (Darkshore).

No, I don't believe the Forsaken will be holding to either of these lands. The Alliance are attacking them with force and when it comes to Darkshore, they are at a loss with that land. Unlike the Kaldorei who know it all too well.

same goes for the Forsaken that just recently lost their home.

Because their precious leader is a pure nutcase.

Not only Night elves were wronged by this war.

The Night Elves never asked a psychotic undead thing to set their home ablaze. It was all said thing's paranoia which in the end, only angered the night elves. She's a total failure for this because only Queen Azshara managed to shake Kaldorei will and hope.

Tyrande lives and her being the chosen of their Goddess still lives on to provide hope, morale and will for the Elves.

The Forsaken have to have actual lands too.

Walking corpses brought it on themselves because they are nothing more than nutcases, barring Meryl and Alonsus.
21/09/2018 09:49Posted by Призраклеса
What makes Forsaken so special?

What makes Night elves so special that they should win in Darkshore?

They were kicked from their homeland, and they will be kicked out again?

To be fair, I kind of agree on that.

I see it fairly plausible and sensible to have the Alliance win the Darkshore warfront and the Horde win the Arathi one, as it would balance the territory for both Forsaken and Night elves.

But if Night Elves will lose this battle, it's will be a disaster. Night Elves will become extinct race.

Same as Forsaken if they lose Arathi.
What makes Night elves so special that they should win in Darkshore?

Because it's their lands.

Arathi never belonged to the Forsaken and as far as we know, Silverpine is still held under Forsaken control.
The Kaldorei lost far more than the Forsaken and they deserve far more back, in return.
They lost:
Darnassus
Ashenvale
Dolannar
Shadowglen
Darkshore
Lor'danel
Astrannar

Forsaken lost:
A farm (inhabited by Undead Gnolls, so wasn't even there's.)
Brill
Undercity

21/09/2018 09:58Posted by Zarao
Same as Forsaken if they lose Arathi.

Hillsbrad and Silverpine still appear to be under Forsaken control.

Currently, Night Elves have nothing that was once theres.
@Minaria

That’s a hell of a lot of subjective opinions that downright punished both it’s playerbase and from an ingame point of view, a lot of Forsaken characters that had no say in this war and that have as much rights to continue existing as almost everyone else in the universe.

Yeah, you hate undeads. Good for you.

The playable race and the ingame kingdom still needs a land to live in.

Accept that or simply don’t complain next time any race starts a genocidal campaign because he considers their enemies ‘ugly’ or unpleasant.

They’ll be applying the same principles and logics as you are right now.

The same ones Tyrande used to demonise the entire Nightborne race based on the actions of their leaders.
Can't believe I'm actually engaging in somebody as biased as Zarao, who claims to not be biased!

21/09/2018 10:05Posted by Zarao
The same ones Tyrande used to demonise the entire Nightborne race based on the actions of their leaders.

The Highborne of Suramar (later the Nightborne) hid themselves away during the WoTA. Tyrande has every right to hold caution.

Yeah, Liadrin was nice to them, but she has no knowledge on what happened during the ancient war against Queen Azshara.

And dont' excuse me of Alliance bias either, because I've said many times, my favorite races are Nightborne, Night Elves and Blood Elves and will stick up for them and call them out on sh!t when needed, with no danger. That's what being a true fan is. Not somebody ridiculously defending their favorites (you for that undead hag) until the very end.
21/09/2018 10:09Posted by Minairia
And dont' excuse me of Alliance bias either

Never said that. Quote when I did.

I said you hate undead. You don’t?

21/09/2018 09:53Posted by Minairia
Walking corpses brought it on themselves because they are nothing more than nutcases

You seem to.

Not somebody ridiculously defending their favorites (you for that undead hag) until the very end.

Not once did I mention Sylvanas or defend her here. In fact I addressed the ones that didn’t actually agree or endorse her actions:

21/09/2018 10:05Posted by Zarao
Forsaken characters that had no say in this war
I said you hate undead. You don’t?

Now your purposely backpedaling on words.

Welcome to my ignore list. Don't comment or reply to any comments I make. You will not receive a response. You'll be wasting your own time.
21/09/2018 10:01Posted by Minairia
Arathi never belonged to the Forsaken and as far as we know, Silverpine is still held under Forsaken control.

It did in Cata. Or at least a big portion of it.

And Silverpine is now contested, as the mission table goes.

21/09/2018 10:01Posted by Minairia
Hillsbrad and Silverpine still appear to be under Forsaken control.

Currently, Night Elves have nothing that was once theres.

Feralas, Ashenvale is contested by them. Moonglade. Hyjal. A big chunk of Desolace.

Hillsbrad and Silverpine are contested. Mission table.
The Plaguelands are again Alliance, mission table.
21/09/2018 10:19Posted by Minairia
Now your purposely backpedaling on words.

Which words? Where did I call out some Alliance bias in said post???????
Can't believe I'm actually engaging in somebody as biased as Zarao, who claims to not be biased!

Oh yeah that claim has died down a long time ago xD. I don't think even he believes it anymore, even though he keeps saying that to himself.

Like undead "reclaiming" Arathi? What? It was never theirs lol. But his avatar fits his role on the forums, so you gotta give him that.